VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2019 #61
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Haven't all cell phones been equipped with GPS for the past 10-15 years? Another reason why I don't own one. I can get by perfectly fine without being tracked by cell towers and satellites.
I know they have something in them that lets the government track you.

Fuck, they are already tracking my email, land line, credit card usage and Christ only knows what else.

Yes, I attended this.

Old January 17th, 2019 #62
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I think we need White society without women.
I think that`s a faggy idea; HTF would we reproduce?.............ArI?
Not a good idea!

Old January 17th, 2019 #63
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
No, I'm not.
There is nothing faggy in simple and natural disrespect for women as a biological kind. Future generations of Whites must figure out the scientific way to produce men genetically from sperm without female involvement. We should never repeat the racial disaster committed by women.
Better............. breed PROPER WOMEN who have not been subject to 2k years of CHRISTINSANE DYSGENIC INFLUENCE!

Your idea of a world without women is just SO FAGGY!

Old January 17th, 2019 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
I like to look at maps; see the true shape/layout of places I've never been. I had an atlas: I'd look for tiny places with unusual names far from everything else and wonder "What's that like? What are the people there like?"

I also like jewgle Earth: seeing places & things from many thousands of feet up, then zooming down right onto them. I did it with Jimmy Page's Tower House, but I didn't see him cutting the grass....heh
Yeah...

I like the spaces in maps. I like the feeling like they only post SOME of the towns and cities out there. Got to leave some things for people to discover. The map gives you SOME of what's there, but only some. So whenever there are several towns fairly close and then some space and then finally another...well, this nigger knows what curiously blank space means! Time to go check it out.

As Oscar Wilde map said, it's a poor map that doesn't have utopia...or evocative spaces.

Old January 17th, 2019 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Well, what did JFK say about DC?
he said it's a town that combines northern charm with southern efficiency

Old January 17th, 2019 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

all maps are treasure maps

so much earth is unknown, concern about space reflects extreme mental poverty and ingratitude toward the Creator of Dirtballs

Old January 17th, 2019 #67
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Haven't all cell phones been equipped with GPS for the past 10-15 years? Another reason why I don't own one. I can get by perfectly fine without being tracked by cell towers and satellites.
I've got a friend who absolutely refuse to get a smart phone for tracking reasons.

I'm pretty sure that these phones are such that they can be tracked even if the "location" feature is off AND the phone itself is off. It's Orwellian as hell. I'm probably an idiot for using one.

Old January 17th, 2019 #68
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah...

I like the spaces in maps. I like the feeling like they only post SOME of the towns and cities out there. Got to leave some things for people to discover. The map gives you SOME of what's there, but only some. So whenever there are several towns fairly close and then some space and then finally another...well, this nigger knows what curiously blank space means! Time to go check it out.

As Oscar Wilde map said, it's a poor map that doesn't have utopia...or evocative spaces.
Great point. Driving between small towns where the map shows nothing and coming across a historical marker or abandoned building or ancient graveyard is cool.

Old January 20th, 2019 #69
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
I've actually thiught of that myself, but it would be, at best, a temporary stop-gap measure. If White women succeeded in cloning themselves, bypassing men, they would quickly die off because (1) they would still need men to do the heavy/dirty work, and (2) male armies of other races would quickly conquer them and mix with them.
I fear that jews want to build the society without white men where all dirty job will be carried out by robots and third world migrants, where jews are still on the top of everything. Only erasure of non-whites and women can break such destructive plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
Your idea of a world without women is just SO FAGGY!
Brothers, I repeat again: it's not that faggy. Look at this forum again - we're the strong White community consisting of men only. Does it make us queers? Hell no! The world without women and jews would be like the VNN forum in global scale, such a nice place to live in.

Old January 20th, 2019 #70
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
I fear that jews want to build the society without white men where all dirty job will be carried out by robots and third world migrants, where jews are still on the top of everything. Only erasure of non-whites and women can break such destructive plans.

Brothers, I repeat again: it's not that faggy. Look at this forum again - we're the strong White community consisting of men only. Does it make us queers? Hell no! The world without women and jews would be like the VNN forum in global scale, such a nice place to live in.
Just a question or two: I take it you are advocating for a world populated only by White men, as in males, where reprodution will be carried out through machines, like an all-male version of Brave New World, is that correct? In this world, will men still have sexual desires? How will they be satisfied? Will there be sex robots, will men fall in love with their right hands (or their left hands if they want to be deviants), or will everyone be happy and gay? What type of infrastructure wil be needed to support these baby-making machines, and what is the back-up plan should the infrastructure break down? Even Brave New World had a back-up plan. Or do you plan to achieve immortality in this world?

The Romans had a saying

Neque tecum vivere possum neque sine te.

meaning "I cannot live with you or without you."
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; January 20th, 2019 at 11:48 PM.

