VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2018 #21
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Section 8 usually pays for the rent for nigs and other shitskins, so that keeps housing costs high, as well.
I never considered that. Large real estate owners could lobby politicians to inflate lower housing prices by supporting higher section 8 gibs, thus raising the rent floor overall. This creates a city wide baseline of housing costs, since they are viewed as what is poor. And it's all in the name of helping the poor.

Old February 12th, 2018 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I never considered that. Large real estate owners could lobby politicians to inflate lower housing prices by supporting higher section 8 gibs, thus raising the rent floor overall. This creates a city wide baseline of housing costs, since they are viewed as what is poor. And it's all in the name of helping the poor.
There was a version of this done in the 80s, the beginning of the 'Welfare Hotels', which Landlords had the goobermint pay them inflated rates for horrid housing for criminal nigs in Jew York. Lots of (((Landlords))) getting rich from working class tax dollars, to pay for blight and squalor. They closed most of them in the 90s supposedly.

Old February 12th, 2018 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
While I definitely do not want to make excuses for hardcore drug users. I always thought that the homeless drank booze in order to take pain away like toothaches, medical conditions, bruises, etc since they cant go to a doctor and cant always get their hands on pills nowadays. Don't know whats worse being a stone drunk or taking these pain pills that are just as worse. But yeah if anyone has ever been in a situation where they cant go to the dentist or doctors you can believe someone is going to try and take the pain away from drinking. Of course there are the people who just want to get drunk for drunkenness sake those I don't have so much pity for but I digress.
It depends on what City someone is in regarding dental and medical care. True that it is very bad, I've read prison stories where they talk of dental infection that was so bad they asked fellow inmates to yank out the tooth, etc.

But in some places they are able to get access to services, they are getting high because they want to.

In Austin they spent $5,000,000.00 to build a 'Resource Center for the Homeless', and it has:

free dental
free medical
free help with substance abuse issues
..and they would get an apartment for anyone who was mentally and physically well off enough to become employed, the helped them get work as well.

What ended up happening was that the City was over-run with drug addicts and mentally ill. The mentally ill one might feel sorry for, but not the addicts so much.

You just don't put a five million dollar building full of drug addled schizophrenics in the center of an entertainment and business district and expect things to go well.

There was a Catholic church that would put homeless up for several weeks and get them a job. Whenever a scammer would try to bother me when I was walking I'd tell them the name of the church and they didn't want to hear it, all except for one man who asked me where it was.

Same as offering them food vs. money. If they ask for 'money for food' and you actually hand them food and they look disappointed, they didn't want the money for food. (Some do want food and are grateful, most want cash).

The cities all need to have a situation where running around harassing people for money in a 'shake down' kind of way is illegal, services are rendered at places not in the middle of town, and if they won't take the help and are caught high and what-not they can just go to forced drug rehab or jail, IMO.

And if the Sanctuary City laws had been, as the people voted for but were overruled, declared unconstitutional, then the illegal alien aspect of all this blight would be gone and we'd only have our own problematic people to deal with, taking down the burden and cost quite a bit.

Old February 12th, 2018 #24
Jeffrey Smither

I can't find the article I posted in the past about Chinese buying up tons of property in places like Floriduh, Nevaduh, Texas, California and then jacking the rent and sale prices up but here is another article explaining the wealthy chinks just buying up property like crazy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reale...=.0ef7f63fec76

Old February 12th, 2018 #25
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Perhaps at some time in the past one could say that people become homeless due to their own failings, but that is no longer necessarily true today. I knew an engineer who had worked for NASA and was involved in designing the Space Shuttle who later became homeless when he could not find work for an extended period of time. He eventually found work outside his field and could afford housing, but he had been sleeping in his car for a short period of time. It is affecting a lot of highly motivated people today.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; February 12th, 2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Old February 12th, 2018 #26
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Perhaps at some time in the past one could say that people become homeless due to their own failings, but that is no longer necessarily true today. I knew an engineer who had worked for NASA and was involved in designing the Space Shuttle who later became homeless when he could not find work for an extended period of time. He eventually found work outside his field and could afford housing, but he had sleeping in his car for a short period of time. It is affecting a lot of highly motivated people today.
Yep, especially in fields like that where they like to hire dot heads and chinks to design shit. Like Airbus and Boeing for example hire Asian muds to design their shit boxes.

