Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default White Nationalists Support Kikencabal's Fire Buchanan Campaign!

VNN supports the campaign by foul, lying, hypocritical, unpleasant-smelling, genocidal yids to put the can in Buchanan, and hound the paleoconservative pussycat into retirement. Remember, weak-minded Whites [FEEEDDD MEEEEEEEE! Starr, I am your womb.... FEEEED MEEEEEE!] Buchanan is not on our side, he comes "from a different tradition." Remember his advocacy that the Republicans undermine David Duke by stealing and neutering his arguments, thereby preventing White nationalism from ever developing, and preserving the two-party (read: monopoly) status quo. Take a seat, Patty, itz man time. Buchanan knows the holocaust is a big lie, but he fears to say that - or even allow others to say it...on a forum...run by his supporter. Patrick Catholic Buchanan is a weakling. It is "good for Whites" that Pat Buchanan be driven from the field like the two-legged cur he is. Beat feet, Patsy. You can yodel your threnody from the front porch, doggy.

[the following comes comes from yid with lid - i do not kid]

How does a bigot like Pat Buchanan Stay on TV? The Racist, Holocaust revisionst anti-Semite made is claim on Morning Joe today, implying that Bibi Netanyahu and the neocons were helping the protests on Iran. (see Video)

This isn't a new thing for MSNBC's resident Jew hater Buchanan after all he has a long history of anti-semitic and other bigoted statements. What is surprising is that MSNBC continues to ignore calls for some action against their commentator. As Menachem Rosensaft wrote Huffington Post, MSNBC's silence is deafening:

If MSNBC’s management insists on retaining Buchanan as a fixture on their programs, Rosensaft wrote, “he must be clearly identified as an enabler of Holocaust deniers and a defender of Nazi war criminals whenever he appears on the air.”

One might have expected the disclosure of this forum to at least raise some eyebrows at MSNBC. After all, two years ago, the news channel summarily fired talk show host Don Imus for making a racially insensitive remark about the Rutgers University women's basketball team. Sponsoring a Holocaust denial forum on one's website strikes me as no less offensive. But not a single member of MSNBC's management has deigned to publicly address Buchanan's association with anti-Semites, White supremacists and other assorted bigots.

One would also have expected Buchanan's MSNBC colleagues to take him to task for aiding and abetting Holocaust deniers. They have not done so. Not once.

If Fox News' Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly had sponsored a similar forum, Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews would have been all over them. If Buchanan had been a CNN or Fox News fixture rather than an MSNBC pundit, Olbermann would most certainly have excoriated Buchanan as the "worst person in the world." So the question to Messrs Matthews and Olbermann has to be, how can you justify giving Buchanan a pass?

Since Buchanan's Holocaust denial forum became public, I have watched him on three popular MSNBC programs: Morning Joe, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and Andrea Mitchell Reports. Neither Joe Scarborough nor Mika Brzezinski, the co-hosts of Morning Joe, asked Buchanan to explain why he provided a platform for Holocaust deniers. Matthews did not ask Buchanan whether he approved of or agreed with the Holocaust denying screeds that were posted on Buchanan.org. Andrea Mitchell did not ask Buchanan how and why the Holocaust denial forum was so suddenly removed from his website.

Matthews would never have remained silent in the face of slurs directed at Irish-Americans, or Scarborough at Southern conservative Christians, or Brzezinski at Polish Catholics, or Mitchell at women. Holocaust denial by definition is toxic, and Buchanan's MSNBC colleagues have an obligation to confront him on their shows with the vitriol he allowed to be disseminated under his auspices.

MSNBC's audiences for the most part have no idea that Buchanan is not just another affable, well-spoken if arch-conservative television personality. They do not know that he has compared John Demjanjuk, the Nazi guard at the death camps of Sobibor and Majdanek who has just been deported from the United States to stand trial in Germany, to Jesus Christ. They do not know that he wrote in his March 17, 1990, syndicated column that Jews could not have been murdered in the gas chambers of Treblinka, and dismissed the Holocaust survivors' experiences derisively as "group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics."

They do not know that Buchanan has referred to Capitol Hill as "Israeli-occupied territory" and called Israel "a strategic albatross draped around the neck of the United States." They do not know that he told the Christian Coalition in 1993 that "Our culture is superior. Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free."

