VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2011 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

[quote=A.G.;1344335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post

From this to this

So where the vedic people who established the aryan civilization in india? the sanksrit speakers, the brahmins who wrote the vedic scriptures, emperor bharata of greater india, and the warrior clans from the epic mahabharata like arjuna,the mighty god krishna etc. etc.
Long dead, like the Tocharians; and their mongelized descendants bear witness to the perils of miscegention.

Old December 14th, 2011 #42
A.G.

[quote=Steven L. Akins;1344336]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post

Long dead, like the Tocharians; and their mongelized descendants bear witness to the perils of miscegention.
exactly my point... i know what you claim BUT i claim where are their offspring and still exist.....We also dont need only very ancient history when we got share of intelligence, beauty, construction, civilization etc. etc. today even....but we dont want to be considered the mongrels of our forefathers, we are their legitimates....thats what i mean with "you push a eurocentric view on us"

Old December 15th, 2011 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

[quote=A.G.;1344339]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

exactly my point... i know what you claim BUT i claim where are their offspring and still exist.....We also dont need only very ancient history when we got share of intelligence, beauty, construction, civilization etc. etc. today even....but we dont want to be considered the mongrels of our forefathers, we are their legitimates....thats what i mean with "you push a eurocentric view on us"
The Mestizos of Central and South America might wish the same; but they aren't pure Spaniards any more than the inhabitants of India are pure Aryans. Both are mongrelized peoples of mixed ancestry.

White European Spaniards:

Mixed race Mexicans:

Old December 15th, 2011 #44
A.G.

[quote=Steven L. Akins;1344377]
Quote:

The Mestizos of Central and South America might wish the same; but they aren't pure Spaniards any more than the inhabitants of India are pure Aryans. Both are mongrelized peoples of mixed ancestry.

White European Spaniards:

Mixed race Mexicans:
That mestizos are mongrels is a well known fact. The story about European Ancient India is made up. Apples and Oranges.

The Mestizos can be proud of their native ancestry though. The Mayas,Incas and Atztecs had very advanced civilizations. Here again white supremacists will claim that petztacotl was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes and not a native american americanoid. Thats the white supremacists man for you.

Last edited by A.G.; December 15th, 2011 at 12:59 AM.

Old December 15th, 2011 #45
Marcus
Banned

I'm inclined to agree with Gypsy on this one. This goddamned Euro-centric, Nordicist-elitist bullshit has got to go. It gets us nowhere at all. In fact, it's just divisive, subversive filth.

Old December 15th, 2011 #46
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm inclined to agree with Gypsy on this one. This goddamned Euro-centric, Nordicist-elitist bullshit has got to go. It gets us nowhere at all. In fact, it's just divisive, subversive filth.
So do you consider Indians, Afgans, Pakistanis, Iranians, Iraquis, Berbers, and Turks to be White?

Those are very muddy waters indeed. Just where do you draw the line when it comes to Whiteness?

Old December 15th, 2011 #47
A.G.

Quote:
So do you consider Indians, Afgans, Pakistanis, Iranians, Iraquis, Berbers, and Turks to be White?

Those are very muddy waters indeed. Just where do you draw the line when it comes to Whiteness?
1.Iraquis, Berber and Turks are not Indo_Iranians
2.Iranians and Afghans are Iranics not Indo_Aryans
3.60% of Pakistan and 70% of India are Indo-Aryan Tribes or Indic Tribes, or just Aryas [officially, some mixed breeds may hide among them]

So please stay correct in terminology

Also you are going it from a wrong perspective nobody claimed those people are white or european or nordic. i just introduced this race to you, this racial type who just happens to call themselfes aryans since ancient times. i think the misunderstanding between me and you is the term aryan because we both use it but mean different things. Its a longheaded/dolicphelic, fair complexioned race of the robust meditteranoid variant.

white=european people of wholly non-jewish origins. white is more of a socio-biological term than only biological-scientific. the term white was invented to mean european christendom who is culturally very close to eatch other to protect themselfes from foreign introdusion, thats how stormfront and majority of White Nationalists define it today. I respect their right to self-label, you should respect our ancient self-label as well. And just because we resemble you but are off, doesnt mean we are mongrels, i mean a Nigger resembles a Gorrilla but the Nigger still isnt a Gorilla Mongrel but a distinct Ape Right?

