Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2009 #41
steven clark

A big example of abolitionist thinking was the much-touted AMISTAD case, where blacks took over a slave ship (Spanish, not American). The big reason wasn't because they wanted to be free, but some wise-ass in the crew told them they were going to be eaten.

Well, if you were going to be chow, what would you do?

The blacks were freed by the efforts of abolitionist preachers. Unlike the movie, there were NO blacks doing this, just white men. CInque, the black leader, became a celebrity.

He and the others got freed, and a couple of years later, a clergyman visited him. CInque was happy. By the way, he owned slaves.

Blacks owned slaves. Cinque owned slaves. And they make us feel guilty, and of course it's a weapon to be used on whites who fall for it.

Old October 14th, 2009 #42
ohgolly

I had intended to, and probably still will, produce a long-term record of Lincoln's deceit. Before I continue with it I'll post the following for the smart fellas, Alex evidently among them, who insist on Lincoln's concern for Whites. It's a statement from the last speech he ever made, on April 11, 1865. Keep in mind that he could now easily afford to cast aside his appeal to White voters, having triumphed militarily.

Please fellas (Steve B, how 'bout you?), tell me about what a separatist and sincere politician Abraham Lincoln was.

Quote:
"It is also unsatisfactory to some that the elective franchise [in the new government of reconstructed Louisiana] is not given to the colored man. I would myself prefer that it were now conferred on the very intelligent, and on those who serve our cause as soldiers." ~ Abraham Lincoln, April 11, 1865

Old November 8th, 2009 #43
ohgolly

In the audience for the above speech was John Wilkes Booth. His reaction was "That means nigger citizenship!"

~ JWB, A Sister's Memoir, Asia Booth Clarke

It's been three weeks. So where are those who believe the Lincoln of vote-snaggin' days vs. his statements as supreme ruler?

Abbott? Kemp? Kiminski? Linder?

Old February 9th, 2010 #44
ohgolly

Well? Where are the idiots who tried to portray Rabbi Abraham as a WN? Can't blame them for being embarrassed, but I'd think their advice on racial matters'd be about shit so long as they don't come clean on this. It's all in the goddammned historical record, for gods' sake!

Where the hell are you on this,

* Alex Linder?

Jerry Abbott?

Arthur Kemp?

** John Kaminski?

=======

* Linder portrays Lincoln as a bad man, while at the same time presenting him as some sort of 19th century WN, based on Lincoln's political speeches. Excuse my irreverence for doubting the sincerity of honest Abes' electioneering statements. Perhaps, if he hadn't changed his tune depending on his political status, he'd have been more believable.

[\URL="http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches\
last.htm"]http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches/last.htm[/URL]

But never mind! Linder & crew buy it. Do You?

What they ultimately buy is that the US GOV was subverted by Jews beginning about 1933. They say this because they are attached to NS Germany. But so am I.

The problem with Linder & Co.'s recipe is that it doesn't explain the immediate rise of Jewish influence in the US government as early as 1913, not to mention 1898, or as early as 1867, the year of the "gift" from France

Ask questions!!

\.

Last edited by ohgolly; February 10th, 2010 at 01:16 AM.

Old April 22nd, 2010 #45
ohgolly

Gee, why am I not surprised that no "WN" wants to dabble in such forgotten history.

Come on, assholes! I dare ya to defend the Jew Lincoln.

For example, and because I have nothing better to do this minute: Do any WNs know the precise reason for the South Carolina declaration of secession?

Was it about slavery?

Was it about taxes?

Was it about the election of Abraham Lincoln?

What are the possibilities and ramifications?

Does your history matter?

Old April 23rd, 2010 #46
Katarina

Default Nobody

wants to defend him. JWB shot him for a reason.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #47
ohgolly

The Jonesboro Gazette; Lincoln, Abraham. 'Lincoln and Negro Equality' in 'The Jonesboro Gazette, 26 July 1862' . The Jonesboro Gazette, 1862. [format: newspaper], [genre: article; speech]. Permission: Public domain
Persistent link to this document: http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/file.php?...e07261862.html
Previous section

Lincoln and Negro Equality.