They do not know that he has actively lobbied on behalf of Nazi war criminals like Demjanjuk, Karl Linnas and Arthur Rudolph. They do not know that Buchanan called for the abolishment of the U.S. Justice Department's Office of Special Investigations, which prosecutes and seeks to deport Nazi war criminals from the United States, because he considered the unit to be "a shark force... running down 70-year-old camp guards." They do not know that he once wrote that "Though Hitler was indeed racist and anti-Semitic to the core, a man who without compunction could commit murder and genocide, he was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier... a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him."

Patrick Buchanan has no greater credibility or respectability than David Duke, the former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, or Louis Farrakhan, the grotesquely anti-Semitic leader of the Nation of Islam. If, however, MSNBC's executives insist on retaining him as a fixture on their news channel, he must be clearly identified as an enabler of Holocaust deniers and a defender of Nazi war criminals whenever he appears on the air.

The Largest group of American holocaust survivors, The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Their Descendants, has asked MSNBC for an explanation for their accpetance of Pat Buchanan's Holocaust Denial. And have asked other's to ask also:

American Gathering Calls for Protests Vs. Buchanan, letter writing campaign to NBC

Leader of Holocaust Survivors Organization Calls for Protest Letters to MSNBC

New York, May 20, 2009. Menachem Rosensaft, Vice President of the American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors and Their Descendants, is calling on the Jewish community to contact the president of MSNBC regarding the news channel’s failure to react to the disclosure that MSNBC political commentator Patrick Buchanan sponsored a Holocaust denial forum on his website.

Writing in the New York Daily News on May 12, Rosensaft described the forum, entitled “Disinformation, Deception and Other Tricks: Discussion about ‘The Holocaust.’” Among the comments posted on this forum were: “Most historians believe it was LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GAS 6 MILLION JEWS AND REDUCE THEIR BODIES TO ASHES;” “We have known for some time that the Auschwitz myth is of an exclusively Jewish origin;” “The same blinded people that believe that the Germans intentionally killed Jews - also believe the myth of the Anne Frank Diary;” and “Rightly or wrongly - the Jew was blamed for a lot of the problems that Germany suffered. The Jews were given years of warnings that they were unwelcome in Germany. A lot of Jews fled Germany in the late 1930s. The United States was not very anxious to accept very many. This was when White Christians still had a little control of our Nation.”

Within hours of the publication of Rosensaft’s article, the forum in question disappeared from Buchanan.org, and the link to it was disabled. However, MSNBC’s management has not criticized Buchanan for providing a platform to Holocaust deniers. Buchanan also recently compared Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk to Jesus Christ.

“One might have expected the disclosure of this forum to at least raise some eyebrows at MSNBC,” Rosensaft wrote yesterday on The Huffington Post. After all, two years ago, the news channel summarily fired talk show host Don Imus for making a racially insensitive remark about the Rutgers University women’s basketball team. Sponsoring a Holocaust denial forum on one’s website strikes me as no less offensive. But not a single member of MSNBC’s management has deigned to publicly address Buchanan’s association with anti-Semites, White supremacists and other assorted bigots.”

Rosensaft is calling on Holocaust survivors, members of their families, and the Jewish community as a whole to write to MSNBC president Phil Griffin at 30 Rockefeller Plaza

New York, NY 10112, telephone number,212-664-4444; fax number, 212-664-4426, and ask for an explanation why the hosts of programs on which Buchanan regularly appears such as Morning Joe, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and Andrea Mitchell Reports have not asked him a single question about his sponsorship of the Holocaust denial forum on his website.

If MSNBC’s management insists on retaining Buchanan as a fixture on their programs, Rosensaft wrote, “he must be clearly identified as an enabler of Holocaust deniers and a defender of Nazi war criminals whenever he appears on the air.

Maybe its just that MSNBC's owner, General Electric agrees with Buchanan's Holocaust denial. Here are some Key GE people to contact

* Pauline M. Berardi Shareowner Information Corporate Investor Communications Work 1 203 373 2460 Email Pauline

* Gary Sheffer GE Corporate, Executive DirectorCommunications & Public AffairsWork 1 203 373 3476 Email Gary

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/...tests-are.html
http://www.americangathering.com/200...mpaign-to-nbc/

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 22nd, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2009 #2
Wakena

Fucking classic. Saying “bye, bye,” to Patty Cake after decades of useless whining will be a relief. I hope he gets ousted, it will be great to watch him grovel and play the victim, back step overstep or just ignore all together the billion dollar fraud and big lie that is the holocaust. All these insane Jews collaborating to do away with this weakling is a good thing too. It just crystallizes the jews madness. I mean really, has Patty ever denied the holocaust?

Old June 22nd, 2009 #3
N.B. Forrest

Plus it would enrage his implicitly White dupe fans, perhaps opening their eyes to Hyman. So.....