Old December 15th, 2011 #48
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Basically, no. That's not what I was saying.

Quote:
That's always a tough question, but I can tell you that I am no damned Nordicist.

Last edited by Marcus; December 15th, 2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Missed a word.

Old December 15th, 2011 #49
A.G.

Arrow The Solar Race in Europe - The case of the Gypsies

Quote:
Proto-Type Gypsies: Goldenskined, Barefoot, nomadic aryan tribe riding the horse and playing the balalaika

Eugene Pittard did the biggest anthropometric survey on balkan gypsies ever done....He was fascinated by them and placed them high in human aesthetics
"The typical Gypsy Population was slightly taller than the European Average with legs comparatively long in relation to the torso; their heads tended strongly towards dolicephalic (i.e long headed, relatively long and narrow) skulls, with black hair smallish ears, wide eyes with heavily pigmented irises and long, narrow, straight noses. Pittard awarded them a highly honourable place in human aesthetics. Very fine men and very beautiful women are often found among them. Their swarthy complexion, jet black hair, straight well-formed nose, white teeth, dark brown wide open eyes, the general suppleness of their deportment and the harmony of their movements place them high above many European people as regards physical beauty."

A good description of the Gypsies of Bosnia is given by Tissot who says: Their complexion is as brown as old leather. They have keen black eyes and oval faces and their long curly hair falls in masses of their long shoulders, their figures are athletic and muscular. They lead an vagabond and wandering life, braving carelessly the inclenerncy of the seasons under their tents of ragged cloth and too often excersising the calling of brigands and thieves. I must tell you that Bosnian Gypsy Woman are of a rare beauty and know how to make the most of their charms. As dancing woman and ballet-girls they enter the harems distracting the hearts of the beys and pashas and they are often met in public places dancing in picturescque costums on a piece of carpet. The Tziganes were for long the only people who worked the rich mines of Bosnia but they contended themselfes with dragging a fleece of wool in the bed of the torrents and picking out the spangles of gold which in some streams are found in abundance.

adult image hosting

Old December 15th, 2011 #50
A.G.

Default Seven Yellow Gypsies

Seven Yellow Gypsies

Jon admits that this is “Another of the big ballads that I’ve only just got around to learning. I’m not sure about the verse where she sounds like she’s regretting it – sort of takes some of the power away. On the other hand it maybe makes her a more rounded character?”

Another in the Child collection, this one is #200. I do find it interesting that the various recorded versions transcribed at Mainly Norfolk of this all seem to have notes alluding to this being based in fact, before dismissing that as entirely unlikely. As far as I can see this may stem from a myth propagated by Child himself that names a Lady Cassilis as having been abducted in the early C17th, but this is almost certainly dubious to say the least. The song has many alternative titles and variants, including The Gypsy Laddie, The Raggle Taggle Gypsies and Black Jack Davy amongst them. Have a look at Wiki here for the wealth of title variants and recordings. The song is also very common and widespread, which probably says more about its popularity as a fantasy amongst the travelling and Gypsy communities than anything else. I can’t help but feel that the rejection of wealthy trappings for the basic life will have sat well with the alternative lifestyle ethos of the 60s, which may explain its popularity today. While we’re at it, I was also curious as to why the Gypsies are yellow. Any thoughts?

Response: The English term ‘gypsy’ originates from the Greek word for Egyptian, so the term’ yellow gypsies’ most likely refers to skin-tone being golden, light-brown or sun-tanned, either through nature &/or living and working outdoors.

It would also be in contrast to the fairness of the lady’s white skin.
Fair skin was an indicator of higher birth/wealth, as in not having to do any manual, dirty or outdoor work, which would lead to more common tanning!

One of the curiosities in this song is why a lady fair should want to go off with the raggle-taggle gypsies-o! The fantasy ROMAnce of the travelling life… or in 60’s speak – turn on, tune in and drop out…

http://www.afolksongaday.com/2011/04...ellow-gypsies/

Old December 15th, 2011 #51
A.G.

Thumbs up

Gypsies are Indo-Aryan people closely related with the northindian warrior castes (rajputs, jats). they are of medittaranean stock according to coon. The europid indian races are of medittaranean stock.

Dr. A.E. Mourant,'The ABO Blood Groups',Blackwell Scientific Publications,Oxford,1954.

