Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Alex Linder (Appearances, Media Articles, etc.)

Will discuss white organization, budding and theoretical. And some other things. Calls may be taken in second hour.

Old March 30th, 2013 #2
varg

http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

Old March 30th, 2013 #3
Brenna Wolf
Banned

"I have no interest in being bossed around by other people"

My sentiments exactly.

I caught the last 30 mins, will listen to the whole show this evening.

Old March 30th, 2013 #4
varg

She usually rebroadcasts the show after it's over.

I only caught the last 40 minutes but I really wish she could try to be a better radio show host and not interrupt her guests.

For example at the end it seemed like she was just talking and wasting time to not allow Alex more time to speak.

A few other times too, I noticed she would challenge Alex's position on something and then cut him off when it was his chance to respond.

Last edited by varg; March 30th, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: .

Old March 30th, 2013 #5
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
She usually rebroadcasts the show after it's over.

I only caught the last 40 minutes but I really wish she could try to be a better radio show host and not interrupt her guests.

For example at the end it seemed like she was just talking and wasting time to not allow Alex more time to speak.
Ah, now I am hearing the rebroadcast? Good. Glad I didn't leave.

Yes, they got a bit heated about the 'revolution' and Hitler-type leadership. The last caller was very interesting... frank I think? I am glad Linder mentioned twitter (just now on rebroadcast).

The audio is excellent on my end, so I don't understand what she means by distortion.

Old March 30th, 2013 #7
Jean West

I appreciated the fact that someone posted an admirably edited version here at VNN; it was the only way I was going to get to hear Linder. I hope that person can do it again with this one.

Old March 30th, 2013 #8
Brenna Wolf
Banned

'Maybe you should call the police so they can make the callers stop calling in the first hour."

LMAO!

zing.

Old March 30th, 2013 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Ah, now I am hearing the rebroadcast? Good. Glad I didn't leave.

Yes, they got a bit heated about the 'revolution' and Hitler-type leadership. The last caller was very interesting... frank I think? I am glad Linder mentioned twitter (just now on rebroadcast).
Frank from Cleveland, I belieev.

We also had a jew named Stuart from Florida call in. A woman named Alvina (?) from Wisconsin. And I think the man's name was Rodney Martin of a new American Nationalist organization. These were the websites Carolyn was mentioning. I had some comments, but these folks are new to me.

http://www.john-friend.net/2013/03/i...tionalist.html
http://www.nationalprotectionism.com/manifesto/
http://www.totalfascism.com/total-revolution/

Quote:
The audio is excellent on my end, so I don't understand what she means by distortion.
Glad to hear that and appreciate the feedback. Everything sound find on my end.

While there is an agreement among 'our' side however you define that, about all we agree on is we need an all-white society. There is great disagreement on the role of government within that society. I have outlined my views elsewhere on this forum.

Old March 30th, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
'Maybe you should call the police so they can make the callers stop calling in the first hour."

LMAO!

zing.
We need the Southern spirit of running our own stuff, and not relying on authority like the regimented Germans! So says this German-descended type. But, I do have plenty of Scotch and Scotch-Irish blood myself, as my non-1840s ancestors moved among these people and mixed with them.

It's not a good idea to go into what-should-be with set ideas; it is the heart of wisdom to begin with a very careful look at the particular people in question and the particular circumstances. That is precisely what Edmund Burke would say and it is what Calhoun said in a letter directed to him from a German state trying to set up a new constitution.

Old March 30th, 2013 #11
Bruce Howard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We need the Southern spirit of running our own stuff, and not relying on authority like the regimented Germans! So says this German-descended type. But, I do have plenty of Scotch and Scotch-Irish blood myself, as my non-1840s ancestors moved among these people and mixed with them.

It's not a good idea to go into what-should-be with set ideas; it is the heart of wisdom to begin with a very careful look at the particular people in question and the particular circumstances. That is precisely what Edmund Burke would say and it is what Calhoun said in a letter directed to him from a German state trying to set up a new constitution.
People of Germanic ancestry seem to be more morally serious and self-disciplined at least from my personal experience.

