VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 2nd, 2020 #21
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
New 'Star Wars' may have a gay character — if this franchise continues to go woke, it will continue to go broke

6 Dec, 2019 18:31

J.J. Abrams is hinting that a new gay character could be introduced in ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’, but his giddy, woke comments show exactly one of the glaring flaws with the current franchise.

In a recent interview, ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ director J.J. Abrams made it clear that the fantasy franchise is committed to going woke.

Abrams, who also directed ‘The Force Awakens’, explained to Variety that he wants to make sure the ‘Star Wars’ films “[look] more the way the world looks than not.” He added that he wants the LGBTQ community to “feel that they're being represented in the [new] film.”

If that sounds like the new ‘Star Wars’ film may be introducing an LGBTQ character, then you're probably right, but in typical Abrams fashion, he played coy when pressed for a direct answer.
(...)
At this point, ‘Star Wars’ is no stranger to pushing “representation.” Every press tour for each film seems more about boasting each individual film's “woke” aspects than the stories themselves.

‘The Force Awakens’ introduced a female lead character, albeit one so poorly constructed she was accused by many of being a “Mary Sue,” as she had zero arc or hardships. It was like Steven Seagal had taken over the franchise.

‘Solo: A Star Wars Story,’ the biggest flop of the franchise thus far, introduced a “pansexual” Lando Calrissian.

‘The Last Jedi’, which fans are still trying to decipher since so many major plot points were pushed with little to no explanation, also introduced a female character in Kelly Marie Tran. The actress was vocal about the vile messages she got from some who called themselves fans, but ignoring that vocal minority, many just found her character to be another annoying cardboard cutout plopped into the film to check off a box.
(...)
Abrams and company are committing to the same problem. Now they say they are introducing a gay character for the sake of having a gay character. Why not pay more respect to representation by introducing characters that naturally fit the story and if they happen to organically be gay, female, male, whatever, that just becomes part of the story?

If they keep going down the route they are going down, ‘Star Wars’ will continue to be an unrelatable franchise, desperately clinging on to bits of nostalgia to survive.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/475236-star...gay-character/

Jew Jew Abrams. "Trust me, goyim".

Old March 24th, 2020 #22
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Star Wars? Too hard core for me thanks. I guess I should go to infowars.

Old March 24th, 2020 #23
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Star Wars? Too hard core for me thanks. I guess I should go to infowars.
There might not be as many 'good news' there as in star wars, since in star wars the good guys always win...good joke nevertheless

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 27th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.

Old March 24th, 2020 #24
Ray Allan

Fuck Star Wars and Star Trek at this point. Jew Jew Abrams has ruined both.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 24th, 2020 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Exactly. That talentless, anti-white jew hack has managed to ruin two of the greatest movie/TV franchises ever created.

Old March 26th, 2020 #26
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
well, apart from him being a jew,one couldn't expect someone else than lucas being able to make good star wars.

the hollywood-disney nwo star wars versions were merely bent on money-making i suppose.Whereas lucas had a vision

Old March 26th, 2020 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
the hollywood-disney nwo star wars versions were merely bent on money-making i suppose.
It's mainly about advancing the jewish agenda, which includes pushing harmful garbage like multiculturalism/"anti-racism", homosexuality, transsexualism and feminism.

Quote:
Whereas lucas had a vision
Oh, absolutely. Here's what I wrote about Hollywood filmmakers in another thread:

Quote:
Most of Hollywood's jewish filmmakers (Steven Spielberg, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, etc.) are either mediocre or completely talentless. The best ones are white men, like George Lucas, the Wachowskis and James Cameron. The only really talented non-white filmmaker that I can think of is the Indian M. Night Shyamalan.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=57

Old March 26th, 2020 #28
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Never heard of that indian guy you named... 'bollywood'..?

Old March 26th, 2020 #29
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Never heard of that indian guy you named... 'bollywood'..?
You're joking, right?

