Administrator

discussion of FN and more at alt-fright site

http://www.radixjournal.com/vanguard...fascist-menace

Old April 13th, 2014 #3
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign Marine Le Pen is pro-Jewish

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/0...is-pro-jewish/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 13th, 2014 #4
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Thumbs down Marine Le Pen attacks Golden Dawn

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/1...s-golden-dawn/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 14th, 2014 #5
alex revision

Question and Answer with Marine Le Pen

Marine Le Pen, the daughter of National Front co-founder Jean-Marie Le Pen, led the party to historic gains in French elections last month by rolling out a more tempered brand of nationalism. She is now trying to build a new alliance of European nationalists in the European Parliament. Elections are in May.

Q. To what extent is your party really different today then it was when your father first formed it in the 1970s?

A. Well of course it has to be different, because a party isn’t the same when it reaches 10% and when it reaches 25% of the votes. The National Front has most of all become more mature. It is now more then 40 years old. The National Front used to be a party of opposition, a party that would question and criticize the system, it is now a party that is ready to rule.

Q. The party is described as a reformed party, but is it more you yourself that is more moderate than the party itself?

A. I believe that politics is a matter of person. Specifically in the Fifth French Republic. In a healthy political system, a political party should resemble its leader. This is the reason why there is an ongoing political crisis in France, because this is not the case in other parties. For instance the issues and desires of the electoral basis of the [center-right Union for a Popular Movement] are very different from those of the leaders of the UMP, and this is what generates this political crisis today in France.

Q. Is there still a home for extreme-right thinking in your party?

A. I have always been very clear on this subject: the National Front is not a far-right party. The party has been called this by our opponents to discredit us. For that matter, any patriotic movement that seeks to oppose the political choices made by those who lead their country are called that way, so as to discredit them. Once I was giving an interview to a Japanese journalist who looked at me in a candid way and said: “I don't understand why they call your party far-right, I don't see any proposal in your program from the far-right.”

Q. If you succeed in forming a block in the European elections, what would you do in Parliament?

A. Do anything I can do to stop European integration and retrieve as much power as possible from the E.U. to give this power back to the nations. I have four priorities. Give back to the French their sovereignty over the French territory, their sovereignty over the currency, their sovereignty over the economy and the law.

Q. So you want to pull out of the European Union?

A. The Front National wants to organize a referendum to ask the French whether they want to stay in the E.U. or not. The opinion of the French was betrayed in 2005. When they said “no” to the Lisbon Treaty, the political leaders said “yes” and stabbed French voters in the back. Before the referendum, I will go to the E.U. saying that I want them to give us back full sovereignty on the issues previously mentioned. If the E.U. refuses, I will then ask the French to pull out of the E.U.

Q. How close are you from achieving a coalition of European parties?

A. I am convinced we’ll have a group. So far our research is doing well, I think we’ll have the Austrian Freedom Party, the Swedish Democrats, Fratelli d’Italia and/or the Northern League in Italy, Geert Wilders’s party in the Netherlands, and others with whom we’re currently in discussion with.

Q. For instance for Jobbik and Golden Dawn . . . you said you didn’t want them as part of your coalition, why is that? And if not them, who else would work?

A. Golden Dawn is a neo-Nazi group, so there is no way we’ll work with them. As for other movements, they do not defend the principles required to belong to the group.

Q. You’ve been quoted for saying that school should not be a place for religious expression. Is it true that you’re going to stop offering meals without pork in the cities where your party won mayorships? What other changes can we expect to see in these National Front run towns?

A. What I said is that there are schools in France today where pork meat is prohibited. I am in favor of prohibiting the prohibition of pork. Now there is always a choice in French schools, and this is a good thing. However I do not see why in France pork should be prohibited just because a minority doesn’t eat any, and deprives others of the right of eating pork.

Q. What does that practically mean on the ground though?

A. There is always an alternative. If you give in to religious groups on little things, they’ll always comes for more. For instance last year in Le Havre, 8,000 chocolate mousses were thrown away just because there was pork jelly in it. We must put this to an end.

Q. What other changes are you proposing in these cities?

A. Reduce taxes. Stop city funding for community-based and party-related associations. Implement policies in favor of small businesses and shops against supermarket chains that are killing them. And finally implement a zero tolerance policy on security issues.

Q. What does your father think about your updated message?

A. Quite honestly, I think that Jean-Marie Le Pen is happy to see that the National Front is turning itself into a party that is able to rule. He has no taste for useless effort. So he is very well aware that in order to achieve this the FN must reach out to more than 50% of the French. For this reason it is only natural that the FN should appeal to patriots from the left and the right.

Q. Have you repudiated the comments your father made on the Holocaust? And what are your own views on the Holocaust?

A. I have never tried to bear a judgment against my own father, because I consider that in our European culture one does not judge his parents. Now I have expressed my disagreements with my father on certain points, disagreements related to the way one should express things, something that has also to do with a difference of generations. I would like to say that the National Front has never been anti-Semitic. Not only am I not anti-Semitic, but I have explained to my Jewish compatriots that the movement that is most able to protect them is the National Front. For the greatest danger today is the rise of an anti-Semitism in the suburbs, stemming from Muslim fundamentalists.

Q. Another critique against the FN is that it is rooted in Islamophobia. What is your policy on immigration in France, specifically when it comes to Muslim countries?

A. It is interesting to see how this word “Islamophobia” that was created by the Islamic Republic of Iran, has progressively penetrated the highest spheres of political power and the media. Our positions are very clear and are completely in line with those of the Republic. One can become a French citizen . . . if only the French accept it. One must respond to a certain number of criteria. As of today we are in favor of the stopping of immigration because France has been facing massive and anarchic immigration in the past 30 years, and this causes significant problems on the economy and in our society. This in the end prevents the assimilation of immigrants with the local population. And this a source of conflicts.

