Full Thread: SF "Serbia"
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2018 #114
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Well, I've never read any of Vitaly's posts, so I can't really compare them to the pro-jewish, anti-human garbage that the despicable Stormfront moderator Poison has excreted. And of course, simply saying that they have the same writing style isn't the same thing as proving that they're the same person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Brother that's his paranoia.
Dominus already claimed a kike Ru88 to be Poison, in another thread he also said this Russian guy is a ustasha Strelnikov. I think such irrational and sick claims must be punished according to forum rules.
There is no such thing as "Serbs vs. Croats" feuds, because the only real nation in Serbs are only real nation in Balkans while others were created by Vatican and ZOG.
Thanks for defend me! this guy real mental sick all are poison and Ruzic he say. I remember he say i am Ruzic before. Who this %^&%* Ruzic? This dominus can be same bastards gang who break SF Serbia and make it as second SF "Russia" as Tomislav say before https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=542503. They are bad as poison. They insult all time and eject all good pro Novorosija people. now they try same on this site. Goldfinger we must defend Novorosija truth from this bastars.