— Abraham Lincoln, now President of the United States, made a speech at a free nigger meeting in Cincinnati, Ohio, on the 6th of May, 1842, in which he said: "We feel that all legal distinction between individuals of the same community, founded on such circumstances as color, origin and the like, are hostile to the genius of our institutions, and incompatible with the true history of American liberty. Slavery and oppression must cease or American liberty must perish." If that is not tolerably plain negro-equality doctrine, we acknowledge our incapability to judge what is. — And yet any Black Republican would roll his eyes in holy horror at the bare announcement that Lincoln was the advocate of such an odious doctrine. The truth is, the whole Republican gang go the negro-equality scratch, but it is not policy yet to incorporate it in their party platform. — When the leaders think the masses are ripe for such a policy, there will no longer be any denial of their true position.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #48
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
[Nobody] wants to defend him. JWB shot him for a reason.
From my studies of Booth it is clear to me that Booth saw himself as acting on the principle behind the 2nd Amendment, that Americans were obligated to violently act against governmental tyranny, in the same way that Brutus removed the tyrant Julius Caesar. He obviously had this in mind. What he didn't see was that the overwhelming majority of Americans, by 1865, had no appreciation of the principle, except under the auspices of procedural legality. That is, by endorsement by a large elected body, as in the case of the Southern Confederacy. This can easily be seen today, where we certainly have tyranny alongside a population armed to the teeth, with no intention of using their arms to remove the tyrants that rule over them. IOW, their loyalty is to authority, mostly from fear.

For this reason I consider Booth a great man, regardless of the consequences of his action. He is one of very few men who actually gave their lives for their country, or for their people, to be specific.

Old May 2nd, 2010 #49
ohgolly

Cairo War Eagle; Lincoln, Abraham. 'Washington, March 4' in 'The Cairo War Eagle, 04 March 1865' . Cairo, IL: Cairo War Eagle, 1865. [format: newspaper], [genre: article; speech]. Permission: Public Domain
Persistent link to this document: http://lincoln.lib.niu.edu/file.php?...03041865c.html
Previous section

Washington, March 4 [1865].

— The procession is now forming, though a heavy rain is falling, and the streets are almost impassable from mud. Pennsylvania Avenue is filled with a dense mass of people. The ceremonies will take place in the Senate Chamber.

INAUGURAL ADDRESS.

Fellow-countrymen: At this second appearing to take the oath of the Presidential office, there is less occasion for an extended address than there was at first. Then a statement, somewhat in detail, of a course to be pursued seemed very fitting and proper; now at the expiration of four years, during which public declarations have been constantly called forth on every point and phase of the great contest which still absorbs the attention and engrosses the energies of the nation, there is little that now could be presented. The progress of our arms, upon which all else chiefly depends, is as well known to the public as to myself, and it is, I trust, reasonably satisfactory and encouraging to all with high hope for the future. No prediction in regard to it is ventured on the occasion. Corresponding to this, four years ago all thoughts were anxiously directed to an impending civil war; and all dreaded it; all sought to avoid it. While the inaugural address was being delivered from this place, devoted altogether to saving the Union without war, insurgent agents were in the city seeking to destroy it without war; seeking to dissolve the Union and divide the effects by negotiation. Both parties deprecated war, but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive, and the other would accept war rather than let it perish, and the war came. One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and wonderful interest. All know this interest was somehow the cause of the war, to strengthen and perpetuate, and extend interest, was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union by war, while the government claimed no right to do more than to restrict the territorial enlargement of it, neither party expected for war the magnitude nor the duration which it has already attained, neither anticipated that the cause of the conflict might cease, or soon before the conflict itself could cease; each looked for an easier triumph, and result less fundamental and astounding, both read the same bible and pray to the same God, and invokes his aid against the other. It may seem strange that any men should dare to take a just God's assistance in wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces. But let us judge not that we be not judged. The prayers of both should not be answered, that of neither has been answered fully, the Almighty has his own purposes. Woe unto the world, because of offenses, for it must need be that offenses come, but woe to that man by whom the offenses come, if we shall suppose that American slavery is the offense, the providence of God must needs come, but which having continued through His appointed time He now wills to move that He goes to both North and South.

This terrible war is the woe due to those by whom the offense came. Shall we discern there is any departure form these Divine attributes which the believers in a living God always ascribe to Him. Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this might scourge of war may speedily pass away. If God wills that it continue until all the wealth, filled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil, shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said that the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether; with malice towards none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work, we are in — to bind up of the nations wounds, and care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphans — to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.
Previous section

Old May 4th, 2010 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Your hatred of Lincoln has deranged you.

In your next post, provide proof Lincoln was a jew. Or it's the tardbox for you.

Old May 30th, 2010 #51
ohgolly

Hey, I didn't realize you'd have the guts to defend Abraham again, but, well, who knows what?

