Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2020 #1
JohnUbele

Arrow Jews And The Rape Of Black Women Flier

Printing out dozens of copies of this flier and putting them on car windshields is one idea which could be very helpful:

https://t.me/JohnUbele/77

Another idea is to promote that Telegram link on various social media sites.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jews and the Rape of Black Women Full Page Flier.pdf (153.4 KB, 1617 views)

Old November 14th, 2020 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

that is actually a great point i'd never thought about

the Jews raped the black slave women and produced many mulattoes with jew blood

Freemasonry was always mostly whites with jew blood in them

Jews teach them that if the mother is jewish then the child is Jewish so they identify 100% as jews and work to accomplish the will of their pure blooded Jew masters.

there is also the actual psychic ,organic connection that compels them to assimiliate into the jewish super organism which is Satan.

The Jew Super Organism is real, living, sentient Being , which you call 'God'

Quote:
Winston was struck, as he had been struck before, by the tiredness of O’Brien’s face. It was strong and fleshy and brutal, it was full of intelligence and a sort of controlled passion before which he felt himself helpless; but it was tired. There were pouches under the eyes, the skin sagged from the cheekbones. O’Brien leaned over him, deliberately bringing the worn face nearer.

‘You are thinking,’ he said, ‘that my face is old and tired. You are thinking that I talk of power, and yet I am not even able to prevent the decay of my own body. Can you not understand, Winston, that the individual is only a cell? The weariness of the cell is the vigour of the organism. Do you die when you cut your fingernails?’

Obama himself was possibly part Jewish, his half brother was from a jewish mother and he possibly came from the same brood.

Barrack is a Jewish name.

Old November 15th, 2020 #3
JohnUbele

Arrow

Thank you very much for your post.

I read the book that the text on that flier is pulled from. That book is really something to read. If you want to gain a fuller understanding of the Jewish role in the creation and management of the Black slave trade then you'll want to read that book.

I think the fliers are definitely worth printing off and distributing. The fliers would also be good for flier distributions where they're rolled up and put in slim bags and then thrown on lawns of various homes.

Another idea is to leave a few copies in a library or a laundromat. Some libraries and laundromats have bulletin boards where you could tack the flier to a board.

As for Freemasonry, I would recommend watching the film "Occult Forces". That film does an excellent job explaining the way they operate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forces_occultes

Old November 17th, 2020 #4
JohnUbele

Lightbulb Jews Selling Blacks flier

Jews Selling Blacks flier:
https://t.me/JohnUbele/75

Last edited by JohnUbele; November 17th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #6
JohnUbele

Arrow

Did wealth created from the Black Slave Trade help to create the state of Israel? - Flier:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Israel-Black-Slave-Trade-Flier.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	11050  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Israel-Black-Slave-Trade-Flier.pdf (66.4 KB, 642 views)

Old May 22nd, 2022 #7
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
Items of interest...

These are still good to put on car windshields.

Old November 24th, 2020 #8
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

jewsign

Quote:
Printing out dozens of copies of this flier and putting them on car windshields is one idea which could be very helpful:

Interesting how, on Amazon, you cannot buy the book from which that was taken, but you CAN buy the book that refutes that book's claims.

Old November 24th, 2020 #9
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Interesting how, on Amazon, you cannot buy the book from which that was taken, but you CAN buy the book that refutes that book's claims.

Amazon banned the NOI books a little over 18 months ago. Here's a story about it:

"...The banning of four Nation of Islam Black history books by Amazon, the largest bookseller in the world, provides a perfect opportunity to examine the wickedly racist ways Jewish power is wielded in America. Amazon provided no warning, no reason, no hearing, and no opportunity to respond—it was a blatant mockery of Amazon founder Jeffrey Bezos’s own creed, “Democracy Dies in Darkness.” It is, however, perfect proof of what The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad said: the mental resurrection of Black people will anger our oppressors and cause them to react punitively and viciously.

Bezos’s book purge came in the midst of the extraordinary political spectacle engineered by an awakened Congressional wonder woman named Ilhan Omar. Her exposé of the Zionist-Judaic underbelly of the American political system happened in the most unflattering way. Rep. Omar asked, “Why is it ok for me to talk about the influence of the NRA, of fossil fuel industries, or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobby that is influencing policy?” She was referring to AIPAC, of course, the most powerful foreign lobbying group, which, while protesting that it was powerless, promptly brought ALL the business of the United States of America to a screeching halt to demand an instantaneous group hug from the 535 Congressional members on its payroll!..."

Source:
https://noirg.org/articles/amazon-ba...n-blacks-jews/

Old November 24th, 2020 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Amazon also banned Mein Kampf about 6-8 months ago (well, sometime this year anyhow). Around that same time they also banned other "White Nationalist" books, many independent authors/publishers.

Old November 26th, 2020 #11
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Amazon also banned Mein Kampf about 6-8 months ago (well, sometime this year anyhow). Around that same time they also banned other "White Nationalist" books, many independent authors/publishers.

That book can be found in a lot more places and I know that there are a number of PDF copies going around on the internet.

There's almost no actual brick and mortar retailers for "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" and "Jews Selling Blacks" books. But there are some sources for those books online in PDF form. People have to do some search engines searches on the names and do some digging, but people can find them.

Old November 27th, 2020 #12
JohnUbele

I'm wondering if hackers out of Tel Aviv had knocked Final Call's online store offline because their online store has been down for at least two weeks.

https://store.finalcall.com/products...selling-blacks

Old November 22nd, 2023 #13
JohnUbele

Quote:

Here's some real activism getting done:

Old 4 Weeks Ago #15
Bismillah

Quote:

This is why Jews and niggers are so compatible though, niggers LIKE rape. They identify with jewish rapists very strongly, with the same intensity that you identify with people who hate rape.

Thread