Q. Do you expect to be the president of France one day? If you were, what would France look like after your first term?

A. Yes, I consider being president one day. The reason for this is because I do not see anyone in French politics today who is brave enough to implement measures to help France get back on its feet. Only then will France look like France again. France hasn’t looked like France in a very long time.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...4b1_story.html

Old April 26th, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

FRENCH RIGHT WINGERS ARE PATROLLING THE CITY OF LILLE'S SUBWAYS FOR 'SCUM'

By Émilie Laystary
Apr 24 2014

Members of Génération Identitaire during their first anti-scum tour on March 14. All photos courtesy of Génération Identitaire via Flickr

Last month, members of extreme right-wing group Génération Identitaire (GI) launched an “anti-scum security tour” in the subway system of the northern French town of Lille. About 30 men in yellow raincoats gathered on March 14 and 25 to patrol the trains running on the Transpole network, apparently with the goal of imposing a “deterrent presence against thugs who attack and steal with impunity.”

A bunch of far-right activists marauding around an enclosed underground space in search of their definition of “scum” obviously doesn’t sound like a particularly good thing. So it’s understandable that a lot of people got pretty up in arms about the initiative—not least the French NGO Human Rights League, which released a statement claiming that the GI’s patrol was intended "to serve as a propaganda tool for their extreme right splinter ideas.” Transpole representatives also said that they were “deeply disapproving” of the GI action.

One problem with the GI's apparent goal is that there are already 450 officers and 3,600 security cameras active across the Transpole network, so it's unclear why any further deterrent is needed. However, one other potential motivation for the “anti-scum” campaign becomes apparent when you look at a recent survey conducted by local newspaper La Brique, which concluded that certain neighborhoods in the city suffer from “an unemployment rate fluctuating between 30 and 40 percent,” while also housing “a large concentration of immigrants of mixed origins.”

If you’re a member of an extreme far-right group, seeing those two bits of information next to each other is presumably enough ammo for a whole album of spoken-word hate speech. I wanted to know whether that was the actual reasoning behind the GI's "security tour," or whether they actually believed they were protecting people by standing around and intimidating subway passengers. So to find out I spoke to Aurélien Verhassel, head of GI in Flanders, Artois, and Hainaut—three of Lille's most important historical areas.

VICE: Why did you organize these “anti-scum” security patrols?
Aurélien Verhassel: They were launched as part of our "Generation Anti-Racailles" [Anti-Scum Generation] campaign. We believe that young people are the main victims of this culture of insecurity in our country. There aren't many people who've never been abused or mugged on the streets, and we have to live with this reality.

How did your first security patrols go?
Our security patrols went well. Most importantly, they paid off. Our presence is enough to scare the scum off the subway; thanks to our presence they can no longer commit crimes with impunity. We had some very positive feedback from subway users—everyone welcomed our group of vigilante youth.

Don’t you think that the law enforcement agents already working in the subway can handle this kind of problem sufficiently?

Quote:
French people confronted by these hateful scum groups feel isolated and scared, mostly because no one taught them how to cope with scum. We want to break this pattern and show young people that they can defend themselves. We also want scum to understand that playtime is over. That’s what our campaign is based on. Our slogan sums it up pretty well: "Join our clan—when faced with scum, you’re not alone anymore!"
There are 450 officers and 3,600 security cameras active across the Transpole network. You're really saying they can't handle it?
We have received many complaints from Transpole staff [about problems in the subway]. They all say that [Transpole having] full control has been to the detriment of the subway users’ security. The response time is too long, and the mediation officers are useless. This is why we’re suggesting an alternative: a police for public transport.

Has crime actually increased in Lille recently?
Yes, without a doubt! We see it every day on public transport, in front of high schools, universities, and night clubs. The annual crime report for the city of Lille is overwhelming. The document is meant to be a secret, but a reporter from La Voix du Nord [a local newspaper] got his hands on it and the case came to light. It reveals that there was a 65 percent increase in violent robberies between January and August of 2013.

The Human Rights League have accused you of spreading "propaganda for your small extreme right-wing group, as well as a stigmatization of foreigners and other disadvantaged groups." What do you say to that?
The Human Rights League should start worrying about crime. Gérard Minet [regional secretary of the Human Rights League] accusing us of that is a shame. We are a youth movement, and there are certainly more disadvantaged people among our members and supporters than within the Human Rights League. If Gérard Minet is genuinely concerned about human rights and not about political propaganda, then he should do something about the increase in violence that undermines our fundamental right to move and live safely.

But still, you’ve called it an "anti-scum" campaign. Isn’t that name bound to cause controversy?
There are no taboos in Génération Identitaire. We're not calling these thugs “young people” like the mainstream media do in order to cover this “togetherness” nonsense that's progressively turning into a nightmare. Semantic contortions are not enough to overshadow what people experience every day in our streets.

Regardless, the language you use is only going to add fuel to the fire. Have you scheduled any more patrols?
Police presence in the subway has strengthened lately. We're so pleased about our effective actions! You know, we weren't there to replace the police, but to alert the authorities [of the problem]. As a committed group, we are supposed to press right where it hurts to make people react. These security tours wouldn’t be needed if the mayor and the police were doing their job. But, for now, I’m happy to announce that other security patrols will be organized in even more northern cities and all over France.

Follow Emilie Laystary on Twitter.

http://www.vice.com/read/french-righ...ubway-of-lille

Old June 9th, 2014 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Esprit de sacrifice et appétence doloriste

par Julie Couronne

Il faut se garder de confondre l’esprit de sacrifice fasciste, qui considère le sacrifice comme un moyen, et l’appétence doloriste chrétienne, qui en fait une finalité. On peut efficacement servir une cause en se sacrifiant, mais ce n’est pas parce que l’on se sacrifie qu’on la sert nécessairement.

S’il peut arriver au fasciste de servir une cause perdue, et de se laisser tuer pour elle de façon apparemment inutile, en vérité il le fait pour assurer l’immortalité à une Idée, un But, supérieurs. Le chrétien en revanche, lorsqu’il fait le sacrifice de sa vie, n’y consent que par égoïsme, car par là il n’a que l’intention de se rapprocher de son dieu par l’affliction. La valeur intrinsèque d’une doctrine devant être jugée en soi, en faisant abstraction des plans pratique et historique, il peut survenir qu’une idéologie discutable au niveau théorique fonctionne de manière satisfaisante: ainsi du christianisme qui, dès lors qu’il fut prêché par des évêques, et soutenus par des monarques, germaniques, celtes et aryo-romains, devint ce catholicisme glorieux et combattant qui fit la grandeur de l’Occident; le contraire est aussi vrai, témoin le fascisme nassérien qui, en dépit de la présence en ses institutions de nombreux ex-dignitaires ϟϟ convertis à l’islam, ne sut vaincre Israël pour cause de piètre matériau racial de base. Ces deux exemples prouvent qu’autant que la doctrine compte la qualité des hommes qui la concrétisent, et que d’un peuple métissé rien de grand ne peut sortir.