You can "throw" me anywhere you desire, on your own board. Doesn't prove anything, except that you're OFFENDED by my opinions. Jewy behaviour, if you ask me.

I don't have any proof that Lincoln was a Jew. Nor do you have any proof that he was not a Jew. There is plenty of evidence, however, that his origins were deliberately shrouded. Let's see, who're famous for such? Of course I could go on, but, yes, I admit, it is all circumstantial. So what?

Aren't you the same individual who advised me to leave the Kennedys alone, that though hoodlums, they might still be a rallying source?

Seriously, Abraham Lincoln, a man with a distinctly Jewish name, a man who Jews asked of his Jewish relations, a man whose origins are still uncertain (2010), a man who directed the overthrow of White America, with 600,000 dead, and.........

Why do you think South Carolina seceded upon his election? Because he was a White Supremacist who wanted to send Africans back to Africa? He never sent a single African back to Africa. But he did push the first legislation requiring Africans to be considered US citizens.

All of the evidence is circumstantial, but all of the circumstantial evidence is in my favor. I hadn't even thoroughly researched it until recently, but..... oh shit.....

Let me ask, on what basis do you defend Lincoln? That he was not a Jew? Is that your only problem? You're wanting to throw me out because I think there's evidence to the contrary? If so, you've changed a lot.

Go ahead, re-read his April 11, 1865 speech, and tell me that he wasn't a lying bastard who, prior to his ultimate victory, threw out pro-white speeches to win elections.

Bottom line, examine which US Presidents (of the era) would've had their lineage related by Jews.

Old February 23rd, 2012 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lysander Spooner, Neo-Confederate
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo on February 23, 2012 02:38 PM

The great nineteenth-century Massachusetts libertarian abolitionist Lysander Spooner despised Lincoln and his administration with a red hot passion. Here's one example of what he thought of the Dishonest Abe regime, from The Lysander Spooner Reader (p. 49):

"The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals."

"No principle, that is possible to be named, can be more self-evidently false than this; or more self-evidently fatal to all political freedom. Yet it triumphed in the field, and is now assumed to be established. If it really be established, the number of slaves, instead of having been diminished by the war, has been greatly increased; for a man, thus subjected to a government that he does not want, is a slave."

Old February 24th, 2012 #53
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Interesting editorial on Black History Month...

http://saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/worshipping-beast

You don't want to miss the video at the bottom of the page.

DISCLAIMER Christogenea.org does not agree with everything that is found in the archives on this site. Rather, the archives at the Saxon Messenger, formerly the New Ensign, are meant to be a collection - as complete as we can make it - of British Israel and Christian Israel Identity and similar literature which has been written over the past 150 or so years...

Last edited by -JC; February 24th, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

Old February 24th, 2012 #54
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Abraham Lincoln was not a Jew. He was of English descent. Like most Protestant Europeans, Abraham Lincoln's Christian name (Abraham) was chosen from the Bible. For most of the 18th and 19th century, particularly among Puritans, it was a trend to name children after characters in the Old Testament, such as Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Solomon, David, Noah, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Samuel, Jacob, etc.

Abraham Lincoln's father, Thomas Lincoln, was descended from Samuel Lincoln, a Puritan from East Anglia, England, who landed in Massachusetts (possibly Hingham) in 1637. Some Lincolns migrated into Berks County, Pennsylvania, where they intermarried with Quakers, and later descendants dispersed into Appalachia and other backcountry. The surname Lincoln, is of English territorial derrivation and stems from the place name of Lincoln, the county seat of Lincolnshire.

Abraham Lincoln's father, Thomas Lincoln:

A man who was a Jew, Judah P. Benjamin, was elected in 1842 to the lower house of the Louisiana State Legislature as a Whig. In 1845 he served as a member of the state Constitutional Convention. In 1850 he sold his plantation and its 150 slaves. By 1852, Benjamin's reputation as an eloquent speaker with a subtle legal mind was sufficient to win him selection by the state legislature to the U.S. Senate. He was the second Jewish senator after David Levy Yulee of Florida, who was elected by his state legislature in 1845. Benjamin's father was a first cousin and business partner of Moses Elias Levy, the father of Florida senator David Levy Yulee.