Students when I was at high school five or so years ago and at my University now who are of German descent or literally German international students seem to be just more decent and morally righteous than people who are of Anglo descent.

Also I have been to Switzerland for a couple of weeks in 2008 on the German side around Zurich, where my father attended boarding school for a few years after escaping from Hungary during the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.

I am at least 50% German, my maternal grandfather is Scottish and my maternal grandmother is German. My paternal grandfather is of Bavarian German descent, but I think my paternal grandmother is of German Jewish descent, a "crypto-jew".

Old March 30th, 2013 #12
Brenna Wolf
Banned

It was so refreshing to hear you talking about the value of Whites owning the streets alongside the technically savvy, intellectuals etc. and what is behind the success of Golden Dawn.

'We will kick your MFin' head in" (paraphrased, but your point was a crucial one.)

The Oppressors are doing their best to make us hesitant and incapable of even defending our own homes and families, much less our own race. Violence does and will play a part, and one we've seen very little of since the Bruder.

I have yet to see a thread about them where some watered out wimp didn't disrespect or marginalize by calling them a bunch of thugs. Without the 'muscle' of an organization we may well be trying to lpray our way out of this for all the good it will do without it.

Ah, I'm to the part where the Jew gives full disclosure.

Old March 30th, 2013 #13
Martin Simard
Banned

Was the Jew caller from Florida that Horseman guy who is always posting here? It smells like an infiltration bullshit tactic to me.

Old March 30th, 2013 #14
James Hawthorne

Quote:
I think she can't help herself, because she is so passionate about getting some sort of working on the streets organization going.

Self indentified jews shouldn't be allowed to call in and dictate policy.

What is the one common denominator in all the European nationalist parties, they all have a charismatic leader. AmeriKwa is yet to find his or hers.

VNN Media

Old March 30th, 2013 #15
Fred
Commie Killer

I downloaded and listened to the show.

Another fine job Alex.

Old March 30th, 2013 #16
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

What's the number? I'll call in and stomp kinder's ass live, over the air.

Old March 30th, 2013 #17
Bruce Howard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
What's the number? I'll call in and stomp kinder's ass live, over the air.
Calm down Valdez, Mr Linder stated on this show that Native American Nationalists had a valid opinion and that they were not fairly represented in the mainstream media. I cannot say for certain if he supports Aztlán but I do.

Native Americans had three great civilizations, the Aztecs, the Mayans and the Incas.

To deny that your ethnic group has a great history is delusional and typical of these Fascists on VNN forum who will sooner thumb down a comment just by looking at the name of the member rather than reading the actual comment.

Old March 30th, 2013 #18
M.N. Dalvez

Oh, how nice, Valdez has found a boyfriend. No wonder you're not going to have any kids, Bruce, you're gayer than a decade's worth of Sydney Mardi Gras floats.

Quote:
who will sooner thumb down a comment just by looking at the name of the member rather than reading the actual comment.
You're a fine one to talk, you jewy little poof.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; March 30th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Old March 30th, 2013 #19
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I'll call in and stomp kinder's ass live, over the air.
I can just imagine it, 'Thith ith NM Valdeth throm VNN Forum...'

Get some speech therapy for that 'lithp', kid, ith you want to be taken theriously as a public thpeaker.

Old March 30th, 2013 #20
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Money / monetary systems don't get discussed nearly enough. It's not enough to just mention it in passing describing how the government is using our earned money against our interests. I think it would be good to have someone like James Bowery come on to explain this stuff. Someone who has an understanding of the problem as well as the technical knowledge of how to implement solutions. Just about everything nasty the feds are doing to us can be traced to the fact that they can extort our money through taxes. Once we prevent them doing that, most of our battle will be won. Have the Golden Dawn people figured out any solutions to the money problem? Money is the key.

Thread