View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013 #114
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
My mother didn't notice it until I said something. All she said was "That's life, get use to it."
What's your opinion on the concept of white flight?
I'll be making mine as soon as humanly possible. No one and nothing can stop me.

Quote:
We have a friend coming up this summer with his 9 yr old boy. He's going to meet Delaney (8) and Kiran (7), and we are seriously trying to push for friendship and 10 yrs from now marriage.
Is it strange that I find this somewhat creepy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Bullshit. My kids are raised White/right. They don't deserve what those kids got. I fight every fucking day. Tomorrow My 4 littlest ones have a "dance celebration" going on at school. I'm keeping them all home.

Harlem shake, shake your booty, and gangnam style. I don't fucking think so. Not my kids. I called the school. I will write their excuses and tell them exactly why my kids weren't in school.

We all do what we can. I'm not throwing my children out to the wolves. Not this mother.
Admirable of you; although I'm honestly curious as to why you send them to school to begin with. All said and done, the detriments probably far outweigh the advantages, at least if you live in a heavily "diverse" area.