Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2011 #1
D.G.
Banned

Default Every gliberal's worst nightmare. their powers of glib, taken away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF1FG8WNOa8

I was interested in how gliberals all across the broadcasting sprectrum heart stopped as they watched this display of imperfect glib, a melt down of streaming media mouthiness.

I"m sure most of you have noticed, when an opponent or pro-white debates one of these media assholes, they like to show off how fast they can talk over the other person while maintaining some semblence of coherent speech.

I remember hearing Alex Linder try and debate one of these schmucks and he's just yacking and gibbering away, thinking he's so clever and mouthy, it just made me hate the jerk, starts calling Alex Linder's wife a whore, because Alex merely points out blacks give white women STD's. I really do not understand these gibbering psychopaths, apparently they believe as long as they continue to talk, nobody will have time to think and notice what a piece of shit they are. I wanted to punch that guy that called Alex Linder's wife a whore, and was insulting him for merely trying to tell white girls that Blacks have many STD"s, he might have saved a white girl from becoming sterile from an STD.

I swear to god, Alex, if I had been there, I would beat his ass for you, let you watch me.

I can assure you, on judgement day, they will not be able to utter a word, God shall strike them silent, unable to speak. We shall rip their tongues out, and pile their tongues into a heap upon their nameless mass graves.

Old February 20th, 2011 #2
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF1FG8WNOa8

I was interested in how gliberals all across the broadcasting sprectrum heart stopped as they watched this display of imperfect glib, a melt down of streaming media mouthiness.

I"m sure most of you have noticed, when an opponent or pro-white debates one of these media assholes, they like to show off how fast they can talk over the other person while maintaining some semblence of coherent speech.

I remember hearing Alex Linder try and debate one of these schmucks and he's just yacking and gibbering away, thinking he's so clever and mouthy, it just made me hate the jerk, starts calling Alex Linder's wife a whore, because Alex merely points out blacks give white women STD's. I really do not understand these gibbering psychopaths, apparently they believe as long as they continue to talk, nobody will have time to think and notice what a piece of shit they are. I wanted to punch that guy that called Alex Linder's wife a whore, and was insulting him for merely trying to tell white girls that Blacks have many STD"s, he might have saved a white girl from becoming sterile from an STD.

I swear to god, Alex, if I had been there, I would beat his ass for you, let you watch me.

I can assure you, on judgement day, they will not be able to utter a word, God shall strike them silent, unable to speak. We shall rip their tongues out, and pile their tongues into a heap upon their nameless mass graves.
Amen. Outsource some of liberal tongue ripping out of their throats to me.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Last edited by Vijay Coomar; February 20th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.

Old February 20th, 2011 #3
D.G.
Banned

I think this video really shows you how any whore saying anything can be made into a pop star.

the only thing missing is the nigger she would be dancing with, and this would be on mtv.

Old February 20th, 2011 #4
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
Looks like you are a big believer in God. I was too. i kept asking God everyday, O God, tell me why bad things happen to good people. I never got any answer from him. so i stopped believing in him. do you have an answer? does anyone who believes in God have an answer? why do bad things happen to good people?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old February 21st, 2011 #5
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred

It is a test of faith.

She may have had a severe migraine kick in. That will mess you up.

As far as traitors to our people go... A simple hanging is good enough. Like in the turner Diaries. No trial, No appeal. Just get the job done.

Last edited by Fred; February 21st, 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Old February 21st, 2011 #6
D.G.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
Looks like you are a big believer in God. I was too. i kept asking God everyday, O God, tell me why bad things happen to good people. I never got any answer from him. so i stopped believing in him. do you have an answer? does anyone who believes in God have an answer? why do bad things happen to good people?
They wouldn't be good if bad things didn't happen to them.

Just look at these hordes of yuppies, in their SUV's, mcmansion's, all their gadgets, their beautiful children, their perfect lives. They've never had a bad day in their life. And look at them. Look at their children, they worship niggers, they listen to gangsta rap, I couldn't imagine any entities more completely soulless and devoid of thought. Because they've never HAD to think about anything. Their spirituality is so infantile, they are barbie christians, God's Brats, soliptically entombed in a cocoon of perfect whiteness, they have nothing to contrast it with. All light, with no darkness, so they are drawn to the darkness, out of sheer idiotic curiosity, they yearn for the darkness and evil. Can't you just see the angels in heaven, dancing around like fools to rap music, because they've never seen evil, and are fascinated by it?

Perhaps God sends the dumbasses in heaven to earth to get their asses stomped by niggers, every couple of million years, so they don't forget what evil is. My god, these fools even support homosexuality.

Old February 21st, 2011 #7
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:
They wouldn't be good if bad things didn't happen to them.
I don't understand this statement. It's like saying: they would be good if bad things happened to them.

Old February 21st, 2011 #8
D.G.
Banned

What about the Holocaust? How can you say there's no God?

Why do good things happen to bad people? Because God loves bad people and hates good people. good is dumb, weak. bad is intelligent, strong.

Old February 21st, 2011 #9
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Vijay Coomar

Quote:

Why do good things happen to bad people? Because God loves bad people and hates good people. good is dumb, weak. bad is intelligent, strong.
Are you saying that good(acc to humans) people should do bad things to get God to love them?

But the concept and definition of GOD in Philosophy is different. God is perfectly Good. He has no negative qualities/attributes.

Old February 21st, 2011 #10
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred

Quote:

It is Gods will that you are a Boob!

Thread