Old December 19th, 2021 #1
Serbian

jewsign Jew Fonzie vs Whites Only sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 19th, 2021 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Virtually everything on television is anti-White brainwashing, and it's been that way almost since the beginning of television. It would be hard to come up with a counterexample.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 19th, 2021 #3
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
It would be hard to come up with a counterexample.
Counterexamples are hard to come up with. But it wasn't always that way. In this 1941 Western, starring Errol Flynn, the final words of this 3 minute movie excerpt are the same ones superimposed over this Western painting. Would such words be used in a movie about the Indian Wars today? No, of course not.

Old December 20th, 2021 #4
Ray Allan

Yeah, and everyone thought the Fonz, played by jew Henry Winkler, was so damn cool back then. NOT!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 20th, 2021 #5
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, and everyone thought the Fonz, played by jew Henry Winkler, was so damn cool back then. NOT!
A jew posing as an Italian greaser

Old January 5th, 2022 #6
bedford

Quote:
I never liked the Fonz. He was the most annoying character on the show. Soon after Happy Days became popular it seemed like the writers made him the center of the show. I remember a scene where the Fonz was in his apartment seated at weight bench and Richie Cunningham comes to see him. So Fonz is bench pressing like 120 pounds and he says to Richie I can lift twice that much.
So I am thinking okay prove it. Put twice the weight on the bar and bench it.
No 120 must be your max wuss.

Old January 5th, 2022 #7
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I never liked the Fonz. He was the most annoying character on the show. Soon after Happy Days became popular it seemed like the writers made him the center of the show. I remember a scene where the Fonz was in his apartment seated at weight bench and Richie Cunningham comes to see him. So Fonz is bench pressing like 120 pounds and he says to Richie I can lift twice that much.
So I am thinking okay prove it. Put twice the weight on the bar and bench it.
No 120 must be your max wuss.
Chachi was better. A real Italian.

Quote:
On December 15, 2016, Baio accused Nancy Mack, wife of Chad Smith, drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers, of physically assaulting him at their children's elementary school function. Baio claims Mack began berating and cursing him over his support of Trump and at one point attacked him, grabbing him under his arms and then shaking and pushing him

Old January 6th, 2022 #8
Gladiatrix

Jew Hollyweird bullshit. They never had "whites only" signs in Milwaukee.

The average jew-indoctrinated kwan probably thinks White people did this everywhere.

Old January 7th, 2022 #9
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Jew Hollyweird bullshit. They never had "whites only" signs in Milwaukee.

The average jew-indoctrinated kwan probably thinks White people did this everywhere.
in this episode Fonzie goes to the South

Old January 8th, 2022 #10
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Chachi was better. A real Italian.
I would like to see Chachi take on the Fonz in a ten round MMA cage match. That would be epic.

Old January 8th, 2022 #11
bedford

Henry Winkler came to the public library in my town a few years ago to talk about a children's book he had written. I didn't see him. I can imagine when he came into the room half the people in the audience said-
AAYYY!
I wonder if he hit the coke machine with his fist and a drink came out.

Old January 21st, 2022 #12
Ray Allan

I assumed Happy Days producer Garry Marshall was a jew who changed his name, but it turns out he was of Italian ancestry, with the original family name of Masciarelli. Nonetheless, he still worked in Hymiewood, making anti-White garbage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Marshall

Old January 21st, 2022 #13
bedford

I assumed Penny Marshall was a jew too until recently.
She played jew characters. I remember first seeing her on the TV show The Odd Couple. She was married to Rob Reiner the Meathead.

Old January 21st, 2022 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Henry Winkler came to the public library in my town a few years ago to talk about a children's book he had written. I didn't see him. I can imagine when he came into the room half the people in the audience said-
AAYYY!
I wonder if he hit the coke machine with his fist and a drink came out.

Old January 21st, 2022 #15
steven clark

Default Jew Fonzie vs Whites Only sign

To be honest, I never watched an episode of Happy Days. It seemed like a TV way to feed off of American Graffiti, and Fonzie, like everyone on the show, looked much too old to be teenagers, which is typical of Hollywood. Everyone is always too old. Real teenagers aren't that good at acting, and there are rules about overworking kids, so you make a twenty-five year old look eighteen.

The only time I saw Winkler in anything was So Weird, a Disney show about 1999-2001, sort of a kiddy version of X-files with a young girl, Fiona, and her laptop. One episode had her in a town on halloween with ghosts, etc., and Winkler played a end guy trying to get Fiona to take his place as one of the dead.
It was kind of funny, and Winkler did a lot of mugging and was okay. he was also one of the producers.
It's always funny how when Jews age, the racial structure really comes out.

I was never into the teenage fifties idolatry. I believe happy Days had a couple of spin-off shows, Laverne and Shirley and Chachi (?). But again, I don't do TV.

Interesting that in the late 70's, when I was in college, one of my professors was at a seminar in Helsinki, and one night he saw a car, semi-fifties, with a bunch of kids in leather jackets in it, and the words "Tommie's Gang" was written on the side. he talked to the kids, and they told him they started dressing and acting like "gang members" after watching Happy Days on Finnish TV.

Funny how American subculture is simply everywhere.
Another professor related a problem many third world governments had when they formed TV stations was once they set them up, they had nothing to show the native populations, so they simply imported all the American crap from Hollywood, which made an enormous disconnect in the country and the viewers, and at the same time indoctrinated them with the usual craving for American culture and goods.

Old March 1st, 2022 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Henry Winkler to star in racy Israeli TV series

BY CALEB GUEDES-REED MARCH 1, 2022 11:52 AM

(JTA) — Jewish actor Henry Winkler will star in a new show on Israeli television in Hebrew and English that is being called a “U.S.-Israel crossover” series.

In “Chansi,” the man who brought us beloved characters like Fonzie from “Happy Days” will play the father of a haredi Orthodox woman who leaves her community in Brooklyn for Israel. Once there, according to one Israeli site’s description, she attempts to chart an adventurous new life — and to “sleep with as many Israeli soldiers as possible.”
https://www.jta.org/2022/03/01/cultu...aeli-tv-series

Old March 1st, 2022 #17
Ole Massa

Quote:
I assumed Happy Days producer Garry Marshall was a jew who changed his name, but it turns out he was of Italian ancestry, with the original family name of Masciarelli. Nonetheless, he still worked in Hymiewood, making anti-White garbage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Marshall
Masciarelli sounds like the name of a Happy Days character.

Old March 11th, 2022 #18
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
To be honest, I never watched an episode of Happy Days. It seemed like a TV way to feed off of American Graffiti, and Fonzie, like everyone on the show, looked much too old to be teenagers, which is typical of Hollywood. Everyone is always too old. Real teenagers aren't that good at acting, and there are rules about overworking kids, so you make a twenty-five year old look eighteen.
Jew Winkler was already 29 in the first season.

Old March 11th, 2022 #19
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
Counterexamples are hard to come up with. But it wasn't always that way. In this 1941 Western, starring Errol Flynn, the final words of this 3 minute movie excerpt are the same ones superimposed over this Western painting. Would such words be used in a movie about the Indian Wars today? No, of course not.

Garry Owen from 'They Died With Their Boots On'

Good times when films of this type were produced.

And yes, a speech like this would not be allowed in today's movies.

Old March 11th, 2022 #20
Ray Allan

They Died With Their Boots On was not a totally accurate portrayal of George Custer and the 7th Cavalry (what Hymiewood production of anything is accurate?), but it was definitely more pro-White than say, Dances With Wolves.

Thread