"
Roma(of Europe) : O – 31.0, A –26.2 , B –33.9, AB-8.9

Indian warrior castes

Sikh soldiers: O-32.36,A-22.28,B-34.63,AB-10.73

Hindus(soldiers) in Rajasthan: O-33.33,A-21.26,B-35.14,Ab-9.91

Rajputs(near Quetta): O-28.81,A-27.97,B-33.05,AB-10.71
(Malone 1928-29)

Jats(Punjab): O -33.21,A-25.25,B-33.30,AB-11.11 "

A.E. Mourant,”Warrior castes of Rajasthan,Delhi and the Punjab as also the Roma are good representatives of the Indian Mediterranean race and are macroskels.It means that they have legs,a bit longer than the trunk.All of them have straight and thin noses,oval,well-bred faces.The Rajputs are dolycephals as are the majority of the European Roma.Rajput average stature is about 1 inch. higher than the Roma.This difference is almost certainly explained by the fact that Rajputs have better life than the persecuted gypsies of Europe.”

The ABO blood groups (Open Library)

An international collaboration led by Dr Manir Ali of the Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, first identified the 'Jatt' mutation in one of four Pakistani families. Further study amongst Roma populations in Europe showed that the same mutation accounted for nearly half of all cases of PCG in that community.

Dr Ali's research also confirms the widely accepted view that the Roma originated from the Jatt clan of Northern India and Pakistan and not from Eastern Europe as previously believed.
New Glaucoma Research Solves Anthropological And Medical Puzzle

Old December 15th, 2011 #52
A.G.

Old December 15th, 2011 #53
A.G.

Thumbs up "oh indra determine who are aryan and who are daysu and seperate them"

Daysu="the black skinned" "nose and mouthless"

1.130.8de mánave śâsad avratân tvácaṃ kṛṣṇâm arandhayat
— "Plaguing the lawless he [Indra] gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin" (trans. Griffith)
9.41.1 prá yé gâvo ná bhûrṇayas / tveṣâ ayâso ákramuḥ / ghnántaḥ kṛṣṇâm ápa tvácam[5]
— "(Praising the Soma-juices) which descend like streams of water, swift, brilliant, rapid driving off the black covered (Rakshasa who are darkness)"[6]
9.73.5cd índradviṣṭām ápa dhamanti māyáyā tvácam ásiknīm bhûmano divás pári[7]
— "Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates." (trans. Griffith)

PS: Dasyu is a term that could also be applied to Vedic kings, if their behaviour changed. In the battle of the Ten Kings (Dasarajna) in the Rig Veda the king Sudas calls his enemies "Dasyu" which included Vedic peoples like the Anus, Druhyus, Turvashas, and even Purus. (RV 7.6, 12-14, 18)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasa#In_Hindu_revivalism

---

Wikipedia writes it has nothing to do with race but is symbolic but for me its obvious by looking at contemporary populations of india that there are really the golden skinned aryans and the black skin black and mouthless daysus

Old December 15th, 2011 #54
A.G.

Hymn 3.1.3 reads of Agni, "Bull, who beholdest men, through many mornings, among the dark ones shine forth red, O Agni."

Old December 15th, 2011 #55
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Gypsies are Indo-Aryan people closely related with the northindian warrior castes (rajputs, jats). they are of medittaranean stock according to coon. The europid indian races are of medittaranean stock.

Dr. A.E. Mourant,'The ABO Blood Groups',Blackwell Scientific Publications,Oxford,1954.

"
Roma(of Europe) : O – 31.0, A –26.2 , B –33.9, AB-8.9

Indian warrior castes

Sikh soldiers: O-32.36,A-22.28,B-34.63,AB-10.73

Hindus(soldiers) in Rajasthan: O-33.33,A-21.26,B-35.14,Ab-9.91

Rajputs(near Quetta): O-28.81,A-27.97,B-33.05,AB-10.71
(Malone 1928-29)

Jats(Punjab): O -33.21,A-25.25,B-33.30,AB-11.11 "

A.E. Mourant,”Warrior castes of Rajasthan,Delhi and the Punjab as also the Roma are good representatives of the Indian Mediterranean race and are macroskels.It means that they have legs,a bit longer than the trunk.All of them have straight and thin noses,oval,well-bred faces.The Rajputs are dolycephals as are the majority of the European Roma.Rajput average stature is about 1 inch. higher than the Roma.This difference is almost certainly explained by the fact that Rajputs have better life than the persecuted gypsies of Europe.”

