View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2006 #27
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
TAA is unique. Unlike other equally worthy publications like TTAL, which seek to entice whites into racial awareness through a more mainstream approach, TAA, with its tabloid approach, hits you like a sledgehammer.
It's strange that you think so, because TTAL is exactly what TAA reminds me of. The two are almost identical in some respects (e.g. reporting on "hush crimes"). It's always been a mystery to me why people here are so intent on producing their own paper, when they could just be supporting something like The Truth At Last. Why bother producing a paper which effectively brings nothing new to the table?

VNN lost its way when it decided to branch out into "activism." VNN can't be all things to all people, and I'd be very surprised to see VNN become the next NA. It's at its best when it doesn't strive to be anything more than an interesting/entertaining/informative website. Perhaps some book publishing projects might have been in order as well, though I wouldn't expect to see them materialize at this point.