VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Neo-Nazi Blogger Mike Enoch Quits Over Revelation His Wife Is Jewish

Mike Enoch, who also co-hosts “The Daily Shoah” weekly podcast, was outed over the weekend as Mike Peinovich, a website developer from New York. On the podcast, which has about 100,000 regular listeners, Peinovich as Enoch talked about killing Jews and spouted neo-Nazi invective.

The release of Peinovich’s personal details came after the identities of the other podcast panelists were made public earlier in the week by a rival website called 8chan. The invented surname reportedly is a reference to Enoch Powell, a far-right British politician and Nazi sympathizer.

Enoch was considered one of the three most influential figures in the “alt-right” movement along with Daily Stormer creator Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, a white supremacist think tank. Spencer is a co-creator of the alt-right label, which describes a far-right movement whose followers traffic variously in white nationalism, anti-immigration sentiment, anti-Semitism and a disdain for “political correctness.”

“As I am sure you all know, I was doxxed and an ill advised attempt to fool the media about my identity led me to not talk to you people and to try to simply ride it out by being silent,” he said. “This was irresponsible and a disservice to all of you. Yes my wife is who they say she is, I won’t even bother denying it, I won’t bother making excuses. If this makes you want to leave the movement, or to have nothing to do with TRS, then I understand.

“Don’t lie for me. Don’t try to defend me to those attacking me. Don’t jeopardize your own reputation by defending things that you don’t think you can. I could try to explain my whole life for the last ten years to you but what difference at this point would it make. Life isn’t perfect.”

read full article at source: http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...ife-is-jewish/

Old October 3rd, 2017 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

LOL. The title of this thread reminded me of The Onion Radio News clips.

I can just hear the now-retired "Doyle Redland"...

"Neo-Nazi Blogger Quits Over Revelation His Wife Is Jewish"
"It's The Onion Radio News, I'm Doyle Redland."

Tags
mike enoch, mike peinovich, richard spencer

Thread