The ABO blood groups (Open Library)

An international collaboration led by Dr Manir Ali of the Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, first identified the 'Jatt' mutation in one of four Pakistani families. Further study amongst Roma populations in Europe showed that the same mutation accounted for nearly half of all cases of PCG in that community.

Dr Ali's research also confirms the widely accepted view that the Roma originated from the Jatt clan of Northern India and Pakistan and not from Eastern Europe as previously believed.
New Glaucoma Research Solves Anthropological And Medical Puzzle
You are wasting your time here if you are trying to convince anyone to accept Gypsies or Indians as anything other than a mongrel race. This is a White Nationalist forum, not a forum for mixed-race mongrels. To continue posting photos and irrelevant copypasta only emphasises the fact that you do not belong here and your presence is merely to serve as an annoyance.

Old December 15th, 2011 #56
A.G.

Quote:
You are wasting your time here if you are trying to convince anyone to accept Gypsies or Indians as anything other than a mongrel race. This is a White Nationalist forum, not a forum for mixed-race mongrels. To continue posting photos and irrelevant copypasta only emphasises the fact that you do not belong here and your presence is merely to serve as an annoyance.
Im glad i can discuss here. VNNF is a genuine forum because of free speech policy. Thanks to Alex Linder the Site Owner and the Admins and Mod Team. Its not like SF, its different.

Old December 16th, 2011 #57
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Im glad i can discuss here. VNNF is a genuine forum because of free speech policy. Thanks to Alex Linder the Site Owner and the Admins and Mod Team. Its not like SF, its different.
Yes, that's right. It is different, but not in the same way you wish it to be. There's a difference between informing and educating the massess of the same ilk versus throwing information to those not of the same ilk and making an ass out of yourself.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 16th, 2011 #58
A.G.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
Yes, that's right. It is different, but not in the same way you wish it to be. There's a difference between informing and educating the massess of the same ilk versus throwing information to those not of the same ilk and making an ass out of yourself.
Why im making an ass out of myself? I think Stevan is making an ass of hisself because he says aryans were europeans its not me who says latins, greeks, germans, anglo-saxons, slavs etc. were hindus. right?

Old December 16th, 2011 #59
A.G.

Default Indian inventions, innovations, discoveries

Quote:
Achievements of Ancient India

Ancient India can be acredited with many acheivements. Some of them are listed here:

Earliest known precise celestial calculations: Aryabhata, an Indian Mathematician (c. 500AD) accurately calculated celestial constants like earth's rotation per solar orbit, days per solar orbit, days per lunar orbit.
Astronomical time spans: Apart from the peoples of the Mayan civilization, the ancient Hindus appear to be the only people who even thought beyond a few thousand years. Hindu scriptures refer to time scales that vary from ordinary earth day and night to the day and night of the Brahma that are a few billion earth years long.
Theory of creation of the universe: A 9th century Hindu scripture, The Mahapurana by Jinasena claims that the world is uncreated, as time itself is, without beginning and end. And it is based on principles.
Earth goes round the sun: Aryabhata, it so happens, was apparently quite sceptical of the widely held doctrines about eclipses and also about the belief that the Sun goes round the Earth. As early as the sixth century, he talked of the diurnal motion of the earth and the appearance of the Sun going round it.
Binary System of number representation: A Mathematician named Pingala (c. 100BC) developed a system of binary enumeration convertible to decimal numerals. He described the system in his book called Chandahshaastra. The system he described is quite similar to that of Leibnitz, who was born in the 17th century.
Earliest and only known Modern Language: Panini (c 400BC), in his Astadhyayi, gave formal production rules and definitions to describe Sanskrit grammar. Starting with about 1700 fundamental elements, like nouns, verbs, vowels and consonents, he put them into classes. The construction of sentences, compound nouns etc. was explained as ordered rules operating on underlying fundamental structures.
Invention of Zero: Although ancient Babylonians were known to have used what is often called "place holders" to distinguish between numbers like 809 and 89, they were nothing more than blank spaces or at times two wedge shapes like". The first notions of zero as a number and its uses have been found in ancient Mathematical treatise from India.
The word "Algorithm": Al-Khwarizmi's work, De numero indorum (Concerning the Hindu Art of Reckoning), was based presumably on an Arabic translation of Brahmagupta where he gave a full account of the Hindu numerals which was the first to expound the system with its digits 0,1,2,3,...,9 and decimal place value which was a fairly recent arrival from India. The new notation came to be known as that of al-Khwarizmi, or more carelessly, algorismi; ultimately the scheme of numeration making use of the Hindu numerals came to be called simply algorism or algorithm, a word that, originally derived from the name al-Khwarizmi.
Representing Large numbers: Mathematicians in India invented the base ten system in ancient times. But research did not stop there. The practice of representing large numbers also evolved in ancient India. notion of representing large numbers as powers of 10, one that was invented in India, turned out to be extremely handy.