Le chrétien, donc, recherchera souvent la souffrance plutôt que l’efficacité, avec des dérives paroxystiques tel ces sectateurs qui, tout au long de l’histoire du christianisme, voyaient dans les maladies dont ils étaient affligés un signe d’élection divine. Les plaies notamment prenaient une connotation christique en étant associés aux stigmates de Jésus sur la croix. Transposé sociologiquement, ce phénomène de la stigmatisation entendait faire du malade l’image et le signe du Christ souffrant participant à la condition de l’humanité blessée dans sa chair ou son esprit afin de pouvoir triompher de ses maux. Cette mentalité s’est adaptée à notre époque en remplaçant le malade par le marginal, l’exclus – donc dans beaucoup de cas l’immigré. Dans l’optique chrétienne, les souffrances endurées par ces êtres déracinés les rendent plus dignes de compassion que les Européens de souche. Affichée et lue comme marque d’élection divine, la stigmatisation de l’immigré rend celui-ci admirable: l’exclu devient l’élu.

Cette mentalité se retrouve hélas, quoique d’une autre manière, dans le camp opposé. Nombre d’organisations "nationalistes" ou "patriotiques", disposant de structures éprouvées et de militants vigoureux et résolus, s’éparpillent depuis des décennies en vaines manifestations dont le seul résultat est l’arrestation de leurs dirigeants. Cela dure depuis trop longtemps pour qu’il s’agisse d’un hasard, ou des conjonctures malheureuses. Il y a là une volonté inconsciente, de la part desdits dirigeants, d’endosser le rôle de martyr, qui est à l’opposé de celui, guerrier et chevaleresque, donc fasciste, de kamikaze¹. Au final ces modernes Tartarins ne peuvent afficher comme résultat de leur "action" qu’une ribambelle de condamnations, tels de vulgaires délinquants peu doués ou malchanceux – sans compter les multiples procès en cours pour lesquels ils demandent de l’argent.

Le récent suicide de Dominique Venner est, tout pareillement, d’inspiration chrétienne, même si son auteur de réclamait du paganisme, car il a été inutile et n’a entraîné que la risée du camp adverse (encore, heureusement, n’a t-il pas fait d’émules). Un véritable païen aurait adopté l’esprit kamikaze¹, c’est-à-dire que pour protester contre l’islamisation, il aurait ceint sa taille d’explosifs et serait allé se faire sauter dans une mosquée. Voila un sacrifice qui aurait été utile, productif et dont il aurait pu être souhaitable qu’il soit suivi par certaines personnes. Le sacrifice ne comporte aucune valeur ontologique. De même que le concept de liberté, il ne prend de réelle signification qu’en fonction du but qui le sous-tend, et n’acquiert d’efficacité que lorsqu’il s’inscrit dans un projet articulé; sinon, il n’est qu’orgueil et vanité, voire perversion masochiste.

¹ http://www.welt.de/kultur/history/ar...n-opferte.html

http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/kamikaze/

Sacrifice and Appetite for Pain

by Julie Couronne

It is important not to confuse the spirit of sacrifice fascist, which considers the sacrifice as a means, and doleful Christian appetite, which makes it a purpose. Can effectively serve a cause by sacrificing himself, but it is not because we sacrifice that serves the need.

If he can get to the fascist serve a lost cause, and let themselves be killed for her so apparently useless, in fact it does for immortality to an Idea, a Purpose, above. The Christian, however, when it is the sacrifice of his life, agrees that selfishness, for thereby he has the intention of getting closer to God by his affliction. The intrinsic value of a doctrine to be considered in itself, ignoring the practical and historical, it can occur that a questionable ideology theoretical level work satisfactorily: and of Christianity, when it was preached by bishops and supported by monarchs, Germanic, Celtic and Aryo-Roman Catholicism and became this glorious fighter who made ​​the greatness of the West; the opposite is also true, witness Nasser fascism which, despite the presence of many institutions such dignitaries ϟ ϟ converted to Islam, knew defeat Israel because of poor racial base material. These two examples show that as much as the doctrine consider the quality of the men who realized, and that a mixed people nothing great can come out.

The Christian, therefore, often seek suffering rather than efficiency with paroxysmal drifts as these followers who, throughout the history of Christianity, saw in the diseases they were afflicted a sign of divine election. Wounds including taking a Christ connotation being associated stigma of Jesus on the cross. Transposed sociologically, this phenomenon of stigma intended to make the patient image and the sign of Christ suffering involved in the condition of the wounded humanity in his flesh or spirit in order to triumph over evil. This mentality has adapted to our time by replacing the patient by the marginal, the excluded - so in many cases the immigrant. In the Christian perspective, the suffering of these beings uprooted make them more worthy of compassion than native Europeans. Displayed and read as a mark of divine election, the stigmatization of immigrants makes it admirable: the excluded becomes elected.

This mentality is reflected alas, although in a different way, in the opposite camp. Number of "nationalist" or "patriotic" organizations, with proven and vigorous and resolute activists structures, scatter decades in vain events whose sole result is the arrest of their leaders. It takes too long to whether coincidence or unfortunate circumstances. There is there an unconscious desire on the part of such officers, to assume the role of martyr, which is the opposite of the warrior and chivalrous, so fascist kamikaze ¹. Ultimately these modern Tartarians may appear as a result of their "action" a string of convictions, such vulgar little ability or unlucky offenders - not counting the many ongoing trials for which they ask for money.