Bucky RAUS!!

Old June 22nd, 2009 #4
Wakena

Does he even have fans? Fans for what? Endless whooping and cheering? That is what drove me out of the US. Really, I was jaded about jews and niggers, it was the endless cheering that forced me out, it was making me insane.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #5
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
After all, two years ago, the news channel summarily fired talk show host Don Imus for making a racially insensitive remark about the Rutgers University women's basketball team. Sponsoring a Holocaust denial forum on one's website strikes me as no less offensive. But not a single member of MSNBC's management has deigned to publicly address Buchanan's association with anti-Semites, White supremacists and other assorted bigots.
I suppose most here already know this, but Pat gets to stay on MSNBC because he is useful. He helps provide the illusion of impartiality while being an ineffective representative of his views, at best.

My only concern about the jews getting Pat fired is that it might make white people even more timid about expressing similar views. Plus, I just don't like letting the kikes 'win.' This creates a situation where white people sit around and censor themselves ('after all, look what they did to Pat') They already do this with Joe Sobran.

My guess is that if Pat is retired, they will replace him with some so-called "raving right wing reactionary," who is somewhere to the left of Bill Clinton.

Replacing the "conservative" candidates with leftwing versions and calling them "right wing" has become the jews and the American left's favorite past time in the past 50 years or so (e.g. Bush)

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #6
F.W. Braun
Banned

Everyone who's not a wild-eyed anti-Semite and doesn't scream "Death to the Jews at the end of a sentence!" like a crazed psycho is a pussy and a cur. No wonder this place attracts mostly sociopaths.

Last edited by F.W. Braun; June 25th, 2009 at 12:56 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #7
Wakena

Thumbs up

Gee Braun, I thought this place attracted mostly jews! Perhaps that is what you mean by sociopath?

Old June 23rd, 2009 #8
H.B.

This is silly.

We can't have provocative-sounding names on VNN any longer - even if we've had them for years - ostensibly to be more, "mainstream." Yet, Buchanan is very mainstream commentator who has influenced millions with his message of preserving Western Civilization and we're supposed to support the vampire kikes in their crucifixion of him?

Buchanan’s a conservative – not a WN – but he’s probably the only mainstream commentator where WN’s may agree a lot in his views. His books and many, many television appearances reach far more Whites than most of us can dream of.

Should we not be making allies with powerful people who share some of our values instead of alienating ourselves from them?

I like Dr. Pierce's commentary on Buchanan the best:

Why They Hate Buchanan

Quote:
Now if I were the candidate instead of Pat Buchanan, the Jews would have something to scream about. Because if I were elected I'd declare a national emergency, and I'd immediately take the control of our news and entertainment media away from them. I'd root them out of Hollywood. I'd weed them out of our universities. I'd remove them from the courts. I'd clean house. But I really don't believe that Buchanan would do that. He's certainly never said or written anything to indicate he'd do that. He's not a revolutionary. He's a conservative. He's a Republican. He's a Christian. He's simply a fellow with old-fashioned values, and he's a fighter. He has no particular grudge against the Jews, but when some of them desecrate his church, he becomes angry and says something about it. When he sees an injustice taking place, as in the persecution of John Demjanjuk, he may or may not speak out, but his decision as to whether or not to speak out isn't based on what the Jews might think about it. He has other considerations.
http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs963a.html

WAV file

MP3

Old June 23rd, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
This is silly.

We can't have provocative-sounding names on VNN any longer - even if we've had them for years - ostensibly to be more, "mainstream."
No, that's not the reason. But why not invent one rather than rebut the reason I gave.

Quote:
Should we not be making allies with powerful people who share some of our values instead of alienating ourselves from them?
Why don't you go ask him if he wants to be your friend. Tell him you're "Hate Beast" from vnnforum.com, and you'd like him to be a scooch more radical. Let us know how it goes.

Quote:
I like Dr. Pierce's commentary on Buchanan the best:
Pierce's point, backed fervently by Buchanan, is that HE AIN'T US.

Conservatism is an alternative to White Nationalism. It is a competitor, not an ally. That is why we support the kikes in their campaign to cleanse the public airwaves of the filthy anti-semitic menace. Isn't two thousand years of jew-hatred enough? I hate to be holocaustic, but Pat Buchanan is an evil, evil man.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 23rd, 2009 at 09:36 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ok, I've thought this over. Maybe I'm wrong. So I'll make this bargain.