Could explain why you see all these military aircraft crashing and having mechanical issues.

The issue when you work in a really highly specialized field like this guy is it makes it hard to find work in that field if there are only a select few in it. There isn't a high demand to build thousands of space shuttles. Hell, we don't even have a program in the KWA right now.

Aerospace has been having an infusion of chinks and dot heads.

Old February 12th, 2018 #27
James Gregory

Quote:
Perhaps at some time in the past one could say that people become homeless due to their own failings, but that is no longer necessarily true today. I knew an engineer who had worked for NASA and was involved in designing the Space Shuttle who later became homeless when he could not find work for an extended period of time. He eventually found work outside his field and could afford housing, but he had sleeping in his car for a short period of time. It is affecting a lot of highly motivated people today.
That happened to many, many of our top people. The Jew corporate executives imported H-1B visa Hindushitties to take the computer and tech jobs. And when our people couldn't find jobs in their field, they also could not find jobs flipping hamburgers or washing dishes because the Jews have also imported the GD Mexishits to take all the low paying jobs.

Old February 12th, 2018 #28
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

From my experience of chating with homeless people not all of them are victims some are even very smart and woke people others are booze happy poets they live in the street because they stopped giving a fuck to society they auto excluded themselves of all the consumerism madness and they wanted to be free of the mundane materialism.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old February 12th, 2018 #29
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yep, especially in fields like that where they like to hire dot heads and chinks to design shit. Like Airbus and Boeing for example hire Asian muds to design their shit boxes.

Could explain why you see all these military aircraft crashing and having mechanical issues.

The issue when you work in a really highly specialized field like this guy is it makes it hard to find work in that field if there are only a select few in it. There isn't a high demand to build thousands of space shuttles. Hell, we don't even have a program in the KWA right now.

Aerospace has been having an infusion of chinks and dot heads.
He worked for many other companies after he left NASA, and in many industries, not just aerospace. Then, around the beginning of the new millennium, almost out of the blue, he could not find work. It's a difficult mental adjustment to go from being an engineer to being a burger flipper if engineering is the only work you have ever done. I've been at the top and at the bottom multiple times, and it requires a completely different mindset to do minimum-wage jobs compared to high-level work.

Old February 12th, 2018 #30
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
He worked for many other companies after he left NASA, and in many industries, not just aerospace. Then, around the beginning of the new millennium, almost out of the blue, he could not find work. It's a difficult mental adjustment to go from being an engineer to being a burger flipper if engineering is the only work you have ever done. I've been at the top and at the bottom multiple times, and it requires a completely different mindset to do minimum-wage jobs compared to high-level work.
I work a job that's just above min wage and I have a college degree. In my area of Floriduh that's all there is unless you're in healthcare. All old worst generation fucks around here. that's why I'm opening a small retail business soon at the flea market. I technically do own it. Got my tax permit from the state today in the mail. I just have to wait a couple more months until they have their summer rates which are cheaper and get my product. Even then I figure if I don't make enough doing that it would still look good on a resume for a real job that I owned and managed something.

Old February 13th, 2018 #31
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
I work a job that's just above min wage and I have a college degree. In my area of Floriduh that's all there is unless you're in healthcare. All old worst generation fucks around here. that's why I'm opening a small retail business soon at the flea market. I technically do own it. Got my tax permit from the state today in the mail. I just have to wait a couple more months until they have their summer rates which are cheaper and get my product. Even then I figure if I don't make enough doing that it would still look good on a resume for a real job that I owned and managed something.
Good luck with that! I hope you succeed.

Old February 13th, 2018 #32
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Good luck with that! I hope you succeed.
Only thing is I worry about the spics trying to steal my shit.

Old February 15th, 2018 #33
Jeffrey Smither

Over on a tech forum I post on in a thread about Huawei phones and the recent warning about China regarding their phones, someone from Australia commented about how the Chinks have invaded Australia and that housing cost a lot in Australia now because the chinks are buying up property like crazy there and then jack the price and rent up and how many Aussies can't afford houses now because of them.