The recent suicide of Dominique Venner is, quite similarly, Christian inspiration, even if its author called paganism because it was unnecessary and led to the ridicule of the other side (again, fortunately, did t he not emulators). Have adopted a true pagan spirit kamikaze ¹, that is to say, to protest against Islamization, he would gird size of explosives and would have gone to blow in a mosque. That is a sacrifice that would have been useful, productive and which he could be desirable that it be followed by some people. The sacrifice has no ontological value. As well as the concept of freedom, it takes real meaning that depending on the purpose that underlies and acquires efficiency than when part of an articulated project; otherwise, it is but pride and vanity, even masochistic perversion.

¹ http://www.welt.de/kultur/history/ar...n-opferte.html

http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/kamikaze/

Old June 20th, 2014 #10
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Roma teen, 16, left for dead in a shopping trolley

These are the shocking pictures of a Roma teenager who was beaten and left for dead in a supermarket trolley.

Vigilantes kidnapped the 16-year-old boy, known only as Darius, from the camp he shares with his family near the northern commuter town of Pierrefitte-sur-Seine on the outskirts of Paris.

The thugs rang the youngster's mother demanding a €12,000 ransom for the safe return of her son. The figure was later reduced to €4,000, but when it was not paid, the gang battered Darius before dumping him in a shopping trolley before leaving it on the roadside.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-unharmed.html

Old June 20th, 2014 #11
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

His mom probably bought him for less, stole him or maybe his real mother realized she gave birth to a Gypsy. At any rate, the price was evidently too high.
I guess you could call it a shopping cart deportation. This is common in Brazilian favelas.
I don't know where you're getting your links. Let's let the ADL and Southern Poverty Law see what their people do to one another, since they're fans of this site and avid viewers.
We can assume that he was corrected by North Africans or other immigrants, because the disposal isn't being investigated as a "Hate" Crime, according to French sources:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1835957

Meanwhile, something similar involving a lynching of an alleged rapist spills over from France where relatives beat to death the alleged ia a cross border German parking lot. Details of race were withheld. When it involves a family vendetta, you can be absolutely sure it wasn't about Germans. The Badische Zeitung, strangely enough, describes them as being some sort of Arabs: https://www.google.nl/search?q=Angeh...l%3B1024%3B682

http://www.radiohamburg.de/Nachricht...-Vergewaltiger

Quote:
... Unklar sei noch, wer von den beschuldigten Männern - zwei Angehörige der Frau und zwei Bekannte der Familie, direkt an der Prügelattacke beteiligt war...

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; June 20th, 2014 at 06:49 AM.

Old July 7th, 2014 #12
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

To recap, Amina was the Tunisian girl who provoked controversy by posting topless pictures of herself. She claimed an affiliaton with Femen then later distanced herself from them, saying they were "Islamophobic".

To listen to them, "she didn't deserve the beauty Allah gave her". Then this morning at 5 am, on the square in Clichy, five bearded Salafists attacked the Tunisian ex-femen Amina Sboui. They shaved her head and eyebrows, insulted her while telling her that her rape would be a good action. She was only able to escape them by swearing to them that she would put herself back on the righteous path of Islam.

http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.c...urce=BP_recent

Old July 15th, 2014 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

anti-israel protests in paris have jews nervous
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/1791...ris-synagogues

Old July 17th, 2014 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old July 17th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

[julie couronne in france]

Semantic perversion as a tool for ideological conditioning

Julie Crown

Called linguistic study of language from the point of view of the meaning of his words, and semantic analysis of the meaning of these words and the process by which they undertake said direction, and especially change. The words of a language are supposed to describe reality, and reality is what the masses think. Falsification of reality through appropriate use of semantics can therefore afford to make the actual apparently according to the ideology that the forger intends to impose. Strategies towards the opinion is practiced today much less hiding - hiding the factual truth is increasingly difficult in a world of globalized communication, including via the Internet - as semantic perversion

The concrete nature of ideology as the current "liberal" is not based on any specific doctrinal book - apart from a few economics textbooks also inaccessible to the layman that the Bible was pecum vulgus the Middle Ages - lets then guess some linguistic facts. This phenomenon occurred in all European languages ​​in the history of the continent invariably concepts, ideas and vocabulary from each political group were polemics for propaganda. Words such state, class, king, society - all have or had a controversial content, and especially a totally different meaning for supporters and opponents. Dictatorship, communism, people bourgeoisie, aristocracy - all these words have no meaning other than their polemical sense, and we do not know which way they are used only when we see that by (and against whom) they are . During the Second World War, for example, the words "freedom" and "democracy" were used to describe all members of the alliance against the Axis, with total indifference to the semantics: the word "dictatorship" was used by the Liberal-Communist coalition to describe not only the white Europe, but any country refusing to join the Allies. During the two world wars, Russia was always described by the American press then as a "democracy" - the House of Romanov and Bolshevik regime becoming just as "democratic" they were not - but in the meantime and after (re) became a "dictatorship".

Since the defeat of May 8, 1945, the ultimate perversion of the process semantics is achieved with the term "fascism" where it is brought to a climax so that the word is not even pronounced correctly: it says "fachisne" term abusive without descriptive basis. Just as the word "democracy" has become a word of praise but not descriptive, any honest observer of the third quarter of the last century can not but recognize that living conditions were much more liberal in Hispanic or Lusitanian dictatorships in the Czechoslovak democracies is German. The word "race" is hardly in agricultural fairs that still dares to say it. But a curious paradox of our time supposedly feminist and sexually liberated, the word "con" means either our mild, wet vaginas, but an arrogant fool intellectual drought ...

The word "politics" has undergone the same devaluation: used to describe the activities of the State relating to power, it is now used to describe the efforts of individuals or private organizations, political parties, to ensure positions in the government as a way to earn a living that is political word came to mean party politics. The same applies to the word "duty" which in the popular unconscious took a coercive connotation, referring to school impositions - but not for long because even then our rulers eventually ban! - And the one who talks too much becomes a "fascist." The word "right" however has a denotation of self-assertion - the famous slogan of May 68 "Enjoy unhindered" which led to a societal transmutation of premature ejaculation: and all at once. This is the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" - and it is symptomatic of our time that no one has thought of surprising that it is not matched in Europe * a statement of Duties the man! Imbalance and inversion work has become a "right" - not even met at that - and the party a "duty": the obligation festiviste Saturday night under pain of being jammed, a psycho - a "fascist" what ! And so on ... semantics evil is particularly advanced in the world of work but begins at school: the child is invited to "interest" refers to materials which him as interesting, and adult "interest "to the occupation that society imposes. But the notion of "interesting" does not show the intellect but of the psyche: it is not our brain that determines what will interest us or not, but our character decides for him; in other words, are the centers of interest who choose us and not vice versa! The systematic use of the word "interest" under its own reflexive form is also very indicative of a desire conditioning of the individual.

