VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 6th, 2019 #21
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
As much as I dislike Obongo, he did do some good, more so than Chump in some ways. Less Military spending, The Iran deal, and being anti gun got more done at the state level by getting people to vote pro gun.
At least with Obummer, we saw a fair bit of `push back` from Whites!
With Chump, all you get is constant kike worship & White COMPLACENCY!

Old February 6th, 2019 #22
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
Why are you cucking? You do NOT want ANY white person let alone a white LEADER to try to show how "not racist" they are. That's just showing how much of a jew slave they are!
You''re misunderstanding what I was saying. Trump is a civic nationalist. So, I'm not expecting him to condemn (((their))) influence, but I do expect him to cater to his base, which he didn't. That's why I said "but then", with the assumption that I meant that he lost me after he said that.

Old February 6th, 2019 #23
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

All I see from him is begging "please let me have another term Jews, please!"

Old February 6th, 2019 #24
Enbyeff

Gee, I sure did hate to miss Drumpf's epic oratory; sadly, I had urgent sleeping to attend to - but I did peruse the text: sops for niggers, slopes, WWjew mummies, faggoths, women (including non-'Murcan ones), and far, far above all, kikes....something for everyone - except for White men. We don't even get the ol' cuck wink-'n'-nod anymore.

"You git nothin' 'n' like it, see?"

Trump is nothing more than a pile of 18 kt gold-plated dog shit.

Old February 6th, 2019 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
At least with Obummer, we saw a fair bit of `push back` from Whites!
With Chump, all you get is constant kike worship & White COMPLACENCY!
I agree. IF you have a Republicunt Congress then it's better actually if we have someone like Corey Booker in a way. Wont be able to get any radical anti gun stuff passed but also would cut down on war mongering possibly.

With Obanga Republicans controlled congress so didn't have to worry about any anti gun stuff getting signed into law and at times Obanga pissed off Israel and pushed for the Iran deal.

With Chump we are in danger of getting into a war with Iran due to maximum Jewish ass kissing.

David Duke actually supports Tulsi Gabbard due to her Israel stance.

Old February 7th, 2019 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

yeager on a holoswindler i guess trump was featuring in the crowd

http://carolynyeager.net/omg-hoaxter...mps-guest-sotu

Old February 7th, 2019 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

whites are being domesticated into a cuckrace. they cant scurry fast enough to serve their jewmasters. nice little doggies get some scraps from the table at best

Old February 7th, 2019 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is what i know: real Southerners of old, ie real Americans, would have killed our political class today rather than tolerated subjection

the scary thing is, the whiteskins are so dunked in brainwashing fluid they dont even recognize their subservience. they cant even IMAGINE things otherwise.

we have no culture
the holocaust was real! survivors are heros!
jews are the chosen race! it's an honor to pay all our money to israel!
blacks are heroic survivors of slavery and racism!
it's an honor to work to pay for black endless benefits!

Old February 7th, 2019 #29
Enbyeff

Quote:
But, before he died, Daniel Gillespie was the American soldier responsible for saving Kaufman ... in the 2015 History Channel production of their "reunion" acted out for TV (read my previous articles). However, Gillespie was a goy, so the choreographers of the SOTU came up with a Jewish soldier to give more credit to Jews.
Quote:
I noticed that the top military brass who were in attendance stood up and applauded Zietchik and Kaufman, something they did not do often during Trump's speech.
Whores.
Quote:
But what does the President know ... he just goes along with the program.
He goes along because he WANTS to. Because he really does love kikes. He's spent his entire life "schmoozing" with them, making Big Deals. I of course always knew he was a jew-snuggler, but I hoped he'd also do some good for us; forlorn hope.

NEVER trust a jew Yawkah in politics......

Old February 7th, 2019 #30
Enbyeff

And dig the commie fist salute that lying kike turd threw up when Drumpf "honored" him: contemptuously spat right in the groveling orange cunt's face.

Which was correct.

Old February 7th, 2019 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

this is why "love your race" or even the concept of "saving" our race is absurd

at some point, people have to take responsibility for their actions. women never do. and most men are women.

our cause is for whites who want to live among whites. it's for whites who

1) value Whiteness
2) are willing to kill
3) are willing to take responsibility for their own lives

less than that, the fact something is genetically white doesn't mean anything

Old February 10th, 2019 #32
Jeffrey Smither

Oh and I'm currently doing my taxes and Chump's amazing Tax bill didn't save me jack shit.

I'm getting a very small refund this year compared to past years between my self-employment and my other job. Due to not being able to do the personal deductions and such. At my regular job my w2 taxes I only saved a couple bucks a pay period at the most.

So for people who made more money on your paycheck with the new tax law when you go and do your deductions on your taxes and notice a lot smaller refund or owe money then compare it with the extra money on your paycheck you had. Might been better under the previous tax code.

I guess in the scheme of things these tax breaks are really geared towards the Jews and the millionaires as usual. The Jews will always find a way to benefit from it.

Old February 11th, 2019 #33
brutus

Realizing the fact that every word we write here is closely analyzed by the kike and it's sniveling tools, we must be very careful what we write.

IMO we can expect change will come proceded by a particular catalyst. The proverbial SHTF scenario.

I'm betting on the Chinese to be that catalyst.

The jew wants it all. That speech by Trump, let it be known to the world the jew has taken it all from the White race and now they're eyeing other nation's wealth for a quick grab.

However, the jew will have a tougher time taking it away from that gigantic monoculture, China. The jew is heading for a reckoning and I believe the Chinese will give it to them. When that time comes, and it will be soon, we should be ready to stab the jew in the back as it has it's horns locked with the Chinese. I'll also toss in the wild card of Russia. I'm hoping they have something nasty up their sleeve for the jew. Something of the nuclear persuasion for that festering little pustule in the Middle East.

