View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2005 #1
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default #1-12 of The Truth Is No Defense

Premier Broadcast: The Truth Is No Defense

Listen Here (mp3 | 00:05:04)
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...B/gbttind1.mp3

Listen to The Truth Is No Defense and all Vanguard Radio Media 24/7!
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Welcome to the Broadcast, I'm Geoff Beck

November 30, 2005

If I was being prosecuted for "holocaust denial" I'd like think I'd simply tell the prosecutor to shove it, and consider the matter finished. Well, I’ve never seen the inside of jail nor I have been prosecuted for thought crimes as is Historian David Irving who on Nov 25th was picked up by Austrian police on a 26 year old arrest warrant for questioning the Jew’s holocaust story.

Then days later the other shoe dropped a confession, or perhaps a recantation, or was it as the Guardian newspaper reported a ”repentance.” The full details are not known. But I wouldn't put too much credence in jailhouse confessions, despite the cackling by the Jews and their hired hands. We all know that thousands of Americans confess to crimes which they have not committed, the so called "plea bargain" process. We are told this is done to streamline an overworked justice system. But surely many innocents must also confess to crimes, if only to escape the clutches of the legal gulag system; all confessions especially by political prisoners, which Irving surely is, and which also affect Jewish concerns are to be greeted with great skepticism.

Indeed when it comes to the Jews and their concerns skepticism is the watchword. In the Fall and Winter of 1932 - 33 the late Malcolm Muggeridge was touring Russia reporting for the Manchester Guardian. The reports he sent home to Britain were not being well received, many were censored. You see he was telling the truth about the famine which the Jew Lazar Kaganovich supervised in the Ukraine. You might say Muggeridge was the 1930s version of a Holocaust denier.

After his reports exposing the Ukrainian holocaust Muggeridge lost his job. In 1934 he wrote a book lampooning uncritical Western journalists entitled "Winter In Moscow." In this very year, 71 years after the first publication of "Winter In Moscow" that book is still being denounced as "anti-Semitic."

Today the Jews have considerable power but not as much as they had in Bolshevik Russia; it’s been decades since they've been able send writers and historians to their deaths in gulags of Kolyma or Pechora. Still, they are hardly toothless, and my guess is they've had their eyes on Irving for some time. Irving, it must be noted, is not the most vocal and aggressive of WWII revisionists, but his writings are well known and that is the reason he must be discredited.

The Jews first attack against Irving came when Deborah Lipstadt published a book suggesting Irving had denied the Holocaust, a libel case ensued. In that case David Irving defended himself. In contrast the Jews poured millions of dollars into the legal case against him. In the year 2000 Irving was found guilty, after the trial he remarked:

"The leaders of the Jewish communities around the world have used the most horrific methods to try and destroy me. They had bottomless pockets to afford justice and say go ahead and destroy that bastard -- which they just did."

I suggest readers locate Mark Weber's review of the Lipstadt-Irving trial entitled: Judge Gray's Harsh But Predictable Ruling.

However satisfying a legal judgment against Irving was it is not enough. Confessions have an impact which legal judgments don't, the Jews learned this long ago in Bolshevik Russia. The well respected court historian Robert Conquest notes that a public confession has a demoralizing effect on other skeptics and opponents of the regime in power. Defendants which confess forever discredit themselves and often their fellow opponents. In lieu of death camps and outright executions confessions are most effective instrument for silencing opposition.

Keep an eye out for David Irving and be sure to read his books, many are available free online. Decide for yourself whether David Irving is a good or bad historian, don't let the controlled media make the decision for you.

Thankyou for listening.