Or make the theory of well-being for the purpose of social transformation, unleashing the instincts of the individual that push the enjoyment, develop selfishness in souls and consider material appetites as the only healthy thing. Transformation based on such elements can not be sustainable, and it is against this background that leads Aryan Sisterhood among other efforts. The right is personal belief, common belief and duty. Without the right is absurd and immoral: a duty bases and associates. These famous "human rights" relate to the final individual rights that promote individualism and destroy any community; the only response is not to remove but to attach a Statement of Duties. The French revolution and its "ideology of rights" in the past, what we need now is a European revolution where everyone will be aware of their duties towards its racial as to the productive class community, and for that a revolution against semantic is more necessary than ever: it is necessary to agree in advance on the definition of common concepts for many to showcase their information content and allow their understanding by the various partners. The lack of semantic interoperability can only engender confusion and mutual misunderstanding, which moves between the same purpose does not cease to be dangerous.

* Because it is in America: http://www.cidh.oas.org/Basicos/Fren...eclaration.htm

La perversion sémantique comme outil de conditionnement idéologique

par Julie Couronne

On appelle linguistique l’étude d’une langue du point de vue de la signification de ses mots, et sémantique l’analyse du sens de ces mots et du processus par lequel ils se chargent dudit sens, et surtout en changent. Les mots d’une langue sont censés décrire le réel, et le réel est ce que croient les masses. La falsification du réel par un usage approprié de la sémantique peut donc permettre de rendre le réel apparemment conforme à l’idéologie que le falsificateur entend imposer. Les stratégies de direction de l’opinion se pratiquent de nos jours beaucoup moins par dissimulation – cacher la vérité factuelle est de plus en plus difficile dans un monde de communication globalisée, notamment via Internet – que par perversion sémantique

La nature concrète d’une idéologie comme l’actuel "libéralisme", qui ne repose sur aucun livre doctrinaire précis – hormis quelques manuels d’économie aussi inaccessibles au profane que l’était la Bible au vulgus pecum du Moyen-Âge – se laisse alors deviner par certains faits linguistiques. Ce phénomène a eu lieu dans toutes les langues européennes au cours de l’histoire du continent : invariablement les concepts, idées et vocabulaire de chaque groupe politique furent polémiques, destinés à la propagande. Des mots tels qu’Etat, classe, roi, société — tous ont eu ou eurent un contenu polémique, et surtout une signification entièrement différent pour les partisans et pour les opposants. Dictature, communisme, peuple, bourgeoisie, aristocratie – tous ces mots n’ont pas d’autre sens que leur sens polémique, et on ne sait dans quel sens ils sont utilisés que quand on voit par qui (et contre qui) ils le sont. Pendant le dernier conflit mondial par exemple, les mots "liberté" et "démocratie" furent utilisés pour décrire tous les membres de l’alliance contre l’Axe, avec une totale indifférence envers la sémantique : le mot «dictature» fut utilisé par la coalition libéralo-communiste pour décrire non seulement l’Europe blanche, mais tout pays refusant de se joindre aux Alliés. Pendant les deux guerres mondiales, la Russie fut toujours décrite par la presse américaine d’alors comme une «démocratie» – la Maison des Romanov et le régime bolchevik devenant tout aussi "démocratiques" qu’ils ne l’étaient pas – mais entretemps et après (re)devint une «dictature» .

Depuis la défaite du 8 Mai 1945, le summum de ce processus de perversion sémantique est atteint avec le terme «fascisme» où il est tellement porté à son paroxysme que le mot n’est même plus prononcé correctement : on dit «fachisne», terme injurieux sans aucune base descriptive. Tout comme le mot «démocratie» est devenu un mot élogieux mais non descriptif, n’importe quel observateur honnête du troisième quart du siècle dernier ne pouvant que reconnaître que les conditions de vie étaient beaucoup plus libérales dans les dictatures hispanique ou lusitanienne, que dans les démocraties tchécoslovaque ou est-allemande. Quant au mot "race" il n’est plus guère que dans les foires agricoles qu’on ose encore le prononcer. Mais par un curieux paradoxe de notre époque soi-disant féministe et sexuellement libérée, le vocable "con" désigne non plus nos vagins doux et humides, mais un imbécile arrogant de sécheresse intellectuelle…

Le mot "politique" a subi la même dévalorisation : ayant servi à décrire les activités de l’Etat relatives au pouvoir, il est désormais employé pour décrire les efforts d’individus ou d’organisations privées, de partis, pour s’assurer des positions dans le gouvernement comme un moyen de gagner sa vie : autrement dit le mot politique en vint à signifier politique des partis. De même pour le mot "devoir" qui dans l’inconscient populaire a pris une connotation coercitive, renvoyant aux pensums scolaires – mais plus pour longtemps parce que même là nos gouvernants ont fini par les interdire! – et celui qui en parle trop devient un "facho". Le mot "droit" en revanche a une dénotation d’affirmation du Soi – le fameux slogan de Mai-68 "Jouissez sans entraves" qui a conduit à une transmutation sociétale de l’éjaculation précoce : tout et tout de suite. C’est la "Déclaration Universelle des Droits de l’homme" – et il est bien symptomatique de notre époque que personne n’ait songé à s’étonner qu’elle ne soit pas assortie en Europe* d’une déclaration des Devoirs de l’Homme! Déséquilibre et inversion : le travail est devenu un "droit" – même pas respecté de surcroît – et la fête un "devoir" : l’obligation festiviste du samedi soir sous peine de passer pour une coincée, une psychorigide – une "facho" quoi! Et ainsi de suite… la perversité sémantique est particulièrement poussée dans le monde du travail mais débute dès l’école : l’enfant est convié à "s’intéresser" aux matières qu’on lui désigne comme intéressantes, et l’adulte à "s’intéresser" à l’activité professionnelle que la société lui impose. Or la notion d’"intéressant" ne ressort pas de l’intellect mais du psychisme : ce n’est pas notre cerveau qui détermine de ce qui va nous intéresser ou pas, mais notre caractère qui décide pour lui; en d’autres termes, ce sont les centres d’interêt qui nous choisissent et non l’inverse! L’emploi systématique du verbe "intéresser" sous sa seule forme pronominale est là aussi très révélatrice d’une volonté de conditionnement de l’individu.

