View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2008 #32
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Angry Carpet-Munchers Are So Fucking STUPID!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post

What on earth could this woman possible have seen in this hideous looking beast? It is obvious that she is stupid and has other issues, but is she literally blind as well? It is incomprehensible.

*violently vomiting*

Gee, I don't know. A BIG DICK, maybe??? That's all you little WHORES seem to care about anymore. Serves us right for giving you the vote in the first place.

Everytime a woman opens her stupid little mouth a White man should shove his scrotum in it. For you, it would, undoubtedly, be the first man-meat you ever tasted. Tuna, I suspect, is another matter.

Frank Toliver said: "The only solution would be to restrict women from such things, because women can't control themselves obviously, and the ones who don't act like this whore won't care less about these nightclubs."

I've been thinking about this for many, many, years, and here's what I think we should do: GET RID OF THE WHOLE VILE SYSTEM OF JEW CAPITALISM, AND START OVER FROM SCRATCH. Create an agrarian government in which every man owns his own land and as many guns as he wants, eats the food he grows or raises on that land, takes as many wives as he can afford to provide for, and lives out his existence, wholly independent of the state, or any other human being on the face of the earth. It would be sort of a combination of the Amish, the Old South, and the old Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

Women would be forbidden from voting, owning property, choosing a spouse, (their fathers would choose one for them) or physically assaulting any male. They would be required by law to cover everything but their face when going out in public, and, in truth, there wouldn't really be anyplace for them to go, except for the store, to barter for supplies, and, on rare occasions, to the County Courthouse.

Men could choose to be either Christians or Muslims, whichever they preferred, but there would be *NO* churches, *NO* mosques, and *NO* vile, worthless, parasitical class of priest/preacher/imams. Everyone would have to *WORK* for their living. No exceptions.

There would be no more money, nor any need for it, as everyone would simply grow or raise whatever they could, and barter with their neighbors for the rest. Whenever a farmer managed to produce more than he and his family could consume, he could use the rest to barter for supplies at the general store.

And, of course, there would be *NO* Jews, niggers, faggots, Freemasons, or generational Satanists, because they would've all been wiped out long ago, in the race war.

Sound like a plan? Who's with me???