Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2018 #1
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default Trump Signs Executive Order to Keep Families Together – In Jail!

Daily Stormer

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
June 20, 2018

So, after a solid week of tears – literal tears – from the kikes and their evil rat minions, Trump has decided to keep invader families together.

In jail.

President Donald Trump, under growing pressure to act unilaterally to address the immigration crisis, Wednesday signed an executive order that he said would keep immigrant families at the border together.

Trump said he didn’t like the sight of families being separated, according to a pool report. He said the “zero tolerance” policy of prosecuting everyone who tries to cross the border illegally would continue.

“It’s about keeping families together,” Trump said, “while ensuring we have a powerful, very strong border.”

“I think the word ‘compassion’ comes into it,” he said. “My wife feels strongly about it. I feel strongly about it. Anybody with a heart would feel this way,” he added.

They’re going to put them in cells together.

I said this from the beginning – you can keep them together in a cell. What difference does it make? The reason they were being separated is because it was considered more humane to keep children in a non-prison environment.

But whatever.

They want the spiclets in the jail cell with their parents, then put them there.

Who cares?

The mission has been accomplished. The message has been sent to the invaders that we are putting people through hellish conditions, and we don’t give a fuck.

And Trump looks like a reasonable man and a hero.

Obama kept wetback children wrapped in aluminum foil, remember (not to even mention that the Jews just shoot brown children who try to cross their border, keeping them united with their families – in death).

So, What Then?

I guess the liberals will call this a win?

I mean the whole thing was that they said anyone with a child should be given a free entry visa. That was what they were pushing for. Which would just mean that children would be trafficked as entry visas, and everyone crossing would bring a child as an entry visa.

Just putting them all in the same cell together does nothing to change anything.

They blew their load by acting like keeping children in cages without their parents was some new thing (even though Obama did it for two years and wrapped them in aluminum foil), now they have no real angle to come at this from.

Everyone who crosses the border will continue to be arrested and detained, waiting to be criminally prosecuted for illegally entering the country under zero tolerance. And we will save space by keeping families in the same cell.

Whatever.

None of this matters.

Nothing is happening on immigration until after the midterms, and then all hell is going to come down on the brown menace.

Old June 20th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

I guess now all the SJWs will cry their little hearts out because the "families" will be kept intact in detention centers. "We're all immigrants!!!" they will cry.

FUCK EM!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not a border patrol agent. I'd be busting caps at the ones who came in illegally!!!!!

Old June 20th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

From what I have read from various sources is many of the spic invaders will be detained at military bases, so the green niggers, who actually do nothing to protect our own borders, will get to babysit the spics and spiclets.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 20th, 2018 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking its all about the fambly

Noone is going to 'jail' and noone is being deported, just more of Tricky Trump and his bullshit.

Old June 21st, 2018 #5
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
From what I have read from various sources is many of the spic invaders will be detained at military bases, so the green niggers, who actually do nothing to protect our own borders, will get to babysit the spics and spiclets.
Next thing you know these retared soldiers will be boning these Mexican moms making more instant American citizens. #MEXICANMETOO

Old June 21st, 2018 #6
procopius

Trump needs to keep them in America long enough to get an amnesty deal for them to stay forever. Meanwhile, the establishment media will be continuing to publically humiliate the Trump and Republican administration on TV and media with imagery of Mexican families with children put in "concentration camps" guarded by US soldiers.

The correct answer was immediate deportation of all Mexicans with their children and building a wall to stop from coming in, but................ It's not called the stupid party for nothing.

Old June 21st, 2018 #7
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Next thing you know these retared soldiers will be boning these Mexican moms making more instant American citizens. #MEXICANMETOO
Just keep Arnold away from them. He likes making instant citizens.

Old June 21st, 2018 #8
ToneDeaf

Since israel is responsible for the economic state of
Guatemala, (buying up all the cheap land then
making it un-affordable for regular Guatemalans)
let israel take them in ! Considering israel owes them one,
let them move in to the jerusalem consulate .
problem solved.

Separating then adopting > BAD
$ to house them at military bases > BAD
$ sending $ to israel for more bullshat > BAD

Old June 23rd, 2018 #9
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
Daily Stormer

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
June 20, 2018

Trump signs executive order to end family separations

So, after a solid week of tears – literal tears – from the kikes and their evil rat minions, Trump has decided to keep invader families together.

In jail.

President Donald Trump, under growing pressure to act unilaterally to address the immigration crisis, Wednesday signed an executive order that he said would keep immigrant families at the border together.

Trump said he didn’t like the sight of families being separated, according to a pool report. He said the “zero tolerance” policy of prosecuting everyone who tries to cross the border illegally would continue.

“It’s about keeping families together,” Trump said, “while ensuring we have a powerful, very strong border.”

“I think the word ‘compassion’ comes into it,” he said. “My wife feels strongly about it. I feel strongly about it. Anybody with a heart would feel this way,” he added.

They’re going to put them in cells together.

I said this from the beginning – you can keep them together in a cell. What difference does it make? The reason they were being separated is because it was considered more humane to keep children in a non-prison environment.

But whatever.

They want the spiclets in the jail cell with their parents, then put them there.

Who cares?

The mission has been accomplished. The message has been sent to the invaders that we are putting people through hellish conditions, and we don’t give a fuck.

And Trump looks like a reasonable man and a hero.

Obama kept wetback children wrapped in aluminum foil, remember (not to even mention that the Jews just shoot brown children who try to cross their border, keeping them united with their families – in death).

So, What Then?

I guess the liberals will call this a win?

I mean the whole thing was that they said anyone with a child should be given a free entry visa. That was what they were pushing for. Which would just mean that children would be trafficked as entry visas, and everyone crossing would bring a child as an entry visa.

Just putting them all in the same cell together does nothing to change anything.

They blew their load by acting like keeping children in cages without their parents was some new thing (even though Obama did it for two years and wrapped them in aluminum foil), now they have no real angle to come at this from.

Everyone who crosses the border will continue to be arrested and detained, waiting to be criminally prosecuted for illegally entering the country under zero tolerance. And we will save space by keeping families in the same cell.

Whatever.

None of this matters.

Nothing is happening on immigration until after the midterms, and then all hell is going to come down on the brown menace.
Accurate assessment of the situation.
Anything else is just fear mongering b.s.

Old June 23rd, 2018 #10
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Accurate assessment of the situation.
Anything else is just fear mongering b.s.
Anyone that keeps shilling for the Republican party is either being paid to do it or is an idiot or something worse. Anglin needs to blow his brains out.

Right now the Republican Majority government is trying to decide if they want to do amnesty now or after the mid-terms. Point being, some are afraid that giving amnesty will look bad and might lose some votes from the working class base that they despise. Trump wants to wait until after mid-terms to fuck over his supporters, while others want to fuck them over as soon as possible.

Old June 24th, 2018 #11
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Anyone that keeps shilling for the Republican party is either being paid to do it or is an idiot or something worse. Anglin needs to blow his brains out.

Right now the Republican Majority government is trying to decide if they want to do amnesty now or after the mid-terms. Point being, some are afraid that giving amnesty will look bad and might lose some votes from the working class base that they despise. Trump wants to wait until after mid-terms to fuck over his supporters, while others want to fuck them over as soon as possible.
Although it's not true you're certainly free to believe that you're also free to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Don't Look Under the Bed the boogeyman's there to get you.

Just out of curiosity what is your solution?

Thread