Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2012 #182
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The problem in Florida is the lack of Union. I am the 5th generation to come up at Local Union 725 out of Miami Florida and proud of it. We cannot compete against these rat shops that only pay there guys 25 bucks and hour with no benefits or nothing. How are we suppose to to compete when are guys are make 45+ an hr with benefits. A union contractors overhead is naturally going to be higher thus making are prices higher. My neighbor is a rat and they cut his pay a couple of weeks back from 26 to 20 an hour. Fortunately I am Union and I am still getting raises. Unfortunately is hard for un to compete and we have (union) a lot of guys out of work. ITS NOT A RACE TO THE BOTTOM. Non union needs to raise there rate to ours and let the work speak for itself. That will help make the union stronger and eliminate most of these garbage non union shops.

Old October 20th, 2012 #185
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

That doesn't meet the requirements for inclusion in this thread.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #186
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I definitely get frustrated, and then depressed when I scre up stupid simple things. I especially get depressed if it is something my wife gets a chuckle out of... Like the other day I was trying to make her a ham and cheese sandwich, she wanted Mustard on it. The last sandwiches I had been making her were Turkey, so she likes mayo with that. I instinctively put the mayo on, forgetting the mustard. When I looked down and realized what i had done, I got really upset at myself. She just laughed, and I felt worse. She said I looked like a sad puppy looking down at the sandwich.... It through me into a mini depression for the rest of the day.

Old October 24th, 2012 #187
Alex Linder
Administrator

When I look at the reasons I despise this country, at the top of my list is the fact that most Americans do not know how to behave in public. Whether it's Honey Boo Boo or the old lady kicking my chair in the movie theater, nobody seems to care about how they are imposing themselves upon other citizens.

However, Dita Von Teese is pure class. She brings a certain level of gravity to every single thing she touches. We all could learn a great deal from her.

['Dita Von Teese' has the gravity of helium]

Old October 24th, 2012 #188
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mallory View Post
This video is intentionally funny. This thread is for items that are unintentionally funny.

Old October 30th, 2012 #189
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Old November 12th, 2012 #190
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Unintentionally funny, real life story.

I saw a personalized license plate today in Ohio (don't remember which state it was from). I couldn't get my camera out in time to snap a picture. It said.....

FAK1NS

Donnie, was that you?

Old December 22nd, 2012 #191
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Man's body found in boxes at recycling facility

A man's body was found in cardboard boxes at a West Michigan recycling facility.

WOOD-TV reports that an employee at Louis Padnos Iron & Metal in Grandville was sorting cardboard when the body of 48-year-old Anthony Wilson was discovered about 9:25 a.m. Monday.

Authorities say the death is considered suspicious.

Old December 25th, 2012 #192
varg

Old December 29th, 2012 #193
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Liechtenstein follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military. The army was abolished soon after the Austro-Prussian War, in which Liechtenstein fielded an army of 80 men, although they were not involved in any fighting. The demise of the German Confederation in that war freed Liechtenstein from its international obligation to maintain an army, and parliament seized this opportunity and refused to provide funding for one. The Prince objected, as such a move would leave the country defenceless, but relented on 12 February 1868 and disbanded the force. The last soldier to serve under the colours of Liechtenstein died in 1939 at age 95.[44]

In March 2007, a 170-person Swiss infantry unit became lost during a training exercise and inadvertently crossed 1.5 km into Liechtenstein. The accidental invasion ended when the unit realized their mistake, and turned back.[45] The Swiss army later informed Liechtenstein of the incursion and offered official apologies.[46]

Old December 31st, 2012 #194
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

confusedgirl1 5 years ago

Hi!! About a day ago i find out that i tested positive from Chlamydia, I immediatly went to the clinic and got treated for it, was prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin. Most of the itching and pain while urinating has stopped but it hasnt stopped completely. I'm anxious and i dont want to have it anymore. How long does it take for Azithromycin to cure it completely?

Please help!

Thank you so much.xoxo!

Old January 1st, 2013 #195
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Dallas students compete to find best use of building

Dallas students compete to find best use of building

A vacant building near the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge recently became a learning laboratory for 28 students at Dallas ISD’s all-girls school.

Their task: Compete to suggest the best use of the one-story structure.

It was the fifth year that Irma Lerma Rangel Young Women’s Leadership School students participated in. . .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dallas ISD.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	8011  

Old January 1st, 2013 #196
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston keeps seeming to defy age. And the more she shows off in a bikini the more we're actually mystified. We don't know when Ms. Aniston will start trending downward but we'll be sure to ride out this wave as long as it's rolling. Enjoy this mega gallery of Jennifer Aniston.
Thomas D.-G. December 6, 2012 at 5:14 am - Reply

Jennifer’s first regular paying jobs as a teenager in high school were for herself to show up at public events dressed in a bikini……….
Now its just is not the sme after years ansd years of smoking, she just does not have that same erectness. Yet, her smile is just as confident as ever regarding the lights and truth which she has known!
Praise the Holy Spirit.

Old January 1st, 2013 #197
Solskeniskyn

Obnoxious Aussie yid (claiming "aborginial-jew" heritage ) gets stopped at customs trying to bring in prohibited flora destroying diseased leaves and other goodies.

Appears @4:50, 7:55, 11:15 and 15:10

Old January 9th, 2013 #198
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Q. Where Do I Tell My Son His Sister Came From?

A few years ago I cheated on my husband, got pregnant, and decided to keep the child. Because my husband and I had a 2-year-old son together we decided that we could keep our marriage together for his sake. The thing that really complicates things is that my husband, son, and I are white, while my lover was black, and so my daughter is mixed race. Naturally my son has begun questioning why his sister looks so different from the rest of us, and my mother-in-law took it upon herself to tell him she was adopted. I’m at a loss for what to do. For now my husband has told MIL that the topic is verboten, but we haven’t decided if we should correct her error. Until now I’ve been happy to just let people assume what they want about where my children’s origins are, but now that a story is getting around, I’m not sure what to say or how to handle it.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/...-cant-hide-it/

Originally seen at Kievsky's site.

Old January 10th, 2013 #199
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wacky woman.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	8027  

Old January 10th, 2013 #200
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Unintentionally funny, real life story.

I saw a personalized license plate today in Ohio (don't remember which state it was from). I couldn't get my camera out in time to snap a picture. It said.....

FAK1NS

Donnie, was that you?
Nope.

Was it a Diet Dr. Pepper truck by any chance?

Tags
funny, humor, jokes

Thread