VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2021 #61
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Honestly, I missed his "acting career." Why is he "famous?" Like the Gabor and KarTrashKan sisters, just why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Well, he acted in Beetlejuice years ago with Geena Davis, another raging lib.
I never saw Beetlejuice just because I didn't want to. The only film I remembered that he was in was The Hunt for Red October. When I looked up his movie list I saw that he was in Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation and Mission Impossible : Fallout. I recalled him being in the last film, and it sparked my memory so that I remembered he was in "Rogue Nation." The (((crypto))) has also "worked" with (((Woody Allen.))) 'Nuff said.

Old November 2nd, 2021 #62
U. Dunrouse

Old November 2nd, 2021 #63
Longbaugh

I hate Baldwin, but Miami Blues was hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out.

His monologue in Malice is the best thing he's ever done, or will ever do.

Other than those, his whole career has been forgetable.

The were at least two dozen actors in Hollywood at the time of Red October who could have played his part.

Old November 2nd, 2021 #64
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Well, he acted in Beetlejuice years ago with Geena Davis, another raging lib.
Well, I saw that movie decades ago, but don't remember him. Just Michael Keaton

Old November 2nd, 2021 #65
Aleccrowley

A big mug of shut the F### up for Baldwin.And he's all ready passed the blame.

Old November 2nd, 2021 #66
bedford

I liked his character in Talk Radio from 1987. If memory serves me I think he played an agressive station manager. His character in The Edge was a sleazy back stabber but he got his comeuppance when he fell into a bear trap and was impaled.

Old November 2nd, 2021 #67
steven clark

Default Obnoxious Hymiewood whore alecbaldwin kills woman on movie set

Not much of a Baldwin fan, but I'd say an incompetent armorer has as much to answer for the death, but he seemed to run the film set and production about as well as the Biden cabinet is running everything.

I never watched many films of his per se...he always seemed be in a character role. I did like The Shadow, and Beetlejuice, although that was really Keaton's film. Boy, Baldwin was in that, Geena Davis, Wynona Ryder...where are they now? One, two, three..gone.
Keaton's kind of out of it, but he did okay with Birdman and Spotlight, did a good film about MacDonald's.

As for Hunt for Red October, really, didn't we all wait until Sean Connery was onscreen?

I never watched him in SNL, but I haven't watched that ever.
I note his latest gig has been broadcasting for the L.A. symphony (?), giving a cultured, breathless tone to all those classical pieces. he does it okay; at least he doesn't sound faggy or Jewy.

He hasn't aged well. He looks ominous...like he'd enjoy shooting someone. Maybe the prosecution can use that on the jury. "If you saw this man at your front door, would you call the police?"

Baldwin sort of looks like a male version of Hilary Clinton.

Old November 3rd, 2021 #68
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yeah, me too.

Old November 7th, 2021 #69
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin ripped for new private ‘protected’ Twitter setting

November 7, 2021 by Editorial staff

Actor and left-wing activist Alec Baldwin “protected” his Twitter account on Tuesday – and effectively controls which users can see the star’s tweets and which tweets can be retweeted – after much scrutiny of previous posts by him, including a recent attack on his film crew over security complaints.

After his sharing of a post challenging allegations of security issues on the set of Rust, Baldwin changed his account’s privacy setting to “protected”, restricting access to his tweets to “approved followers.”

As a result, only those who have previously followed the actor or subsequently approved to follow him can see tweets he shares as he remains private.

The shared post, from Rust crew member Terese Magpale Davis, denied in long claims that the film’s set had precarious conditions, to write “the story that gets spun that we are overworked and surrounded by precarious, chaotic conditions is bullshit.”

Shortly afterwards, the 63-year-old actor protected his “Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation” account, which represents his fund, which supports the art and boasts over a million followers, and which he had used as a personal account since deleting his official personal account. account.

By sharing the post, Baldwin risked annoying investigators, especially because he said he was ordered not to discuss the case publicly.
https://mcutimes.com/alec-baldwin-ri...itter-setting/

Old November 7th, 2021 #70
U. Dunrouse

Good to see that Baldwin's Twitter account is now bulletproof.

Good idea. Safety first, Rusty.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; November 7th, 2021 at 08:11 PM.

Old November 9th, 2021 #72
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Worker closing down Baldwin’s ‘Rust’ set bitten by poisonous spider, may lose arm

By David Meyer
November 7, 2021

A production worker on Alec Baldwin’s tragedy-marred flick “Rust” was bitten by a poisonous spider while helping to close down the set after its fatal accidental shooting — and may now lose his arm.

Lamp operator and pipe rigger Jason Miller was bitten by a venomous brown recluse while helping wrap up film production after Baldwin shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on Oct. 21, Sky News said.

A JustGiving fundraising page said Miller has experienced necrosis of his arm and sepsis as a result of the bite.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/07/rust-w...ight-lose-arm/

Old November 9th, 2021 #73
Ole Massa

Quote:

Besides being over 30 years younger, he also had glasses on most of the movie.

