Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 13th, 2014 #1
H.B.

jewsign Audi designs car which causes whole world to laugh at jews' Holohoax claims

Video mysteriously being blocked right now.

Diesel engines are a notoriously inefficient way to try to kill someone. Guy tries to kill himself by taking a hose from the exhaust and putting it into his car and breathing in the fumes and fails.

Quote:
DarkEternal6

Shouldn't Audi be put on trial for Holocaust denial? Diesel Exhaust is the official story for the mass killing of 900,000 Jews in Treblinka.

Last edited by H.B.; September 13th, 2014 at 09:15 AM.

Old September 13th, 2014 #2
Patrick Bateman

I doubt many Germans even KNOW the Nazis used diesel engines to supposedly gas jews. Most people don't look at the details they just take Spielburgs word for it.

Before I looked into the holocaust I used to think jews were herded into huge shower rooms and poison gas came out of the shower heads lol. Those diabolical Nazis!!!

Then when I learned that never happened and they actually just dropped "zyclon B" pellets in through conveniently cut holes in a roof that were obviously just added post war to what quite obviously is an old air raid shelter barely the size of my toilet (Auschwitz) I knew the whole story was BULLSHIT just from that. As if 6 million died in that little room lol. and as if the Germans would use such a shitty method to kill people as dropping pellets in through a roof lol.

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; September 13th, 2014 at 09:58 AM.

Tags
audi krass, diesel engines, funny, holohoax, jews

Thread