Old February 16th, 2018 #34
James Gregory

Quote:
Over on a tech forum I post on in a thread about Huawei phones and the recent warning about China regarding their phones, someone from Australia commented about how the Chinks have invaded Australia and that housing cost a lot in Australia now because the chinks are buying up property like crazy there and then jack the price and rent up and how many Aussies can't afford houses now because of them.
Just yesterday, I met a local real estate agent, a young man who is white and fluent in Mandarin. He introduced me to his "client", a 21 year-old Chinese woman who is going to the local junior college and is buying a house from this American realtor. This realtor specializes in sales to the Chinese and he is making a LOT of money for doing it.

Really! There is no way that a 21 year-old Chinese young woman who hardly speaks English can afford a house in this area. Most houses are in the $2 million level and up. So, where does the money come from? It comes from the Red Chinese government and from the rich Chinese who are working with the Commie government as Capitalist slaves, making cheap goods for sale in the USA. Where does their money come from? It comes from taxing the cheap labor and the imported products that China sells in the USA.

In other words, the Chinese are using our own money to buy up the USA. And our own money got transfered to China by the Jews who moved our factories offshore, who were middlemen in moving cheap Chinese goods into the USA, and who are very interested in making loans to Chinese who want to buy US property.

Hillary and Obongo should hang on the same gibbet.

Old February 16th, 2018 #35
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Perhaps at some time in the past one could say that people become homeless due to their own failings, but that is no longer necessarily true today. I knew an engineer who had worked for NASA and was involved in designing the Space Shuttle who later became homeless when he could not find work for an extended period of time. He eventually found work outside his field and could afford housing, but he had been sleeping in his car for a short period of time. It is affecting a lot of highly motivated people today.
True. Most people's knowledge of this issue (and so many others) is from the 1980s.

The Eighties were 30 years ago, folks.

Granted, many homeless are the usual drunken dregs that every society has at all times. But were all the homeless in, say, Weimar Germany scum?

When you live in an anti-society whose elites preach that the most moral way of life is to "compete" against Mexican stoop labor for wages, and Chinese billionaires for housing (Dubya called this life "being worth your salt") and who deliberately arrange the country that way in order to produce bad outcomes for honest White citizens -- then don't be surprised when you see bad stuff happening.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 16th, 2018 at 03:05 PM. Reason: grammar

Old February 16th, 2018 #36
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
True. Most people's knowledge of this issue (and so many others) is from the 1980s.

Granted, many homeless are the usual drunken dregs that every society has at all times. But were all the homeless in, say, Weimar Germany scum?

When you live in an anti-society whose elites preach that the most moral way of life is to "compete" against Mexican stoop labor for wages, and Chinese billionaires for housing (Dubya called this life "being worth your salt") and who deliberately arrange the country that way in order to produce bad outcomes for honest White citizens -- then don't be surprised when you see bad stuff happening.
But they tell us DIEversity enriches us and makes us stronger!

Old February 16th, 2018 #37
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post

Just about every homeless person I've seen is a White male. It's no coincidence, either.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 16th, 2018 #38
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Just about every homeless person I've seen is a White male. It's no coincidence, either.
Due to affirmative action and harder to find employment. White men are discriminated against in all aspects of life.

Old February 19th, 2018 #39
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

I worked in a 60 bed homeless shelter for men a few years back. There were some guys who went on a bender and lost everything, a few were living from paycheck to paycheck and lost their jobs. But most of them were hardcore druggies and professional bums whose lives consisited of going from shelter to shelter for a living. Basically, a bunch of 40 and 50 year old juvenile dilenquents who would lie, cheat and steal anything. And of course, there were niggers who worked, drove BMW's and paid $800/month for them and lived there.

One guy was a professional bum who was in a wheelchair because he lost his leg from complications of diabetes. He claimed that he was going to look at an apartment that accepted Section 8 and he was jumped by 2 guys in a pickup. He claimed they knocked him out of his chair and stole his motorized (and very beat up) wheelchair. He was on TV and everything, and people started donating shit to him. Turned out later, it was a complete lie and nothing happened to him. He figured it was near Christmas and he could get a lot of sympathy.

After a year of that shit, and crappy pay, I quit. Now I find it hard to feel any sympathy for them. Granted, lots of people are suffering and are not far from being homeless. Those kind I do feel sorry for, but most of them are there by their own actions or lack of it!

Thread