Old November 11th, 2021 #74
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin SUED over fatal ‘Rust’ shooting

11 Nov, 2021 01:09 / Updated 11 hours ago

Film gaffer Serge Svetnoy has sued actor Alec Baldwin and producers of the movie ‘Rust’ over a shooting that left cinematographer Halyna Hutchins dead, accusing them of “general negligence.”

The lawsuit, which was filed on Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, marks the first of what could be many legal actions over last month’s shooting on the New Mexico set where ‘Rust’ was being filmed. The case names more than 20 defendants, including David Halls, the assistant director who handed Baldwin the gun, and armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, who oversaw weapons on the set.

Baldwin fired the gun after allegedly being told by Halls that it was “cold,” meaning it wasn’t loaded with real bullets, killing Hutchins and injuring ‘Rust’ director Joel Souza. Svetnoy claimed that the bullet barely missed him, and he held Hutchins in his arms as she died.
https://www.rt.com/usa/539945-alec-baldwin-sued-rust/

Old November 12th, 2021 #75
Stewart Meadows

Old November 19th, 2021 #76
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner, Alec Baldwin – no one shows an ounce of shame anymore

By Maureen Callahan
November 18, 2021

Some tragedies, you might think, would cause a person involved to go to ground: Show some respect by disappearing from the scene, or at least taking a break from social media.

But no.

Alec Baldwin, of all people, had a lot of public goodwill after he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, a young wife and mother.

That is until he very quickly resumed life as usual, replete with terribly tone-deaf Instagram posts.

Now Baldwin’s everywhere: hitting the town Wednesday night in a tux, dining with his fraudulent and equally callous wife at upscale celeb hotspots BondST and Il Cantinori, promoting his podcast on social media, tweeting about politics, posing for happy-family pictures on Instagram while bemoaning how difficult this time has been for them.

For them.

Clearly, Alec and the Hamptons’ own Rachel Dolezal have nary a thought or care as to how any of this must make his victim’s husband and 9-year-old son feel — a son who couldn’t even speak for two days after his mother’s death.

Not even civil lawsuits, the looming threat of criminal charges or a public shaming from George Clooney — who called Baldwin’s shooting “infuriating,” “insane,” and completely avoidable — can mortify Alec, let alone cause a spot of embarrassment.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/travis...s-ashamed-now/

Old November 20th, 2021 #77
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec and Hilaria Baldwin seen leaving NYC apartment after second ‘Rust’ lawsuit

By Jack Hobbs
November 18, 2021

Actor Alec Baldwin and his wife, Hilaria Baldwin, were seen fleeing their New York apartment with their cat after he was hit with a second lawsuit involving the deadly “Rust” shooting, this one from script supervisor Mamie Mitchell.

The lawsuit filed Wednesday claims that Baldwin flouted the film’s gun safety procedures and fired the revolver right at cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, killing her and injuring director Joel Souza.

“Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired and loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm,” Mitchell claimed in the lawsuit.

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin were seen departing their 28th Street apartment around 10 a.m. Thursday with minimal luggage.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/alec-b...-rust-lawsuit/

Old November 23rd, 2021 #78
Jack Russell

The only memorable scene of his:

"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old December 1st, 2021 #79
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin says he didn't pull the trigger

1 Dec, 2021 18:38 / Updated 1 hour ago

Actor Alec Baldwin has denied pulling the trigger of the gun on the set of the film ‘Rust’ in his first TV interview since the fatal incident that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

“The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger,” Baldwin told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an interview, which was teased on Wednesday.

So you never pulled the trigger?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“No, no, no, no. I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never,” Baldwin responded.

Asked what he thought had happened, Baldwin said, “I have no idea. Someone put a live bullet in a gun. A bullet that wasn’t even supposed to be on the property.”
https://www.rt.com/pop-culture/54190...-trigger-rust/

Old December 2nd, 2021 #80
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin Breaks Down, Says ‘I Didn’t Pull the Trigger’ During Fatal ‘Rust’ Shooting

BREITBART NEWS1 Dec 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — Alec Baldwin told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos in an interview airing Thursday that he did not pull the trigger on a prop gun he was holding on a New Mexico film set when it went off, killing a cinematographer.

“I didn’t pull the trigger,” Alec Baldwin said. “I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them. Never.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...rust-shooting/

From the comment section:

Quote:
tom@drum • a day ago
The gun fired itself and yelled this is MAGA country.
Quote:
TH30PH1LUS • a day ago
ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.

FAIL

ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.

FAIL

ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.

FAIL

Know your target and what is beyond.

FAIL

Alex Baldwin, instead of preaching the Hollywood dogmatic anti-gun tyrannical nonsense, if you had spent a few dollars on some NRA gun safety training, if you had embraced your 2nd Amendment and the Founders ideas, Halyna Hutchins would have been here to celebrate Christmas with her family.
Quote:
moberndorf • a day ago
If you're a hardcore leftist "celebrity", ALWAYS lie, lie, and lie, and deny ANY responsibility. The media will cover for you.

Tags
alec baldwin, alex baldwin, hollywood, hymiewood whore, rust

Thread