Photograph of Judah P. Benjamin, the Jewish Secretar of State for the Confederacy:

The outgoing President, Millard Fillmore of the Whig Party, offered to nominate Benjamin, a Southerner, to fill a Supreme Court vacancy after the Senate Democrats had defeated Fillmore's other nominees for the post. The New York Times reported (on February 15, 1853) that "if the President nominates Benjamin, the Democrats are determined to confirm him." He was the first Jewish-American to be formally offered a Supreme Court appointment. Benjamin declined to be nominated. He took office as Senator on March 4, 1853. During his first year, he challenged another young Senator, Jefferson Davis of Mississippi, to a duel over a perceived insult on the Senate floor; Davis apologized, and the two began a close friendship.

Benjamin quickly gained a reputation as a great orator. In 1854 President Franklin Pierce offered him nomination to a seat on the Supreme Court, which he declined. He was a noted advocate of the interests of the South. According to the author Carl Sandburg, the abolitionist Benjamin Wade of Ohio said the Southern senator was "a Hebrew with Egyptian Principles", as he represented slaveholders. Benjamin replied, "It is true that I am a Jew, and when my ancestors were receiving their Ten Commandments from the immediate Deity, amidst the thundering and lightnings of Mt. Sinai, the ancestors of my opponent were herding swine in the forests of Great Britain."

By the next election, amid increasing regional tensions and divisions among Whigs over the issue of slavery, Benjamin had joined the Democratic Party; in the South the party was dominated by the planter slaveholding elite. He was elected by the state legislature in 1858 to serve as US Senator. During the 34th through 36th Congresses, he was chairman of the Senate Committee on Private Land Claims. Benjamin resigned his seat on February 4, 1861, after Louisiana seceded from the Union.

Davis appointed Benjamin to be the first Attorney General of the Confederacy on February 25, 1861, remarking later that he chose him because he "had a very high reputation as a lawyer, and my acquaintance with him in the Senate had impressed me with the lucidity of his intellect, his systematic habits, and capacity for labor." Benjamin has been referred to as "the Brains of the Confederacy."

In September 1861, he became the acting Secretary of War, and in November he was confirmed in the post. He became a lightning-rod for popular discontent with the Confederacy's military situation, and quarrelled with the Confederate Generals P.G.T. Beauregard and Stonewall Jackson. He had strong disagreements with Davis about how to conduct the war.

Worried about Confederate defenses in the West, Benjamin had urged foreign consuls in New Orleans to defend the city when attacked. He had no power to order them into Confederate military service. He ordered the seizure of fourteen privately owned steamers at New Orleans. The impressed vessels were strengthened with iron casings at the bow to be used as rams. The ships kept civilian crews. Each vessel had a single heavy gun to be used in the event it was attacked by the Union. The Confederacy allocated $300,000 to outfit these vessels.

As a reward for Benjamin's loyalty, Davis appointed him as Secretary of State in March 1862. Benjamin arranged the Erlanger loan from a Paris bank to the Confederacy in 1863, which was the only significant European loan of the war.[10] In a round of "secondary diplomacy," he sent commercial agents to the Caribbean to negotiate opening ports in Bermuda, the West Indies, and Cuba to Confederate blockade-runners to maintain supplies, which the Union was trying to prevent. After mid-1863, the system was expanded and "brought rich rewards to investors, shipowners, and the Confederate Army."

Benjamin wanted to draw the United Kingdom into the war on the side of the Confederacy, but it had abolished slavery years before and public opinion was strongly divided on the war. In 1864, as the South's military position became increasingly desperate, he publicly advocated a plan to emancipate and induct into the military any slave willing to bear arms for the Confederacy. Such a policy would have the dual results of removing slavery as the greatest obstacle in British public opinion to an alliance with the Confederacy, and easing the shortage of soldiers that was crippling the South's military efforts. With Davis' approval, Benjamin proclaimed, "Let us say to every Negro who wishes to go into the ranks, 'Go and fight — you are free." Robert E. Lee supported the scheme as well, but it faced stiff opposition from conservatives. The Confederate Congress did not pass the measure until March 1865, by which time it was too late to salvage the Southern cause.

A portrait of Judah Benjamin, the Confederate Secretary of State graces the $2 Confederate banknote:

Judah P. Benjamin's cousin, David Levy Yulee, born David Levy (June 12, 1810 – October 10, 1886) was a member of the Confederate Congress during the American Civil War. He founded the Florida Railroad Company and served as president of several other companies, earning the nickname of "Father of Florida Railroads". His father, Moses Elias Levy, was a Moroccan Sephardi Jew who made his fortune in lumber. After the family immigrated to the United States, Moses Levy bought 50,000 acres of land near present-day Jacksonville, Florida Territory. He wanted to establish a "New Jerusalem" for Jewish settlers. In 1846, Levy officially changed his name to David Levy Yulee (adding his father's Sephardic surname). In 1851 Yulee founded a 5,000-acre sugar cane plantation along the Homosassa River.
Elected to the Senate in 1855, Yulee served until January 21, 1861, when he withdrew from the Senate after Florida seceded. He joined the Congress of the Confederacy. In 1865 after the war, Yulee was imprisoned in Fort Pulaski for nine months due to his participation in the Confederate government.

