Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2015 #1
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Question At what point is someone considered "Non-White"?

The title pretty much sums it up, at what point would you consider somebody non-white?

If someone was, say, 10% sub-saharan african, and the rest was a mixture of european, would they be considered "not white" enough to call themselves a WN?

What about someone who was 25% East Asian?

Im just curious because i've recently purchased a 23andme genetics test, and im waiting on the results. As far as i know i have no non-white ancestry, im primarily anglo-saxon (english) and german.

I was born in the U.S. so im hoping my ancestors were smart and there's no Amerindian in me

Your thoughts?
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #2
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,716
George Witzgall
Default

Who were the great Whites of the past? This gives clues as to who Whites are as a people and what it means to be White.

Do you want to advance/evolve the White race? What are your goals and how can you contribute? These are the kinds of questions you have to ask yourself to determine if you're worthy of being White, if you're worthy of living up to the spirit of your White ancestors.

Your ancestors are calling out to you. How will you respond?
__________________
Blood & Soul Aryan
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #3
Roger Bannon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 838
Roger Bannon
Default If you're unsure ...

Make a unrepentantly racist statement in a large diverse crowd. If you are suddenly villified by the crowd you can consider yourself white.
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #4
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,708
varg
Default

I would still take those tests with a grain of salt if you know your ancestry well. Our ancestors generally stuck to themselves, and didn't race mix all that much before jews got control of our media and pushed miscegenation around the clock. Different companies seem to give different results. Cobb got one that ridiculously claimed he was 13-14% (I forget which) sub-Saharan, and took another test that said he didn't have any. I know some companies will put small %'s in a 'trace regions' category, which they used to call 'uncertain' before renaming it to give it more legitimacy.

On the ancestry sites explanation of trace regions it says:

Quote:
These are regions where you seem to have just a trace amount of genetic ethnicity — there is only a small amount of evidence supporting the regions as part of your genetic ethnicity. Because both the estimated amount and the range of the estimate are small, it is possible that these regions appear by chance and are not actually part of your genetic ethnicity.
I've never taken one of the tests myself, but I know others that have. I would be wary of them, 23andme is owned by a jewess, so who knows if they add incorrect info into your results, misrepresent 'traces', or if they share your results with others without your permission.

Last edited by varg; June 18th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #5
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I would still take those tests with a grain of salt if you know your ancestry well. Our ancestors generally stuck to themselves, and didn't race mix all that much before jews got control of our media and pushed miscegenation around the clock. Different companies seem to give different results. Cobb got one that ridiculously claimed he was 13-14% (I forget which) sub-Saharan, and took another test that said he didn't have any. I know some companies will put small %'s in a 'trace regions' category, which they used to call 'uncertain' before renaming it to give it more legitimacy.

On the ancestry sites explanation of trace regions it says:



I've never taken one of the tests myself, but I know others that have. I would be wary of them, 23andme is owned by a jewess, so who knows if they add incorrect info into your results, misrepresent 'traces', or if they share your results with others without your permission.
I know some of my ancestry but not all, i didnt know 23andme was owned by jews. Something tells me they're going to add some jew to my results just to fuck with me, because i used my "blitzkrieg1488" email LMFAO
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #6
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,708
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
I know some of my ancestry but not all, i didnt know 23andme was owned by jews. Something tells me they're going to add some jew to my results just to fuck with me, because i used my "blitzkrieg1488" email LMFAO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #7
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,060
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Cobb got one that ridiculously claimed he was 13-14% (I forget which) sub-Saharan, and took another test that said he didn't have any.
And those shows retain the 'right' to misrepresent any test results for entertainment value. Which it says at the end of each episode (I'm fairly sure).
 
Old June 18th, 2015 #8
Gabriel Braun
Jew Slayer
 
Gabriel Braun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 52
Gabriel Braun
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Who were the great Whites of the past? This gives clues as to who Whites are as a people and what it means to be White.

Do you want to advance/evolve the White race? What are your goals and how can you contribute? These are the kinds of questions you have to ask yourself to determine if you're worthy of being White, if you're worthy of living up to the spirit of your White ancestors.

Your ancestors are calling out to you. How will you respond?
Yes and Yes. I've dedicated my life to the preservation of our folk. I only pray i am worthy and more or less clean blooded.
__________________
Bolts up, Boots Down

Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
Reply

Tags
ancestry, genealogy, genetics, mixed, white

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.
Page generated in 0.09956 seconds.