Or faire de la théorie du bien-être le but de la transformation sociale, c’est déchaîner les instincts de l’individu qui le poussent vers la jouissance, développer l’égoïsme dans les âmes et considérer les appétits matériels comme seule chose saine. Une transformation basée sur de tels éléments ne peut pas être durable, et c’est contre ces éléments que la Sororité Aryenne dirige entre autres ses efforts. Le droit est croyance individuelle, et le devoir croyance commune. Le droit sans devoir est absurde et immoral: le devoir fonde et associe. Ces fameux "Droits de l’homme" ne concernent au final que les droits individuels qui favorisent l’individualisme et détruisent toute communauté; la seul riposte sont non pas de les supprimer, mais de les assortir d’une Déclaration de Devoirs. La révolution française et son "idéologie des droits" appartiennent au passé, ce qu’il nous faut maintenant est une révolution européenne où chacun sera conscient de ses devoirs envers sa communauté raciale comme envers la classe productive, et pour cela une contre-révolution sémantique est plus que jamais nécessaire : il est indispensable de s’accorder au préalable sur la définition de concepts communs, pour bien mettre en valeur leurs contenus informationnels et permettre leur compréhension par les différents partenaires. L’absence d’interopérabilité sémantique ne peut engendrer que la confusion et l’incompréhension mutuelle, ce qui entre mouvements ayant les mêmes buts ne laisse pas d’être dangereux.

http://aryansisterhood.files.wordpre...ngue.png?w=590

* Car elle l’est en Amérique : http://www.cidh.oas.org/Basicos/Fren...eclaration.htm

Old July 17th, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Psychologie comportementale du fascisme

par Brigid Trismegiste

Stimulus, qui en latin signifie aiguillon, désigne tout ce qui peut produire une excitation dans l’économie des êtres organisés – donc des personnes tant physiques que morales. La psychologie comportementale fait du stimulus l’un des éléments servant à définir tout comportement, l’autre étant la réponse que donne l’organisme (par le moyen de muscles et de glandes notamment). Au siècle dernier, le béhaviorisme prétendit établir des lois objectives entre stimuli et réponses, et de prévoir les réponses d’un sujet à des stimulis donnés, sans tenir compte des différences psychiques et raciales desdits sujets : comme toute doctrine universaliste, il était dans l’erreur. En effet, un stimulus dépend de la signification que lui confère le sujet, et celle-ci n’a rien d’objectif : la douleur, même légère, d’une gifle donnée par son amante à un boxeur, peut être ressentie beaucoup plus douloureusement que les coups violents reçus au cours d’un combat sur le ring, car elle comporte une dimension psychologique subjective.

Les stimulis peuvent être aversifs ou appétitifs, selon qu’ils représentent une punition ou la privation d’une récompense. Exemple : en jouant avec vous, un chaton vous mord. Vous avez dès lors deux façons de le corriger : le taper (stimulus aversif : tu mords => tu reçois une tape) ou vous retirer du jeu (stimulus appétitif : tu te conduis mal => je me retire du jeu, te privant de ce plaisir).

La même chose existe dans la nature : un chat qui s’approche d’un oiseau sans se dissimuler correctement voit sa proie s’envoler (privation de récompense) ; le même chat qui empiète sur le territoire d’un congénère se fait rosser par lui (punition). Et les deux grands modes de gouvernement actuellement reconnus, la dictature et la démocratie, répondent à l’emploi et à l’application massive de ces stimulis à l’échelles de tout un peuple .

La dictature s’appuie principalement sur le stimulus aversif : un ordre social donné est appliqué à une nation, et toute personne qui le transgresse, même légèrement, est sévèrement punie. Mais ceux qui l’observent scrupuleusement n’en reçoivent pas de récompense notable. Cela a une double conséquence : la multitude se satisfait de cet état de stabilité sécurisant, qui en revanche horripile les quelques esprits vifs et alertes de la population. Ces derniers, au lieu de mettre leur énergie et leur intelligence au service de la nation, vont les employer à secouer le joug pesant de cet immobilisme par diverses activités subversives. Le pouvoir en place va donc procéder à leur élimination, et en quelques décennies on aboutit à des sociétés intellectuellement figées qui ne progressent plus guère.

La démocratie repose quant à elle plutôt sur le stimulus appétitif : l’individu y est constamment sollicité par une pléthore de récompenses sous la forme de distinctions honorifiques, de situations sociales prestigieuses et de biens dits « de consommation », qui font qu’il va employer toute son énergie et son intelligence à les acquérir, participant de ce fait à la prospérité de la société. En revanche le déviant y est rarement puni de façon coercitive, mais plutôt par une sorte de « mort sociale » : on l’isole, on ne lui parle plus (mes amis « révisionnistes » et « négationnistes » doivent très bien voir de quoi je parle !). Mais comme, bien entendu, il ne peut y avoir que de rares élus pour beaucoup d’appelés, cette façon de gouverner finit par entraîner une exaspération perpétuelle, faite de frustration et d’impuissance mêlée, chez la multitude. Les gouvernants vont alors ajouter à leur cuisine un nouvel ingrédient, l’instabilité sociale, qui fait que plus aucune place, aussi élevée dans l’échelle sociale qu’elle soit, n’est plus sûre : ils croient ainsi rassurer les masses, en leur montrant que nul n’est à l’abri d’une chute et que donc il y aura toujours quelque haute place à saisir. Mais cette incessante inconstance, ces éternelles remises en question qu’on leur impose, exacerbent l’angoisse de la majorité de la population, qui quand elle s’est suffisamment gavée d’anxiolytiques finit par suivre le premier gourou venu disposant de quelque charisme, et par ses soubresauts arrive parfois à renverser le scintillant édifice démocratique.