David Levy Yulee:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 24th, 2012 at 08:52 AM.

Old February 24th, 2012 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
Hey, I didn't realize you'd have the guts to defend Abraham again, but, well, who knows what?
I'll defend anyone who's right. No taboos for me, not jewish, not Southern.

Quote:
I don't have any proof that Lincoln was a Jew. Nor do you have any proof that he was not a Jew.
How has this form of stupidity become so popular?

Quote:
There is plenty of evidence, however, that his origins were deliberately shrouded. Let's see, who're famous for such? Of course I could go on, but, yes, I admit, it is all circumstantial. So what?
You believe Lincoln was a jew because you want to believe, not because of any evidence. When challenged to stop calling Lincoln a jew, per the forum rules, you respond, not unlike a kindergartner, "well you can't prove he's not a jew."

Yeah, the fields of Hardin Kentucy and southern Illinois were crawling with kikes on the make. Kikes who were 6'4" and great wrestlers and orators. All things jews are really known for. Lincoln was physically and mentally tougher than any comparable Southerner. That's what sticks in your craw, but you're too Southern to face it. Lincoln was also technically and politically wrong, but it doesn't change the other facts either.

You don't get ahead by ignoring reality but by observing it and acting from it.

Quote:
Aren't you the same individual who advised me to leave the Kennedys alone, that though hoodlums, they might still be a rallying source?
No. I believe you're responding to something in your imagination.

What I have said is that as obnoxious and destructive as the Kennedys have been, they have proven able to fight with the jews at the very top of our System. That's more than any WN have been able to accomplish, so it's worth studying what they're doing that we aren't.

Quote:
Seriously, Abraham Lincoln, a man with a distinctly Jewish name,
Now you're just trolling. Half the people born in the 19th century had a name out of the bible, including the relatives of virtually everyone on here.

Quote:
Why do you think South Carolina seceded upon his election? Because he was a White Supremacist who wanted to send Africans back to Africa? He never sent a single African back to Africa. But he did push the first legislation requiring Africans to be considered US citizens.

All of the evidence is circumstantial, but all of the circumstantial evidence is in my favor. I hadn't even thoroughly researched it until recently, but..... oh shit.....
There's no evidence at all, just you back-reading motives that didn't exist. Lincoln was a typical centralizing tyrant, there are millions of them among Whites, including a lot on this board.

Quote:
Let me ask, on what basis do you defend Lincoln? That he was not a Jew? Is that your only problem? You're wanting to throw me out because I think there's evidence to the contrary? If so, you've changed a lot.
You call Lincoln a jew with no evidence, that breaks the rules. Rules that have been around since day one. You have produced no evidence a reasonable man would accept proves Lincoln was a jew. Therefore, on this forum, you won't be calling him a jew. If you want to state it's your opinion every time you call him a jew, that's fine. It's kind of like writing "Idiot" on a label and sticking it on your chest, but that's not against forum rules.

Quote:
Go ahead, re-read his April 11, 1865 speech, and tell me that he wasn't a lying bastard who, prior to his ultimate victory, threw out pro-white speeches to win elections.
Well, he really carried his fakery a long way, if he actually joined a society to ship niggers back to Africa. Who knows what he might have done if a Southerner hadn't assassinated him after the fact.

Old February 25th, 2012 #56
littlefieldjohn

Lincoln was Commander in Chief of military forces still at war so maybe they could just as easily make a case that he was KIA and not assassinated .

Old March 25th, 2012 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Southerners Get It...
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo on March 25, 2012 10:19 AM
...one more time, good and hard, as Louisiana Republicans give Sick Rantorum the victory in their recent primary election. Rantorum is the Lincolnite Republican candidate who is a shill for the plutocrats of the military/industrial/congressional complex and gives them cover behind the rhetoric of a phony "great moral cause." This was the political recipe first cooked up by Dishonest Abe, who placed the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands of Southerners in his "stew" so that his party could enforce protectionist tariffs for the next fifty years, dispense massive amounts of corporate welfare, monopolize the monetary system, and turn the government into the aggressive, imperialistic regime that it is today. Dishonest Abe died before he could carry out his lifelong dream of deporting all the black people out of the U.S. (See the book, Colonization after Emancipation by Phillip Magness and Sebastian Page). His political heirs, led by Grant, Sherman, and Sheridan, did succeed with their genocidal war against the Plains Indians, killing some 45,000 of them and placing the rest in concentration camps. All for the "great moral cause" of "making way for the railroads," to quote General Sherman.