Science in India
Indian agriculture benefited from the developments made in the fields of Biotechnology, for which a separate department was created in 1986 under the Ministry of Science and Technology.[18] Both the Indian private sector and the government have invested in the medical and agricultural applications of biotechnology.[18] Massive Biotech parks were established in India while the government provided tax deduction for research and development under biotechnological firms.[18]

The Indian economy underwent economic reforms in 1991, leading to a new era of globalization and international economic integration.[19] Economic growth of over 6% annually was seen between 1993-2002.[19] Same year a new permanent Antarctic base Maitri was founded and continues to remain in operation till date.[17]

The effect of the technologically inclined services sector— which includes the IT industry in India—accounting for 40% of India's GDP and 30% of export earnings as of 2006, while employing only 25% of its workforce—is summarized by Sharma (2006) in the Encyclopedia of India:[19]
The share of IT (mainly software) in total exports increased from 1 percent in .

On 25 June 2002 India and the European Union agreed to bilateral cooperation in the field of science and technology.[20] A joint EU-India group of scholars was formed on 23 November 2001 to further promote joint research and development.[20] India holds observer status at CERN while a joint India-EU Software Education and Development Center is due at Bangalore.[20]

Indian Innovations

Iron Working

Indian Inventions
Ammonium nitrite, synthesis in pure form: Prafulla Chandra Roy managed to synthesize NH4NO2 in its pure form, and became the first scientist to have done so.[153] Prior to Ray’s synthesis of Ammonium nitrite it was thought that the compound undergoes rapid thermal decomposition releasing nitrogen and water in the process.[153]

Bhatnagar-Mathur Magnetic Interference Balance: Invented jointly by Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar and K.N. Mathur in 1928, the so-called 'Bhatnagar-Mathur Magnetic Interference Balance' was a modern instrument used for measuring various magnetic properties.[154] The first appearance of this instrument in Europe was at a Royal Society exhibition in London, where it was later marketed by British firm Messers Adam Hilger and Co, London.[154]

Bhabha scattering: In 1935, Indian nuclear physicist Homi J. Bhabha published a paper in the Proceedings of the Royal Society, Series A, in which he performed the first calculation to determine the cross section of electron-positron scattering.[155] Electron-positron scattering was later named Bhabha scattering, in honor of his contributions in the field.[155]

Bose–Einstein statistics, condensate and Boson: On June 4, 1924 the Bengali professor of Physics Satyendra Nath Bose mailed a short manuscript to Albert Einstein entitled Planck's Law and the Light Quantum Hypothesis seeking Einstein's influence to get it published after it was rejected by the prestigious journal Philosophical Magazine.[156] The paper introduced what is today called Bose statistics, which showed how it could be used to derive the Planck blackbody spectrum from the assumption that light was made of photons.[156][157] Einstein, recognizing the importance of the paper translated it into German himself and submitted it on Bose's behalf to the prestigious Zeitschrift für Physik.[156][157] Einstein later applied Bose's principles on particles with mass and quickly predicted the Bose-Einstein condensate.[157][158]

Chandrasekhar limit and Chandrasekhar number: Discovered by and named after Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, who received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1983 for his work on stellar structure and stellar evolution.[159]

Galena, applied use in electronics of: Bengali scientist Jagadish Chandra Bose effectively used Galena crystals for constructing radio receivers.[160] The Galena receivers of Bose were used to receive signals consisting of shortwave, white light and ultraviolet light.[160] In 1904 Bose patented the use of Galena Detector which he called Point Contact Diode using Galena.[161]

