VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2018 #861
Ray Allan

Default These green niggers live in some Hymiewood fantasyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Air pirates have been dropping like flies these last few days . All the signs are pointing to them being a machine that's worn down from all the pointless wars in the last 20 years. I don't think they're in any position to challenge a real military, like the Russians, who seem to be in far better shape at the moment. And for a fraction of the budget. No wonder Trump is ready to pull out of Syria - They got their ass kicked. They got their ass kicked in Afghanistan as well. Hopefully it's the beginning of many more defeats for the USA overseas.
The Nellis F-16 air nigger is dead. No more bombing wedding parties for him.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...est-pilot.html

But the Pentagon brass-asses say that all their ZOG machine crashes and ZOGbot deaths are not a crisis.
https://www.military.com/defensetech...agon-says.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 5th, 2018 #862
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The Nellis F-16 air nigger is dead. No more bombing wedding parties for him.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...est-pilot.html

But the Pentagon brass-asses say that all their ZOG machine crashes and ZOGbot deaths are not a crisis.
https://www.military.com/defensetech...agon-says.html
I was just about to post about that Air Farce Thunderbird crash.

Old April 6th, 2018 #863
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I was just about to post about that Air Farce Thunderbird crash.
It's OK Jeffrey, there will be another crash soon. I hear another squadron of MV-22 Ospreys is headed for Japan.

Old April 6th, 2018 #864
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
It's OK Jeffrey, there will be another crash soon. I hear another squadron of MV-22 Ospreys is headed for Japan.
U.S. to deploy CV-22 Ospreys to Yokota base this week ahead of schedule
Apr. 3 04:30 pm JST 18 Comments
TOKYO

The U.S. forces in Japan said Tuesday that five Air Force CV-22 Osprey aircraft will arrive at Yokota Air Base in Tokyo later this week, with their planned deployment brought forward from the previously announced U.S. fiscal year through September 2020.

The tilt-rotor aircraft will conduct training around the region for the next few months. When they return from training, they will continue to operate from Yokota and a total of 10 Ospreys will be assigned to the air base in stages over the next several years, the U.S. forces said.

According to the Japanese Defense Ministry, the five Osprey aircraft will arrive in Yokohama by ship later Tuesday.

The Japanese government said about 100 personnel will arrive with the five aircraft before their formal deployment at Yokota this summer and eventually 450 crew members for the 10 Ospreys will be deployed at the base.

The Marine Corps variant of the Osprey, which takes off and lands like a helicopter but cruises like a plane, is already deployed in the southern Japanese prefecture of Okinawa. It has attracted controversy due to a history of crashes and other mishaps in Japan and abroad.

The Japanese foreign and defense ministries said Tokyo and Washington will "work together to give maximum consideration to safety and minimize the effects on local communities."

Citing concerns about security in the Pacific region as driving the U.S. decision, the Japanese government said it believes the Osprey deployment at Yokota will improve the capabilities of the bilateral alliance and contribute to Japan's defense and regional stability.

In May 2015, the Japanese and U.S. governments said three CV-22s would be deployed at the Yokota base in the suburbs of Tokyo in the second half of 2017, with the deployment of seven more by 2021.

But in March last year, the delivery of the first batch was pushed back to the U.S. fiscal year through September 2020, with the U.S. Defense Department citing a personnel shortage.

https://japantoday.com/category/poli...d-of-schedule?

Old April 6th, 2018 #865
Jeffrey Smither

I don't understand the Osprey, this over priced shitbox. With all the problems it has you would think they would ditch it and purchase other aircraft or design something similar that serves the same role that is safer.

They don't give a shit about the zogbots flying in them if they die. They will simply recruit another batch. Cheaper than designing a new aircraft which they over pay for anyway to the defense contractors.

Old April 7th, 2018 #866
Ray Allan

Talking Sorry Jeffrey, I guess I found this first

2 Soldiers Killed in Helicopter Crash at Fort Campbell

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-campbell.html

Old April 7th, 2018 #867
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Wow. At this rate it is like 2 crashes a week.

Old April 8th, 2018 #868
Ray Allan

Quote:
Wow. At this rate it is like 2 crashes a week.
It's almost enough to start a separate 'Green Nigger shitbox ZOG machine crash' thread.

Old April 10th, 2018 #869
Ray Allan

Default Infamous ZOG pirate ship heads for Syria

Quote:
The USS 'Donald Cook', a guided-missile destroyer, has left Cyprus and is reportedly moving to the eastern Mediterranean. The movement of the vessel comes as top US officials have threatened to attack Syria.

The Arleigh Burke-class warship, which carries 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles on board, left the port of Lamaca in Cyprus on Monday, the US Navy reported. Several media outlets cited defense sources as saying that the destroyer is moving towards Syria. The ship is currently the only naval asset the US could use to strike targets in Syria with cruise missiles.

The movement comes as President Donald Trump weighs up his options to respond to reports of a chemical attack in the town of Douma in Syria. The claims came from pro-Islamist sources amid an imminent military defeat of the jihadist group which holds the city and refuses to leave it.