Quote:
Manoj Nelliyattu "M. Night" Shyamalan[1] (/ˈʃɑːməlɑːn/ SHAH-mə-lahn;[2] born August 6, 1970)[3] is an American filmmaker and actor. He is known for making films with contemporary supernatural plots and twist endings. He was born in Mahé, Pondicherry, India, and raised in Penn Valley, Pennsylvania. The cumulative gross of his films exceeds $3 billion globally.[4]

He made his directorial debut in 1992 with his first movie Praying with Anger. His second movie was the comedy-drama film Wide Awake (1998). His most well-received films include the supernatural thriller The Sixth Sense (1999), the superhero thriller Unbreakable (2000), the science fiction thriller Signs (2002) and the period-piece thriller The Village (2004). For The Sixth Sense, Shyamalan received a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Director and the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Afterward, Shyamalan released a series of poorly received but sometimes financially successful movies, including the dark fantasy Lady in the Water (2006), the eco-thriller The Happening (2008), The Last Airbender (2010) (an adaptation of the animated television series Avatar: The Last Airbender), and the science fiction film After Earth (2013). Following the financial failure of After Earth, Shyamalan's career was revived with the release of the found footage horror film The Visit (2015), the psychological thriller Split (2016), and continued with the superhero thriller Glass (2019), with these three made for a combined total of $34 million, while earning a combined box office of $625 million. Glass is the third and final chapter of his Unbreakable film series.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Night_Shyamalan

Old March 26th, 2020 #30
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I wasnt joking..quite an achievement though from the things you mentioned.

When I hear 'indian director' I immediately have to think of 'bollywood', though..

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 27th, 2020 at 11:06 PM.

Old March 27th, 2020 #31
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

I see this guy was born back in india but they moved when he was small...

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 27th, 2020 at 10:44 PM.

Old March 27th, 2020 #32
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

...had they stayed back in India he might have become a bollywood-director instead...

Old March 28th, 2020 #33
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Shyamalan cofounded the M. Night Shyamalan Foundation with his wife, Dr. Bhavna Shyamalan, in 2001. The M. Night Shyamalan Foundation supports grassroots work by identifying and empowering emerging leaders in their communities removing the barriers created by poverty and inequality in their communities
.... ..leftist?

Old March 28th, 2020 #34
rod crowley

Quote:
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/475236-star...gay-character/

Jew Jew Abrams. "Trust me, goyim".

Dammit all.Jewery at it's finest.

Old March 28th, 2020 #35
Gladiatrix

Quote:
The only really talented non-white filmmaker that I can think of is the Indian M. Night Shyamalan.
Stewart, what do you think of this guy? Lots of people praise him. I have no idea, as I haven't seen any of his movies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Kurosawa

Old March 29th, 2020 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Stewart, what do you think of this guy?
His movies aren't really my cup of java.

Old October 24th, 2020 #37
Gonzalez
Banned

Concerning Star Wars.I prefer the old episodes ( the ones from the late 70's, early 80's). I already thought the newer ones from The Phantom Menace onwards sucked..

Last edited by Gonzalez; October 27th, 2020 at 10:44 AM.

Old October 24th, 2020 #38
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Anything made by a jew, is bad for the Goyim. Even actors and actresses are either Gay Bisexual or Transgender. No decent white person should watch or read any form of Jewish FILTH, remember Jews are a Cancer on mankind!!!

Old December 21st, 2020 #39
Gonzalez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Anything made by a jew, is bad for the Goyim. Even actors and actresses are either Gay Bisexual or Transgender. No decent white person should watch or read any form of Jewish FILTH, remember Jews are a Cancer on mankind!!!

The original creator of Star Wars, Lucas, isn't jewish though (even though he is often under the suspicion of being one (many people say the last name Lucas sounds jewish)... But ... since he sold star wars to disney of course the kikes behind Disney today are at it.

Old January 17th, 2021 #40
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Default May the farce be with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
The original creator of Star Wars, Lucas, isn't jewish though (even though he is often under the suspicion of being one (many people say the last name Lucas sounds jewish)... But ... since he sold star wars to disney of course the kikes behind Disney today are at it.
Kikes buy themselves into anything. even if directors may have had different motives in the beginning. especially when things become more commercial the kikes have their eyes on it to give it their seal. And, of course, to make a buck from it.

Thread