Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2018 #1
NaomiX
Banned

Default "Joe needed help" (and still does...)

Old January 12th, 2018 #2
NaomiX
Banned

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...unces-14144010

"In 1982 he served eight months in jail for sending razor blades in the post to members of the city’s Jewish community, an act which he has since said he regrets.

He was also jailed in 1994 for carrying CS gas and knuckle dusters when he worked as a clubland doorman.

In 1998 he was then charged with the murder of 33-year-old George Bromley – but the charge was dropped after a key prosecution witness withdrew his evidence.

Owens has always said he played no role in the death of Bromley, who was gunned down in the kitchen of a West Derby home".

This has all the hallmarks MI5 and it's criminal proxies - Nick Lowles Hope not Hate and Gerry Gable Searchlight. Joe is very obviously trying to bring nationalism into disrepute and lead us up a dead end.

Can't wait for the election result. I will wager a generous 70 votes.

Old January 12th, 2018 #3
NaomiX
Banned

Notice how they are trying to sanitise him by claiming he is an "ex" criminal? Surely they would be referring to him as just a criminal if he was genuine.

Old January 12th, 2018 #4
scouse83

I remember I stood I needed help filling in the forms some of the questions were just baffling even the labour bloke next to me did too . That's what the electoral staff are there for.

Last edited by scouse83; January 12th, 2018 at 03:38 PM.

Old January 12th, 2018 #5
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I remember I stood I needed help filling in the forms some of the questions were just baffling even the labour bloke next to me did too . That's what the electoral staff are there for.
I was actually referring to the help Joe needs with his mental problems and personality disorders.

Old January 12th, 2018 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiX View Post
"In 1982 he served eight months in jail for sending razor blades in the post to members of the city’s Jewish community, an act which he has since said he regrets.

He was also jailed in 1994 for carrying CS gas and knuckle dusters when he worked as a clubland doorman.
So the lad has a thing for personal hygiene. He likes his local nation wreckers to go about their business clean shaven. And dust-free knuckles are a sure sign of a cultivated (and well read) politician on the way up...

Old January 12th, 2018 #7
Henry.

Quote:
I was actually referring to the help Joe needs with his mental problems and personality disorders.
Classic...

Old January 15th, 2018 #8
NaomiX
Banned

I see Owens seems fixated with the prostitutes that work in the area. It's a recurring theme. Now he's talking of organising a street protest with placards and fog horns - classic street theater!! I wonder who he will get to attend, seeing as he has accused just about everyone active in nationalism of being a plant! Yes I think we can safely say Owens is off his rocker and needs putting in a padded cell before he does something harmful to those poor working girls.

Old January 15th, 2018 #10
NaomiX
Banned

BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH PIMPS. EVICT ROMANIAN PIMPS NOW!

Old January 15th, 2018 #11
scouse83

Quote:
I see Owens seems fixated with the isrostitutes that worealisesthe area. It's a recurring theme. Now he's talking of organising a street protest with placards and fog horns - classic street theater!! I wonder who he will get to attend, seeing as he has accused just about everyone active in nationalism of being a plant! Yes I think we can safely say Owens is off his rocker and needs putting in a padded cell before he does something harmful to those poor working girls.

Keep Kensington Community
He is certainly contradicting himself. Maybe now that he is standing he will realise it's not all plane sailing.

Old January 15th, 2018 #12
scouse83

Mind you Owens is standing as a independent if he was standing for the BNP or NF he would have the coppers on his back hassling him at every opportunity.

Old January 15th, 2018 #13
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Mind you Owens is standing as a independent if he was standing for the BNP or NF he would uave the coppers on his back hassling him at every opportunity.
Strange then how he had no hassle when working as NG's bodyguard - by his own admission he even drove him around in a car he was not insured to drive. If that was anybody else making that admission, Owens would brand them a "spy".

Old January 15th, 2018 #14
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
He is certainly contradicting himself. Maybe now that he is standing he will realise it's not all plane sailing.
The bloke is a complete plonker and is revelling in the publicity. How many times has he appeared on H n H site lately? They are obviously giving their snitch "street credibility" - you know Joe says that is what they do with their agents - give them lots of exposure.....Perhaps he will be accosted by armed Police next, whilst out leafletting?

Old January 15th, 2018 #15
Henry.

Quote:
Strange then how he had no hassle when working as NG's bodyguard - by his own admission he even drove him around in a car he was not insured to drive. If that was anybody else making that admission, Owens would brand them a "spy".
I may be wrong but I thought he also boasted that he had no driving licence when he was working as Griffin's driver/minder.

Old January 15th, 2018 #16
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I may be wrong but I thought he also boasted that he had no driving licence when he was working as Griffin's driver/minder.
Yes sorry, you are right, that is what I meant, and of course by default he would also have had no insurance. We'll have to start calling him 'Honest Joe'. A fine example to law abiding members of the public and prospective voters Joe will be. A beacon in a sea of political corruption - someone we can all get behind...

Old January 15th, 2018 #17
NaomiX
Banned

I've already ordered mine. Can't wait for the demo. Might bring a swastika flag along too and some razor blades...

http://www.aspli.com/products/2309/s...MaAvp0EALw_wcB

Old January 15th, 2018 #18
Henry.

Quote:
Yes sorry, you are right, that is what I meant, and of course by default he would also have had no insurance. We'll have to start calling him 'Honest Joe'. A fine example to law abiding members of the public and prospective voters Joe will be. A beacon in a sea of political corruption - someone we can all get behind...
I find it impossible to believe that the police were not aware of his situation. They must have known. Therefore if we follow this to its logical conclusion while using the same reasoning that Owens has used in his many "Spy" dramas, then one is left with the idea that the police did nothing about him solely because they considered it very 'helpful' to have him sitting close to Griffin and privy to all that was going on.

Old January 15th, 2018 #19
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I find it impossible to believe that the police were not aware of his situation. They must have known. Therefore if we follow this to its logical conclusion while using the same reasoning that Owens has used in his many "Spy" dramas, then one is left with the idea that the police did nothing about him solely because they considered it very 'helpful' to have him sitting close to Griffin and privy to all that was going on.
My thoughts exactly - a crazed gangland figure driving round a racial hotspot like Oldham. They would've been all over him, unless of course....

Old January 15th, 2018 #20
scouse83

Quote:
Strange then how he no hassle when working as NG's bodyguard - by his own admission he even drove him around in a car he was not insured to drive. If that was anybody else making that admission, Owens would brand them a "spy".
That was before the state consider the BNP a threat once they won two Euro seats the heat was well and truely turned up. Owens had no experience of this as he was not involved with the party I believe his involvement ended with the BNP in 2004.

Thread