Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2020 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Apelanta niggers drive super cars

Checkout this big buck in the Apelanta area driving a car that cost hundreds out thousands. Going 155mph and claims he didn't see the badge fags lights.

I have to wonder how all the niggers in Apelanta afford uber expensive cars. I was watching a Jewtube video once about a guy who buys, sells and rents out exotic cars like this. He was saying back in 2008, 2009 how a lot of Apelanta cRappers and such had loans on these cars and were defaulting on their payments when the economy tanked so you had a lot of expensive cars flooding the market.

Does anyone know how much a typical cRapper makes? I don't mean a Snoop Dog Shit, or Coolio but like a typical lesser known one or one of those "aspiring" cRappers. It seems Apelanta is like the Nashville for cRapping.

Old November 17th, 2020 #2
Crowe

Small time (c)rappers are drug dealers, and that's how they're paying for these cars. Even a small time crack dealer can pull 50k/month Jeff.

Old November 17th, 2020 #3
Jeffrey Smither

If they make all that money then why do these niggers have such a high default rate on the loans?

Old November 17th, 2020 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Reminds me of my avitar!

Old November 17th, 2020 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
If they make all that money then why do these niggers have such a high default rate on the loans?
Ever hear the term "nigger rich"? That's why. Niggers don't understand the value of money. All they understand is "moneh buy me coo shit". Almost ever dollar they spend is for "bling".

Quote:
Does anyone know how much a typical cRapper makes? I don't mean a Snoop Dog Shit, or Coolio but like a typical lesser known one or one of those "aspiring" cRappers. It seems Apelanta is like the Nashville for cRapping.

Crappers make as much as bar bands do: nothing. Lucky to make drinking money. Everyone is fine with it because some like the local "celebrity" of it all and others just need drinking money. And it gets them laid sometimes because women are uber dumb.

Of course, all of them have delusions of being some Jew's bitch in the music industry.

Crappers usually deal drugs. Not only does it make money, but it allows them the feeling that they are big time crappers.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 17th, 2020 at 11:40 PM.

Old November 17th, 2020 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, they probably rented it. Again look at my avitar, Zippy doesn't own the maserati. He's just taking it out for a spin. And when he's naughty his white handlers will take it away!!

Old November 17th, 2020 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down niggers and cars

Quote:
The niggers lease most if not all of those expensive autos, they don't own 'em. They also don't make a priority of paying whitey to lease the car after a few months and the novelty of that shiney new ride wears off ...you can imagine what condition the vehicles are in when they eventually get them back ...

Old November 18th, 2020 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The niggers lease most if not all of those expensive autos, they don't own 'em. They also don't make a priority of paying whitey to lease the car after a few months and the novelty of that shiney new ride wears off ...you can imagine what condition the vehicles are in when they eventually get them back ...
Correct. In the video I was talking about the owner of the shop said one of the repos they bought at auction the apelanta Crapper had a Buggati or Mclaren, can't remember which one but it was one of those overpriced super cars. Anyway he was talking about how the nigger was fucking his transmissions up every few thousand miles because he was putting oversized rims onto the car even though the shop told him you can't do that. So the nigger paid thousands to have custom transmission work on his car in order to have the oversized rims so he wouldn't have to keep replacing his transmission.

Fucking nigger logic.

Old November 18th, 2020 #9
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Yeah, they probably rented it. Again look at my avitar, Zippy doesn't own the maserati. He's just taking it out for a spin. And when he's naughty his white handlers will take it away!!

Old November 18th, 2020 #10
Susan

I understood niggers over 30 years ago when I first came to Atlanta and worked as a caseworker.

The simple fact is this: Niggers get what they want on their own. They come to Whitey to get what they need.

And stupid Whites keep giving them food, medical care, school supplies, tuition, housing, etc.

When they start ooking and eeking, tell them to fuck off. And we'll get this mothership turned around.

But the heeb is in the middle, guilting Whitey who gives in and gives money.

Old November 18th, 2020 #11
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I understood niggers over 30 years ago when I first came to Atlanta and worked as a caseworker.

The simple fact is this: Niggers get what they want on their own. They come to Whitey to get what they need.

And stupid Whites keep giving them food, medical care, school supplies, tuition, housing, etc.

When they start ooking and eeking, tell them to fuck off. And we'll get this mothership turned around.

Part of the problem is the heeb owns the lending industry!!

Old November 18th, 2020 #12
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Blacks are easy to control/deal with when the heeb is put in his rightful place.

The ONLY reason we cannot control the nigger is because we aren't allowed to control the nigger because the Jew controls white people.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 18th, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

Old November 18th, 2020 #13
Crowe

Quote:
They think they're sticking it to "the man". Then super jew swoops in and grabs all their crack money.

They're being farmed like cattle. They let niggers go free, and the nigger ends up pulling in more shekels than the lazy fucks would have brought back picking bolls of cotton. And the nigger rapes and beats some White people in the process, so it's a win-win for (((them))).

Last edited by Crowe; November 18th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.

Old November 18th, 2020 #14
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Small time (c)rappers are drug dealers, and that's how they're paying for these cars. Even a small time crack dealer can pull 50k/month Jeff.

Quote:
Jeffrey, you're making the false assumption that niggers have impulse control. You should know that they don't. Nigger makes 50K per month dealing crack, nigger buys 300K car with 15K per month payments, nigger gets high on his next supply of crack and doesn't deal for a couple of months sinze heez beez flyin high n sheeitt, joo who holds the car note repos the car. Then nigger ups its dealing to 100K per month, buys new, more expensive car from joo, nigger makes a few payments on time, but then goes back to no impulse control and the cycle starts over...and over...and over...

Old November 19th, 2020 #15
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
When you factor in the odds of arrest and the number of people who sell crack and also smoke it, I expect most default at some point.

Old November 21st, 2020 #17
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation Here Another Way

This 18 year old oppressed youth was driving around in a BMW but now faces fraud charges after trying to collect insurance for his fake hate crime vandalism, complete with sugar in the gas tank and, of course, the mandatory incorrectly drawn Swastikas.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-m...nsurance-fraud

Old November 21st, 2020 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
This 18 year old oppressed youth was driving around in a BMW but now faces fraud charges after trying to collect insurance for his fake hate crime vandalism, complete with sugar in the gas tank and, of course, the mandatory incorrectly drawn Swastikas.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-m...nsurance-fraud
HAHAHA Zippy Smollett

Thread