[never heard of this book before, looks interesting]

Amazon.com: Colonization After Emancipation: Lincoln and the Movement for Black Resettlement (9780826219091): Phillip W. Magness, Sebastian N. Page: Books Amazon.com: Colonization After Emancipation: Lincoln and the Movement for Black Resettlement (9780826219091): Phillip W. Magness, Sebastian N. Page: Books

Old March 25th, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'll defend anyone who's right. No taboos for me, not jewish, not Southern.

How has this form of stupidity become so popular?

You believe Lincoln was a jew because you want to believe, not because of any evidence. When challenged to stop calling Lincoln a jew, per the forum rules, you respond, not unlike a kindergartner, "well you can't prove he's not a jew."

Yeah, the fields of Hardin Kentucy and southern Illinois were crawling with kikes on the make. Kikes who were 6'4" and great wrestlers and orators. All things jews are really known for. Lincoln was physically and mentally tougher than any comparable Southerner. That's what sticks in your craw, but you're too Southern to face it. Lincoln was also technically and politically wrong, but it doesn't change the other facts either.

You don't get ahead by ignoring reality but by observing it and acting from it.

No. I believe you're responding to something in your imagination.

What I have said is that as obnoxious and destructive as the Kennedys have been, they have proven able to fight with the jews at the very top of our System. That's more than any WN have been able to accomplish, so it's worth studying what they're doing that we aren't.

Now you're just trolling. Half the people born in the 19th century had a name out of the bible, including the relatives of virtually everyone on here.

There's no evidence at all, just you back-reading motives that didn't exist. Lincoln was a typical centralizing tyrant, there are millions of them among Whites, including a lot on this board.

You call Lincoln a jew with no evidence, that breaks the rules. Rules that have been around since day one. You have produced no evidence a reasonable man would accept proves Lincoln was a jew. Therefore, on this forum, you won't be calling him a jew. If you want to state it's your opinion every time you call him a jew, that's fine. It's kind of like writing "Idiot" on a label and sticking it on your chest, but that's not against forum rules.

Well, he really carried his fakery a long way, if he actually joined a society to ship niggers back to Africa. Who knows what he might have done if a Southerner hadn't assassinated him after the fact.
John Wilkes Booth was no Southerner. He was the son of an immigrant from England, who belonged to a family of Sephardic Jewish descent who had settled in London in the 17th century, establishing themselves as silversmiths and actors.

Junius Brutus Booth, the father of John Wilkes Booth:

Old June 13th, 2012 #59
littlefieldjohn

Re> JWB's father Junius Booth: "He was born in 1796 to a highly educated clan of Jewish lawyers and silversmiths on his father's side and to an Anglican family on his mother's side, in the Bloomsbury section of London. His father instructed him in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew at an early age." 1
"Junius's visits to a synagogue on High Street (Baltimore) where he discussed the Talmud with a Bavarian rabbi were known." 2

Re> grandfather Richard Booth's reburial in Baltimore: 'He (Edwin Booth) made all the arrangements..." Edwin also erased his grandfather's Jewish heritage at that time. When the transfer of bodies was made, Richard Booth's tombstone with its Hebrew inscription was discarded, replaced with a new marker decorated with a Christian cross and Latin lettering."3
From My Thoughts Be Bloody, Nora Titone, 2010

1. p 23

2. p.77

3.p. 163

'The physical resemblance between John Wilkes Booth and his renowned father Junius is clear in a portrait of Junius Booth by Robert Sully.
http://spiritsoftudorhall.blogspot.c...heatrical.html
http://johnwbooth.com/history.shtml
Though he could not act, John Wilkes was the image of a younger Junius, inspiring nostalgia in theatregoers. Fans flocked to see John despite his bad reviews."

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; June 13th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.

Old May 5th, 2013 #60
Norman Bean

How very different history would have been, if either Lincoln had not won the election, or the south had not succeded,and fought the fight in the white house , congress and senate instead. Either that, or if Lincoln had not been assasinated.

Thread