Old January 21st, 2019 #71
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Just a question or two: I take it you are advocating for a world populated only by White men, as in males, where reprodution will be carried out through machines, like an all-male version of Brave New World, is that correct? In this world, will men still have sexual desires? How will they be satisfied? Will there be sex robots, will men fall in love with their right hands (or their left hands if they want to be deviants), or will everyone be happy and gay? What type of infrastructure wil be needed to support these baby-making machines, and what is the back-up plan should the infrastructure break down? Even Brave New World had a back-up plan. Or do you plan to achieve immortality in this world?

The Romans had a saying

It is distressful that so many of our white nationalist men are having such extreme views against their own women, I think if they are being treated right they wouldn't be holding such views and that so many of them are after having their heart torn to pieces by some evil whore. The behaviour of our white women is distressful. Our white men are the greatest men in the world. I am thankful and proud every day for the civilization and comforts that you have created for us to live in and I love all of our white men who are fighting for our people. I am sure our other women members of our VNN forum feel the same way too. I am sure the men like the Rasen poster above are good white men, since they are here and love our people obviously, I am sure that they are good white men that have just come to such extreme views after having bad women not treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

Last edited by Breanna; January 21st, 2019 at 01:04 AM.

Old January 21st, 2019 #72
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

The Romans had a saying

Well, we can make Moranbong girl robots. The Japs already have sex robots lol.

Old January 21st, 2019 #73
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well, we can make Moranbong girl robots. The Japs already have sex robots lol.
Correction, you can try to make morethanonebunghole robot. Leave me out of that. And, I don't know if the robots you'd try to make could read a map. You would program them to congregate at one place which is quite obvious from your posts, which are now getting droll to the point of being moribund.

Old January 21st, 2019 #74
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Correction, you can try to make morethanonebunghole robot. Leave me out of that. And, I don't know if the robots you'd try to make could read a map. You would program them to congregate at one place which is quite obvious from your posts, which are now getting droll to the point of being moribund.
Had to add medical terminology into the post lol.

Old January 21st, 2019 #75
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
It is distressful that so many of our white nationalist men are having such extreme views against their own women, I think if they are being treated right they wouldn't be holding such views and that so many of them are after having their heart torn to pieces by some evil whore. The behaviour of our white women is distressful. Our white men are the greatest men in the world. I am thankful and proud every day for the civilization and comforts that you have created for us to live in and I love all of our white men who are fighting for our people. I am sure our other women members of our VNN forum feel the same way too. I am sure the men like the Rasen poster above are good white men, since they are here and love our people obviously, I am sure that they are good white men that have just come to such extreme views after having bad women not treat them the way they deserve to be treated.
Not only that, but many of them are downright nasty in the west such as the KWA, Canada. Many are fatasses and undesirable for white men.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

in the slightly older days, women were often fatasses but at least ashamed of it. now they are aggressive, as they have singers like Traynor and endless media jews in feminism providing them an ideology justifying their lack of mouth discipline

all women are amazing and beautiful and every inch of them is thiccly perfect and all the haters get to the side, there's no shame in our fatgal game

Old January 23rd, 2019 #77
Gladiatrix

"When you live in a place, or you want to travel meaningfully, deep knowledge of the geography will help you to navigate it and to understand its culture and history. Print maps help you acquire deep knowledge faster and more efficiently. In experiments, people who read on paper consistently demonstrate better reading comprehension than people who read the same material on a screen. A 2013 study showed that, as a person’s geographic skill increases, so does their preference for paper maps."

http://theconversation.com/why-paper...05RIQp07llVljE

Old January 23rd, 2019 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Sigh. Just another cant make out the symptoms for the cause. White women are operating as the System intends. Blaming women makes no sense because women do not and arguably cannot take responsibility for anything. The problem is white men. They let down their guard, embraced christianity, and the rest has followed. White men didn't identify and destroy the jew as a hostile competitor, so in time they succumbed to him.

"You just haven't met the right woman" is popular, stupid explanation that should be refrained from. The uncomfortable truth is if you've met one woman you've met them all. It's not precisely true, but it's much true than false.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"When you live in a place, or you want to travel meaningfully, deep knowledge of the geography will help you to navigate it and to understand its culture and history. Print maps help you acquire deep knowledge faster and more efficiently. In experiments, people who read on paper consistently demonstrate better reading comprehension than people who read the same material on a screen. A 2013 study showed that, as a person’s geographic skill increases, so does their preference for paper maps."

http://theconversation.com/why-paper...05RIQp07llVljE
Men are like this, some of them. The physical item itself imparts lessons, similar to old books. Women don't appreciate this, they just want to be told where to go, what to do, what to think.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #80
Robbie Key

Women are ultimately very selfish. That is out of biological necessity - they carry and traditionally take care of the children. They must be selfish. It is natural and really a good instinct on their part.

Today, Jewish ideology have changed society and its institutions into treating women as long-haired and frail men who happen to have protuberances on their chest. When women get into science and politics, we're in for some bad things to happen. Some women can handle it - but most cannot and it is due to their biology. You cannot change that.

Thread