VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2022 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default The Aryan Alternative Shopping Guide

The Aryan Alternative Shopping Guide

An alternate pro-White economy is rapidly developing from the ruins of the (((mainstream))) economy that has been so devastating to White health and consciousness.

There are 40 separate online shops listed in the Patriot Portal's "Shops" sub-directory, selling everything from music to healthcare products to clothing, not to mention dozens of artists, authors, and publishers selling their wares online.

Give your money to them, this Christmas/Yule season, not to our enemies who will surely use every dollar you give them against you.

Old December 4th, 2022 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Thumbs up

I've order from SVA Stone a few times, bought a nice bomber jacket not long ago. Just ordered something from Black Sun Jewelery, I don't really wear jewellery but like the look of their stuff. I thought it was overpriced at first but considering they have to hand make each one it's not bad.

Old December 5th, 2022 #3
Taliesen
Banned

Default Black Sun Jewelry

I ordered a edelweiss pendant from Black Sun a few years ago, and you're right. The prices seem high but he hand-makes everything and they are very high quality.

The woman I gave it too for Christmas still wears it every day.

Old January 5th, 2023 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Update: The ring I ordered from Black Sun Jewellery arrived. It took only a couple of weeks. I like it.

Unfortunately, if I wear it for too long it turns my finger green, that I don't care for. I have some silver bars, perhaps if I supply the silver they will make one out of that. I do like the look of their stuff and will likely order from them again.

Thread