The jew is naturally a self destructive creature. Cyclically it brings itself the the brink of destruction along with it's host, only to jump ship at the last possible moment and weedle it's way into another host.

That's when the jew is at it's weakest. At those times of chaos where the wars they've instigated distracts their proxy armies leaving the jew exposed and vulnerable. That is where brave White men of resolve will have their best chance of taking out the trash.

Trump is a jew lacky, and I'm betting the jew will use Trump in his second term to try to make a move that will incite the Chinese to war. Look to that fat little fuck in North Korea to play a role in the action.

Old February 11th, 2019 #34
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'm watching the State of the Union and Chump jumps right into it about Dday and saving the World from "tyranny" and "liberating Europe!"

Can there be anymore Jew ass kissing than this?

Then he shows 3 members of the Worst Generation from Dday.
d-day.

6 am. July 6th.

Trump tower is 666 feet tall.

Trump lives on the 66th floor. it's not a coincidence he makes the 666 symbol with his hands all the time.

Old February 11th, 2019 #35
FEMAAlert

you know Trump doesn't write his speeches right?

you know 'the wall', 'the swamp', everything he says is fed into his earpiece by Hymie Shekelstein directly from TEl Aviv, right?

he even admits in one clip i saw, all those ideas, he says he didn't even like them,. they sounded corny to him, but he goes 'hey, the crowd loved it'

Old February 11th, 2019 #36
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
this is what i know: real Southerners of old, ie real Americans, would have killed our political class today rather than tolerated subjection

the scary thing is, the whiteskins are so dunked in brainwashing fluid they dont even recognize their subservience. they cant even IMAGINE things otherwise.

we have no culture
the holocaust was real! survivors are heros!
jews are the chosen race! it's an honor to pay all our money to israel!
blacks are heroic survivors of slavery and racism!
it's an honor to work to pay for black endless benefits!
it's because they can't imagine things otherwise that they are bound with fear and submission.

Old February 11th, 2019 #37
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Realizing the fact that every word we write here is closely analyzed by the kike and it's sniveling tools, we must be very careful what we write.

well that is the crux of the whole issue isn't it?

why aren't white people interested in these things? because they're not!! because they are STUPID and thoughtless and only lovers of self!!

why don't we try to make friends with the INTELLIGENT races???

I just saying after years and years of seeing on youtube, web, how NOBODY WHITE is interested in these things AT ALL even in spite of daily affirmations of it's logic and reason, i'm not saying there's no hope. i'm just saying, beg for mercy and offer your skills and talent to the multicultural hegemony that already exists and is undefeatable by .000000001% of the white population. so that you might live. anyone who encourages you to take actions leading to your suffering and death, for a cause or people that actually hate you,,my god what is that?

Last edited by FEMAAlert; February 11th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

Old February 11th, 2019 #38
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
this is why "love your race" or even the concept of "saving" our race is absurd

at some point, people have to take responsibility for their actions. women never do. and most men are women.

our cause is for whites who want to live among whites. it's for whites who

1) value Whiteness
2) are willing to kill
3) are willing to take responsibility for their own lives

less than that, the fact something is genetically white doesn't mean anything
cognitive dissonance?

Old February 11th, 2019 #39
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

IMO we can expect change will come proceded by a particular catalyst. The proverbial SHTF scenario.

I'm betting on the Chinese to be that catalyst.

The jew wants it all. That speech by Trump, let it be known to the world the jew has taken it all from the White race and now they're eyeing other nation's wealth for a quick grab.

However, the jew will have a tougher time taking it away from that gigantic monoculture, China. The jew is heading for a reckoning and I believe the Chinese will give it to them. When that time comes, and it will be soon, we should be ready to stab the jew in the back as it has it's horns locked with the Chinese. I'll also toss in the wild card of Russia. I'm hoping they have something nasty up their sleeve for the jew. Something of the nuclear persuasion for that festering little pustule in the Middle East.

The jew is naturally a self destructive creature. Cyclically it brings itself the the brink of destruction along with it's host, only to jump ship at the last possible moment and weedle it's way into another host.

That's when the jew is at it's weakest. At those times of chaos where the wars they've instigated distracts their proxy armies leaving the jew exposed and vulnerable. That is where brave White men of resolve will have their best chance of taking out the trash.

Trump is a jew lacky, and I'm betting the jew will use Trump in his second term to try to make a move that will incite the Chinese to war. Look to that fat little fuck in North Korea to play a role in the action.
Unless the KWA uses its nuclear warheads, they might have a problem winning the war. A traditional ground and air war with China would be very costly. There would have to be a draft and the green nigger toll will be high. Hopefully it's an ass kicking.

Only way to quickly win that was is if it goes nuclear since China doesn't have a huge arsenal. North Korea could inflict heavy damage to the South but would quickly get destroyed.

Notice the chinks are buying up properties in places like Miami, jew York, San Fansicko, Dallas. Jacking the rent and housing rates up. Trying to outdo the Jews.

Old February 11th, 2019 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

destruction of USA is likelier to be financial more than anything, i mean what ultimately brings it down. listen and read the more intelligent financial people, they pretty much say the same thing. it's one thing to lie in media and schools, you can keep that up indefinitely. but when you fake money, eventually it's going to crash. they've now quantitatively eased so many trillions, they owe so much, that they've put themselves in a corner. something has to give. it may take another 20 or 50 years but the reckoning is coming - financially.

it's interesting - for people who have money, i would have to think the US is becoming an increasingly unattractive place to live

you can see the future in cortez - deeply stupid and greedy. you cant make a first world, serious country out of alleged people like cortez

Thread