View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018 #42
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Attention mods/admins!

I have a problem, but I didn't want to start a new thread about it, so I'll just write a post about it here, if you don't mind (and if you do, then feel free to delete it and please accept my apologies).

When I visit the subforums Nutzpah Lounge and Support, I only see the threads that were started within the last month. I tried changing the display options from "Last Month" to "Beginning" so that all threads become visible, but if I leave and then return a couple of seconds later, the display options revert to "Last Month".

My question for the mods/admins is: could you make "Beginning" the default option, not just for me, but for everybody, so that we can always see all the threads in these particular subforums? I know that other VNN members also have this problem because somebody started a thread about it several years ago (although I can't find it right now).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
not sure why that is, or if it was someone's decision
I've visited/posted on many forums, but I've never come across this display setting before, so I don't think it's normal. It would be great if you could ask one of your administrators to permanently change the display options from "Last Month" to "Beginning" so that forum members and lurkers can read all the threads, and not just the two or three that were started recently.