VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2012 #21
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post

But intellectual nihilism, the repudiation of all concepts of truth, justice, humanity, is not sufficient to explain the terrible energy of the Communist conspiracy. That energy is emotional: it is a lust, a craving, a passion. I had my first glimpse of this passion early in my days in Washington.

Is it too much to ask us to risk our lives, if necessary, to recapture it from our enemies?

Old December 2nd, 2012 #22
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
I can't believe you fail to see how the kike's actions are pushing popular opinion against them. The longer their slaughtering of innocents continues, the more enemies they'll have. This is a far stretch from whites realizing this is what's coming they're way if we ever have Jewish slave-masters, but it's a step in the right direction.
Precisely. The dots are starting to line up for anyone with a functioning brain.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #23
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
I just might watch FOX News if they truly were "fair and balanced" and allowed such outspoken folks, such as this fellow obviously is, to counter all the Jewish shills, there.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #24
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post

Well worth 5 minutes of my time, especially when he punches the windshield

Old December 2nd, 2012 #25
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post

Christian americans' taxes bought that bomb.

Praise jebus!
A true white phosphorus holocaust, as opposed to a largely mythological one of God's Chosen Ones.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #26
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
If we cannot counter this "terrible energy" with our own will to live, we are doomed.

Excellent excerpt, and it explains what I have seen on a university campuses, this communist jooish hysterical zeal against US, has been going strong out of NYC over a 100 years now. They could not believe we did not help Czar Romanov, but even allowed their puppet Woody Wilson to let funds leave the US to get in to the hands enemy agents in Russia. All of which caused the deaths of 60 million White Russian's, and a USSR run/controlled on pure terror and murder, still unknown to most White's. Russia was looted.

CBS Sixty Minutes a news propaganda TV show would high light Armand Hammer as being mysteriously able to visit the USSR all through the 1920's through the 1960's selling off the treasures of Russia. Of course no explanation of why and what Mr. Hammer was doing helping to sell Russian treasures in NYC and elsewhere in the World in the 1920's.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Tags
gaza, holocaust, holohoax, israel, palestine, palestinian, palestinian geneocide, palestinian holocaust, palestinian shoah

Thread