Red Crescent medics working on the ground failed to confirm an attack happened, while Russia said the reports were false--although Washington insists they warrant military action against the Syrian government.
https://www.rt.com/usa/423685-uss-donald-cook-syria/

Old April 12th, 2018 #870
Ray Allan

Default Troops are only for security kubuki theater: Gov. Moonbeam

California OKs Limited Troop Deployment for Trump's Request

Quote:
SACRAMENTO, Calif.--California Gov. Jerry Brown agreed Wednesday to deploy 400 National Guard troops at President Donald Trump's request, but not all will head to the U.S.-Mexico border as Trump wants and none will enforce federal immigration enforcement.

"Let's be clear on the scope of this mission," the Democrat Brown wrote in a letter to the Trump administration. "This will not be a mission to build a new wall. It will not be a mission to round up women and children and detain people escaping violence and seeking a better life."

Instead, Brown said the troops would join an existing program to combat transnational drug crime, firearms smuggling and human trafficking. They would join 250 existing California National Guard troops, including 55 who are at the border.

Trump wants up to 4,000 troops sent to the border to combat illegal immigration and drug trafficking and has already won commitments for about 1,600 from the Republican governors of the other states that border Mexico--Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The California Guard members may be deployed at the border, the coast and elsewhere statewide, Brown said.

The federal government must agree to the terms before the troops would be deployed.

California deployed troops to the border under former Presidents George W. Bush in 2006 and Barack Obama in 2010.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-request.html

Old April 13th, 2018 #871
Jeffrey Smither

I mentioned in another thread tonight how many colleges including my alma matter caters to green niggers and offers steep discounts.

The reason why is the GI Bill. Schools get mega, easy, guaranteed money with the GI bill. My college has satellite campus in the US near military bases and offers online courses as well. First responders and green nigs get a step discount including blue niggers.

What do you all think of the entitlement mindset of first responders and green niggers when it comes to wanting discounts and special treatment?

Old April 13th, 2018 #872
Ray Allan

Quote:
I mentioned in another thread tonight how many colleges including my alma matter caters to green niggers and offers steep discounts.

The reason why is the GI Bill. Schools get mega, easy, guaranteed money with the GI bill. My college has satellite campus in the US near military bases and offers online courses as well. First responders and green nigs get a step discount including blue niggers.

What do you all think of the entitlement mindset of first responders and green niggers when it comes to wanting discounts and special treatment?
I think you know what my answer is. Fuck them.

Putting on a government-issued costume to go serve ZOG does not make one a hero--quite the opposite, actually. Their undeserved worship by the lemmings of this country and niggerish entitlement mentality, especially since 9/11/2001 sickens and disgusts me to no end.

Old April 13th, 2018 #873
Ray Allan

Default Anyone surprised about this?

Trump Orders Military Strike on Syria Following 'Savage' Chemical Attack

Quote:
The United States launched "precision strikes" on Syrian targets days after a deadly chemical attack believed to be instigated by the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar Al-Assad, President Donald Trump said Friday night.

In an address to the nation from the White House at 9 p.m., Trump said the U.S. was collaborating with France and the United Kingdom to respond to the recent "massacre."

Trump did not say what U.S. weapons or platforms were employed, but said the targets were ones "associated with the chemical capabilities" of Assad.

This story will be updated.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...al-attack.html

Old April 13th, 2018 #874
Ray Allan

Old April 13th, 2018 #875
Ray Allan

Angry

FUCK THESE GREEN NIGGER ASSHOLES!!! AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING JEW MASTERS!!!

Old April 14th, 2018 #876
Ray Allan

Default ZOG heroes "obliterate" non-existent targets with multi-million dollar missiles

Militarymorons.com is boasting about destroying three vacant/evacuated buildings in Damascus and making holes in the ground. Strange how they fail to mention about 70 percent of the missiles fired were intercepted by Syrian and Russian air defenses. Perhaps the Pentagon just planned this "attack" to test the capabilities of the S-400 and other air defense systems for future reference?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ts-strike.html

Old April 14th, 2018 #877
Ray Allan

Talking Sorry, Bibi

Old April 14th, 2018 #878
littlefieldjohn

The jew media has been painting illusions for America for over a century now; it won't be long.

Old April 16th, 2018 #879
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default Air-nigger bounces F-22

"The slide happened on takeoff. Appears to have been a left engine flameout when the pilot throttled up to take off. By the time he realized the engine was dead, he had already been airborne for a few seconds and raised the gear. The jet bounced for around 1500 feet, and then slide for about 5000 feet. They got it off the ground and on its landing gear last night, so the runway is clear. Chain is wanting it to be quiet still. It's very fresh obviously. But it's looking like the second engine failure on Elmo jets in a 7 day period."

Old April 16th, 2018 #880
Ray Allan

Default I'm sure Golden Dawn thinks NATO sucks, too

I know this is KKE, the Greek Communist Party. But in this case I agree with them.

Tags
#1, military

Thread