Nous le voyons, le subjectivisme que le behaviorisme nivellateur avait cru évincer reprend ses droits en ce qui concerne les couches sociales (et bien entendu il en est de même pour les races et les peuples) . Une société fasciste prendra donc en compte l’inégalité naturelle des hommes pour tirer le meilleur de chacun en fonction de son psychisme. Elle empruntera à la dictature punitive pour les castes périphériques, et à la démocratie rétributive pour les castes centrales. Elle donnera l’instabilité stimulante et créative aux unes, et la stabilité rassurante et productive aux autres, par une savamment équilibrée disparité des droits et devoirs de chacun. Car de même que les différentes parties d’un corps humain ne répondent pas toutes de façon similaire à un même stimulus, les différentes composantes d’un corps social doivent recevoir un stimulus approprié pour qu’elles aient envie de donner le meilleur d’elle-même. Le Devoir doit se confondre avec l’Eros pour que les obligations sociales deviennent intérieures et non extérieures, spontanées et non imposées. C’est pourquoi il est absolument indispensable, une fois de plus je le répète, que la caste dirigeante soit exclusivement féminine, pour que les gouvernés y retrouvent la figure de la Mère : dans la famille — qui est la cellule de base de toute société sainement constituée — la mère impulse un sens, une direction à suivre, et les autres suivent non parce qu’ils y sont forcés, mais parce qu’ils ont envie de faire plaisir à l’épouse/mère, alors que l’autorité paternelle est de type dictatorial.

La différence entre le fascisme, qui conjugue donc Ordre et Amour, et la dictature, qui brime souvent sans autre but que de se conserver elle-même, est la même qu’entre autorité maternelle et autorité paternelle : la première a pour objectif l’équilibre et le bonheur de la famille, et est donc de nature immanente, alors que la seconde applique sur la famille un but, ou une condition, de façon arbitraire et égoïste, et peut donc se percevoir comme une forme de transcendance. La plupart des conflits familiaux découlent de cette deuxième situation : une « vérité » imposée à la famille par le père, comme les « révélations » des prophètes hébraïques et plus tard le rationalisme du « siècle des lumières » le furent aux peuples européens.

Le fascisme est par essence érotique, car basé sur la plaisir que prennent les citoyens d’un Etat fasciste à participer à l’aventure du destin de leur peuple. La consensualité ( du latin consensus : unanimité et consentire : ressentir ensemble ) qui est typiquement féminine ( d’ailleurs dans « consensuel » il y a « sensuel ») a tendance à générer une dynamique collective, et procède donc de la perspective fasciste (réunion des énergies vives) et nationaliste (ressenti collectif) : c’est l’anima jungien qui parle. L’animus tend au contraire à s’éparpiller sous prétexte de « créativité », improvise, échappe aux « entraves » de la mémorisation, conduisant de ce fait à l’abandon d’anciennes représentations : déracinement et hyperactivité, stérile concurrence, gaspillage de temps et perte d’énergie. Cela ne fait jamais que satisfaire les vanités (du latin vanitas: vide, futilité, frivolité ) mâles au détriment de la communauté : le monde moderne dans toute sa splendeur — ou toute son horreur. Voici des millénaires que ça dure, il est plus que temps que le pouvoir ne soit plus qu’exclusivement féminin.

Car l’examen des faits sociaux naturels d’une race historique et l’analyse de l’histoire politique d’une nation conduisent à en dégager un certain nombre de vérités propres à un peuple et à lui seul : sa « constante humaine », pour reprendre le mot de Maurras, nous est enseignée par son histoire. Il s’agit donc bien là aussi d’une affaire d’immanence et non de transcendance : n’est-il pas logique que seules les femmes soient en mesure de déterminer les lois historiques régissant la race qu’elles enfantent? Un fascisme vaginocratique n’est donc pas, comme le prétendent nos nombreux détracteurs, une société d’oppression de l’homme par la femme, mais une communauté érotique où les brouillonnes énergies masculine seront canalisées et maîtrisées par la féminité, comme une main de femme contrôle et dirige le faisceau de sperme jaillissant du pénis qu’elle caresse, et use à sa guise du produit qu’elle a su extraire.

Behavioral psychology of fascism

by Brigid Trismegiste

Stimulus, which in Latin means sting means anything that can produce excitation in the economy of organized beings - so both physical and legal persons. Behavioral psychology is one of the stimulus elements used to define any behavior, the other being the answer that gives the body (through muscles and glands in particular). In the last century, behaviorism claimed establish objective laws between stimuli and responses, and predict the responses of a subject to given stimuli, regardless of racial differences and psychic said topics like any universalist doctrine, it was in error. Indeed, a stimulus depends on the meaning that gives it the subject, and it has nothing to aim pain, however slight, is given by his lover a boxer slap, can be felt much more painfully that violent beatings during a fight in the ring, because it has a subjective psychological dimension.

The stimuli may be aversive or appetitive, as they represent a punishment or deprivation of a reward. Example: playing with you, a kitten bites you. You therefore two ways to fix it: the type (aversive stimulus: you bite => you get a tape) or remove from play (appetitive stimulus: you behave badly => I removed the game, depriving you of this pleasure).

The same thing exists in nature: a cat approaching a bird without concealing correctly sees his prey soar (deprivation of reward); the same cat that encroaches on the territory of a congener is thrashed by him (punishment). And the two major modes of government is recognized, dictatorship and democracy, meet the employment and massive application of these stimuli to the scale of an entire people.

Dictatorship is based primarily on the aversive stimulus: a given social order is applied to a nation, and anyone who transgresses, even slightly, is severely punished. But those who observe scrupulously do not receive significant reward. This has two consequences: the multitude satisfied with this state of securing stability, which exasperates the other hand some sharp minds and alerts the population. The latter, instead of putting their energy and intelligence to the nation, are going to use to shake the heavy yoke of this inaction by various subversive activities. Power up is going to dispose of them, and in a few decades we come to intellectually frozen companies that do little more progress.

