Old December 31st, 2022 #24
JohnUbele

This is a great flier to put out:

Old January 9th, 2023 #25
JohnUbele

Lightbulb

GDL Jewish Black Slave Trade flier
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jewish_Black_Slave_Trade_Flier.pdf (4.33 MB, 237 views)

Old January 31st, 2023 #26
JohnUbele

When all else fails, try some e-mail marketing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Senator-Martin-Response.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	11420  

Old April 4th, 2023 #27
JohnUbele

Default Jews and the Black Slave Trade

Here's a little article I put together about the Jewish role in the Black Slave Trade:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jews and the Black Slave Trade.pdf (283.2 KB, 16 views)

Old April 5th, 2023 #28
JohnUbele

Default Jews and the Red Man flier

Jews and the Red Man flier
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jews and the Red Man Flier.pdf (88.7 KB, 39 views)

Old May 8th, 2023 #29
JohnUbele

Lightbulb "Jews Selling Blacks" Boat Billboard Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2023 #31
JohnUbele

"Jews of the Black Holocaust" flier
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jews of the Black Holocaust Flier.pdf (36.9 KB, 13 views)

Old June 8th, 2023 #32
JohnUbele

Default Minister Farrakhan's Letter To Abraham Foxman - 2010

Source:
Minister Louis Farrakhan's Letter To ADL's Abraham Foxman
https://finalcall.com/artman/publish...cle_7116.shtml

"...Dear Mr. Foxman,

Please accept these two books enclosed from our Historical Research Department.

The charge of anti-Semitism has been leveled against the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam for many years. For twenty-five of the thirty-three years of my rebuilding of the Nation of Islam, I and we, in the Nation of Islam have suffered under the charge of “anti-Semitism” because I have dared to be critical of what I and many others feel is Jewish behavior that has ill-affected Black people and others.

Our Nation of Islam Historical Research Team was motivated by these false charges to study the works of Jewish scholars, historians, and Rabbis, being very careful to omit any words written or spoken, no matter how truthful, by those who are considered “anti-Semitic.”

We can now present to our people and the world a true, undeniable record of the relationship between Blacks and Jews from their own mouths and pens. These scholars, Rabbis and historians have given to us an undeniable record of Jewish anti-Black behavior, starting with the horror of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow, sharecropping, the labor movement of the North and South, the unions and the misuse of our people that continues to this very moment.

As you have constantly labeled me and done everything within your power to hinder me and us from the civilizing work that Allah (God) has given to The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and myself to do, I ask you to find one act committed by me or those who follow me that has injured one Jewish person, stopped Jews from doing business, hindered their education, injured their families, sullied or desecrated their synagogues. You will not find one. So, except for our willingness to tell the truth and our unwillingness to apologize to you for telling the truth, on what basis do you charge me and us as being “anti-Semitic”?

Armed with this knowledge from the pens of Jewish scholars, Rabbis, and historians, we could now charge you with the most vehement anti-Black behavior in the annals of our history in America and the world. We could charge you with being the most deceitful so-called friend, while your history with us shows you have been our worst enemy.

I do not write this with vitriol, hatred, bitterness, or a spirit of vengeance, because One greater than you and me has permitted this for His own wise purposes.

However, what is done is done. We cannot change the past. You and I, your children and mine, your people and mine are living in the present. Your present reality is sitting on top of the world in power, with riches and influence, while the masses of my people here in America, in the Caribbean, Central and South America and elsewhere in the world are in the worst condition of any member of the human family.

I have pleaded with you over the years for a sensible, intelligent dialogue. You have rejected me, and some Rabbis have given me terms for friendship that any self-respecting person could never accept. So with this truth in our hands and yours, and soon in the hands of tens of thousands, I again ask you for a dialogue.

You are in a position to help me in the civilizing work that The Honorable Elijah Muhammad was given to do by Allah (God), whose burden and Mission –Allah and He –has made me to share. With this historical research in your hands, you may either gather your forces for an all-out struggle against me, the Nation of Islam, and the truth that I and we speak and write, or as an intelligent and civilized people, we can sit down and carve out a way forward that can obliterate the stain of the past and render us, Jews and Blacks-before Allah (God) and the world-in a new, honorable, and mutually respectful relationship.

This is an offer asking you and the gentiles whom you influence to help me in the repair of my people from the damage that has been done by your ancestors to mine. This is a wonderful way of the present generation of Jews to escape the Judgment of Allah (God) by aiding in the repair of His people.

However, should you choose to make our struggle to civilize our people more difficult, then I respectfully warn you, in the Name of Allah (God) and His Messiah, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that the more you fight and oppose me rather than help me to lift my people from their degraded state, Allah (God) and His Messiah will bring you and your people to disgrace and ruin and destroy your power and influence here and throughout the world.

I pray that you will make the wise and best choice.

Respectfully and Sincerely Submitted,

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
Servant to the Lost-Found
Nation of Islam in the West..."

Source:
Minister Louis Farrakhan's Letter To ADL's Abraham Foxman
https://finalcall.com/artman/publish...cle_7116.shtml

Old June 16th, 2023 #33
JohnUbele

Default Israel Benefitted From The Black Slave Trade Flier

New flier!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Israel Benefitted From The Black Slave Trade flier.pdf (29.7 KB, 61 views)

Old November 22nd, 2023 #34
JohnUbele

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
Printing out dozens of copies of this flier and putting them on car windshields is one idea which could be very helpful:

https://t.me/JohnUbele/77

Another idea is to promote that Telegram link on various social media sites.

Here's some real activism getting done:

Old 4 Weeks Ago #37
Bismillah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
Printing out dozens of copies of this flier and putting them on car windshields is one idea which could be very helpful:

https://t.me/JohnUbele/77

Another idea is to promote that Telegram link on various social media sites.
This is why Jews and niggers are so compatible though, niggers LIKE rape. They identify with jewish rapists very strongly, with the same intensity that you identify with people who hate rape.

Thread