Mahalanobis distance: Introduced in 1936 by the Indian (Bengali) statistician Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis (June 29, 1893–June 28, 1972), this distance measure, based upon the correlation between variables, is used to identify and analyze differing pattern with respect to one base.[162]

Mercurous Nitrite: The compound mercurous nitrite was discovered in 1896 by the Bengali chemist Prafulla Chandra Roy, who published his findings in the Journal of Asiatic Society of Bengal.[153] The discovery contributed as a base for significant future research in the field of chemistry.[153]

Ramachandran plot, Ramachandran map, and Ramachandran angles: The Ramachandran plot and Ramachandran map were developed by Gopalasamudram Narayana Iyer Ramachandran, who published his results in the Journal of Molecular Biology in 1963. He also developed the Ramachandran angles, which serve as a convenient tool for communication, representation, and various kinds of data analysis.[163]

Raman effect: The Encyclopædia Britannica (2008) reports: "change in the wavelength of light that occurs when a light beam is deflected by molecules. The phenomenon is named for Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, who discovered it in 1928. When a beam of light traverses a dust-free, transparent sample of a chemical compound, a small fraction of the light emerges in directions other than that of the incident (incoming) beam. Most of this scattered light is of unchanged wavelength. A small part, however, has wavelengths different from that of the incident light; its presence is a result of the Raman effect."[164]

Raychaudhuri equation: Discovered by the Bengali physicist Amal Kumar Raychaudhuri in 1954. This was a key ingredient of the Penrose-Hawking singularity theorems of general relativity.[165]

Saha ionization equation: The Saha equation, derived by the Bengali scientist Meghnad Saha (October 6, 1893 – February 16, 1956) in 1920, conceptualizes ionizations in context of stellar atmospheres.[166]

Indias Intelligence

Akrit Jaswal:

Born on 23rd April, 1993, Jaswal has an IQ of 146. At the age of 4, when all other children learn ABC, he used to read Shakespeare and medical textbooks. He never attended Medical School, but yet is known as a physician. When he was 7, he met an 8-year-old girl whose fingers had been burnt as a baby and fused together. That same year he performed an operation to separate her fingers.

Akrit developed a passion for science and anatomy at an early age. Doctors at local hospitals took notice and started allowing him to observe surgeries when he was 6 years old. Inspired by what he saw, Akrit read everything he could on the topic.

Jaswal's main field of emphasis is medicine, and he has mastered many disciplines through his practice of studying for one hour each day. He says concentration is successful to success in any endeavor, no matter what type. Akrit says he has millions of medical ideas, but he's currently focused on developing a cure for cancer. "I've developed a concept called oral gene therapy on the basis of my research and my theories," he says. "I'm quite dedicated towards working on this mechanism."

At age 11, Akrit was admitted to Punjab University. He's the youngest student ever to attend an Indian university. That same year, he was also invited to London's famed Imperial College to exchange ideas with scientists on the cutting edge of medical research. Currently, Akrit is presently pursuing bachelor’s degrees in zoology, botany and chemistry. Someday, he hopes to study at Harvard University.

Bangaloreans among world's most intelligent
PTI Jul 21, 2002, 12.33pm IST

BANGALORE: Bangalore has been named one of the top seven intelligent communities in the world for 2002 by Intelligent Community Forum, a project of the World Teleport Association.

An ICF report says Bangalore is one of the world's top centres of technology development and "since the mid-1990s, there has been a creation of fast-growing and affluent community of software professionals".

Old December 16th, 2011 #60
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Why im making an ass out of myself? I think Stevan is making an ass of hisself because he says aryans were europeans its not me who says latins, greeks, germans, anglo-saxons, slavs etc. were hindus. right?
Aryans were not originally Europeans, although many Aryan tribes did migrate west and settle in Europe.

The Aryans were a people who originated in the area that was once known as Scythia and spread out in many different directions from there.

Some did go into India and were absorbed by the native brown-skinned population that is indigenous to India.

Some went into Asia and were absorbed by the native yellow-skinned population that is indigenous to China.

Those that went west into Europe remained White, since the native population that is indigenous to Europe is White also.

Those that remained in the Near East saw their lands invaded by Persians, Turks and Arabs over the centuries and became mixed with those peoples.

Thread