Democracy depends on it rather on the appetitive stimulus: the individual is constantly approached by a plethora of awards in the form of honors, prestigious social situations and so-called "consumption" goods, which will make it use all his energy and intelligence to acquire, thereby contributing to the prosperity of society. In contrast, the deviant is rarely punished coercively, but rather a kind of "social death" is isolated, it is spoken to him (my friends "revisionists" and "deniers" are very well see what I speak!). But as, of course, it can not be that rare elected for many be called, this way of governing eventually lead to perpetual exasperation, made of frustration and helplessness mingled among the multitude. The governors will then add to their kitchen a new ingredient, social instability, which makes no room, as high in the social scale it is, is not so sure: they believe and reassure the masses, showing them that no one is safe from falling and so there will always be some way to capture high. But this constant inconstancy, these challenged eternal imposed on them, exacerbating the anxiety of the majority of the population, when it is sufficiently fed her anxiolytics eventually follow the first guru came with some charisma, and its ups and downs sometimes overthrow the democratic edifice glittering.

We see, subjectivism that nivellateur behaviorism had thought oust reclaims its rights regarding social classes (and of course it is the same for the races and peoples). A fascist society will therefore take into account the natural inequality of men to take the best from each according to his psyche. It borrows the punitive dictatorship devices castes, and retributive democracy for central castes. It will give instability for some stimulating and creative, productive and reassuring and other stability, a cleverly balanced disparity of rights and duties of each. As well as the different parts of a human body does not meet all similar to the same stimulus, the various components of a social body must receive an appropriate stimulus for them to want to give the best of it itself. Duty must be confused with Eros that social bonds become internal and external non, spontaneous and not imposed. That is why it is absolutely necessary, once again I repeat, that the ruling caste is exclusively female, so that the governed will find the figure of the Mother in the family - which is the basic unit of any society healthy incorporated - the mother impulse meaning, direction to follow, and the others follow, not because they are forced to, but because they want to please the wife / mother, whereas paternal authority is dictatorial.

The difference between fascism, thus combining order and love, and dictatorship, often bullied no other purpose than to preserve itself, is the difference between maternal and paternal authority authority: the first goal for the balance and happiness of the family, and is immanent in nature, while the second applies to the family purpose or condition, arbitrary and selfish way, and can therefore be perceived as a form of transcendence. Most family disputes arising from this second situation: a "truth" imposed on the family by the father, as the "revelations" of the Hebrew prophets and later rationalism "Enlightenment" were the peoples of Europe.

Fascism is erotic gasoline, because it is based on taking pleasure citizens of a fascist to participate in the adventure of the destiny of their nation state. Consensuality (Latin consensus and unanimity consentire: experience together) which is typically feminine (also in "consensual" there "sensual") tends to generate a collective dynamic, and proceeds from the fascist perspective (meeting bright) and nationalist energies (collective emotions) is the Jungian anima talking. The animus, tends to scatter under the pretext of "creativity" improvise, escapes the "shackles" of memory, thereby leading to the abandonment of ancient representations: uprooting and hyperactivity, sterile competition, waste time and energy loss. It never does that satisfy the vanities (Latin vanitas: empty futility, frivolity) males at the expense of the community: the modern world in all its splendor - and all its horror. Here millennia as it lasts, it is high time that the power is no longer exclusively female.

For the examination of natural social facts of race history and analysis of the political history of a nation to lead to identify a number of specific truths to people and alone: his "human constant" in the words of Maurras, is taught by his story. It is therefore well there also a case of immanence and transcendence not: is it not logical that only women are able to determine the historical laws governing race they give birth? A vaginocratique fascism is not, as claimed by our many detractors, an oppression of man by the woman society, but a messy erotic community where male energies will be channeled and controlled by femininity, like a hand woman controls and directs the beam of semen spurting penis caress it and use at will the product it has extracted.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2014 at 03:52 PM.

Old July 24th, 2014 #17
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

New legislation unveiled on Wednesday aims to shrink the bureaucratic hurdles facing foreigners who want to stay in France and provide a glimmer of hope for asylum seekers languishing in limbo. But anyone wanting to get a 10-year visa would need to be able to read French.

Current Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told French paper Liberation that France “must remain a land of immigration and a land of asylum,” adding that “countries closed to the outside world are condemned to decline.”

http://www.thelocal.fr/20140723/fran...gration-system

Old July 30th, 2014 #18
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default No need to translate:

As I was looking up Marine La Foret, after hearing her sing on french radio, I got an unawaited surprise. Here, french ZchOOl teachers Nigging the kids:

Creating a Mudshark and Sausage Jockey factory:

Old August 4th, 2014 #19
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Niggalike Youff crime: Construction rubble dumped from a bridge over a freeway bags a German tourist:

Exact description of assailants political-correctly withheld:

http://www.liberation.fr/societe/201...ute-a2_1073937

Quote:
... plusieurs jeunes ont été vus vers 00H30 «en train de jeter des sacs de gravats depuis le pont qui enjambe l’autoroute A2. Un poids lourd belge a reçu un sac mais le chauffeur n’a pas été blessé. Le deuxième véhicule qui venait derrière a été touché de plein fouet au niveau du pare-brise. La passagère avant...
What looks to be a Google translation of the above article:

http://www.mylausa.com/a-motorist-ki...n-the-highway/

Quote:
... In Germany, may 28, 2001, a young 17-year-old man who had thrown stones and a block of concrete on the highway, had been sentenced to five years of reformatory conditional by the Frankfurt Court. August 19, 2000, he had thrown a bridge over the motorway Frankfurt-Eschborn, a concrete block of 5.5 pounds which had crashed on a car and landed on the unoccupied passenger seat...
Link to video: http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....rs-526386.html

That's the route I was planning to take this summer to avoid having to drive through Walloon, "Belgium". Except that I wouldn't be driving on a freeway:

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; August 4th, 2014 at 03:52 AM.

Old August 4th, 2014 #20
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Thousands Join Pro-Palestinian Rallies in France

Thousands of people took to the streets in several cities across France on Saturday to protest Israel’s deadly offensive in the Gaza Strip.

“Israel murderer, Hollande partner in crime,” shouted demonstrators at a rally in Paris, while others gathered in several cities throughout the country, including Marseille, Lyon and Lille, to voice their support for the Palestinians.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20140803/thou...lies-in-france

Tags

Thread