VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th, 2022 #22
Taliesen

Taliesen
Default Aryan Archive Update for Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Aryan Archive Update for Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Thank you to everyone who has supported us financially or otherwise, including those who have volunteered their time to help grow the archive and those whose efforts have promoted the Aryan Archive and raised awareness of our project. I can't express how grateful I am.

The Aryan Archive fundraising campaign received another donation yesterday afternoon of $50 through our GiveSendGo account.

We have now raised $880 toward our monthly goal of $2,000. 22 of those contributions--totaling $770--have been generously donated through our GiveSendGo campaign, and we've received two other donations--for $110--via the mail.

That means we are 44% of the way there--with just four days left in the month. If you are able, please consider supporting our mission to create the world's largest archive of pro-White educational and entertainment content, by giving via our GiveSendGo campaign.

To learn about other ways to give, or to learn more about the Aryan Archive and our fundraising efforts, please see the Aryan Archive Fundraising Campaign page.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX

Thread