If any of you myopic, bleeding twats can come up with a single sentence, the balance of which amounts to Pat Buchanan saying

I support David Duke

or

I agree with most of David Duke's positions

If you can find any evidence of either of those, I will withdraw our support for the kikencampaign.

Good luck, twinks!

Old June 23rd, 2009 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Jews absolutely foam at the mouth with hatred for Pat Buchanan and still this is not an indication to some people that he is doing something right. Oh, yeah, that's right, it is all false opposition.

I too would almost like to see him get fired. I would love to also see him branded as a hatemonger, anti semite and holocaust denier. He has enough of a support base from regular angry white people who just might began to look at things a little deeper and with a new understanding.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old June 23rd, 2009 #12
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Everyone who's not a wild-eyed anti-Semite and doesn't scream death to the Jews at the end of a sentence! Like a crazed psycho is a pussy and a cur. No wonder this place attracts mostly sociopaths.
I don't think this place attracts mostly sociopaths. I think it attracts people who try to outdue each other in attempting to look like the biggest bad ass. The rest of what you say is correct.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #13
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
VNN supports the campaign by foul, lying, hypocritical, unpleasant-smelling, genocidal yids to put the can in Buchanan, and hound the paleoconservative pussycat into retirement. Remember, weak-minded Whites [FEEEDDD MEEEEEEEE! Starr, I am your womb.... FEEEED MEEEEEE!]
Funny, there is a guy on another forum who brings me up also, out of the blue, when he foams at the mouth with his dislike of pat. You will probably remember him from here, the jew called Faceless.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #14
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Jews absolutely foam at the mouth with hatred for Pat Buchanan and still this is not an indication to some people that he is doing something right. Oh, yeah, that's right, it is all false opposition.

I too would almost like to see him get fired. I would love to also see him branded as a hatemonger, anti semite and holocaust denier. He has enough of a support base from regular angry white people who just might began to look at things a little deeper and with a new understanding.
Yep, that's a good way to put it, Starr. Let the support base see that they have nothing left to lose, but to go more radical.

In my opinion, 2009 will go down in history as a turning point in history -- the year Whites became self aware, and White identity and interest went viral. The comment sections under the newspaper articles tell the tale.

It used to be that newspaper writers held the monopoly opinion. Now the articles are merely the opening comment, and most of the comments are far more compelling, interesting and readable than the articles themselves.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #15
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ok, I've thought this over. Maybe I'm wrong. So I'll make this bargain.

If any of you myopic, bleeding twats can come up with a single sentence, the balance of which amounts to Pat Buchanan saying

I support David Duke

or

I agree with most of David Duke's positions

If you can find any evidence of either of those, I will withdraw our support for the kikencampaign.
Not that I care if you attack him or not, but other than the racialism aspect, I don't see Pat and David being that different.

They're both Christian, paleoconservative, Celto-Germanic in ancestry, non-interventionist, nationalistic, anti-gay, anti-feminist, anti-multiculturalist, pro-Occidental, etc.

Pat is pro-white in every way that I can tell except he's not explicitly racialist, and I think that is because of our current state of affairs and wanting to keep his job rather than him being fundamentally anti-white.

I could see your point to attack him, Alex, if that attack led to something positive. If you could get him fired, is David Duke going to take his place? Is the decline of conservatism related to the rise of white nationalism?

Old June 23rd, 2009 #16
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

He will be replaced by some Israel first neo con.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post

I could see your point to attack him, Alex, if that attack led to something positive. If you could get him fired, is David Duke going to take his place? Is the decline of conservatism related to the rise of white nationalism?
Geez, I've just discussed that point about eight hundred times over the last decade. Are you fucking retarded or just yanking my chain?

Old June 23rd, 2009 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
He will be replaced by some Israel first neo con.
Which is good for our cause.

Anything that destroys conservatives is good.

Get them out of the way.

Reveal the system for the sham it is.

Don't let the starry-eyed twats think ANY of the clowns on tv "really" thinks like we do.

That's the point.

Old June 23rd, 2009 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Polarization.

Radicalization.

Those help us.

More weak, puling, halfway nancies do nothing for us.

And you who settle for them - do you seriously not realize you are useless to any cause beyond feeding your fat hairy cat?

Old June 23rd, 2009 #20
Wakena

The attack does lead to something positive, it forces one to self examine. I opened a Buchanan book last night just to see if there was anything to cling to anything interesting, and you know what? It has no depth, no answers, no solutions, it is not even interesting. It is boring dull and old, just like him. There is no passion. There are more interesting voices here on VNN.

Tags
buchanan, controlled opposition, coward, faileoconservative, false flag

Thread