VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2017 #1
GoldfingerSRB

Thumbs up Illustrated history of Croatia

Post your pictures here

Old October 27th, 2017 #2
Fico

Please,better be concentrated about your own garden where you work for average 400 american dollars and Croats work for average 900 american dolars. According to statistic,70% percent of Serbs complains because Yugoslavia is crushed and 30% Croats. When Croatia came in union with Serbs,it was pure balkanization since 1918 and better ex-Yugoslav states as Slovenia and Croatia as more advanced who are in EU rejected worse states and live better than other ex-Yugoslav who are not in EU. We knot that are Serbs jelaous on us because money from Slovenia and Croatia do not go in Belgrade (serbian capital town) and Kosovo. However,Serbs who live in Croatia live better than Serbs in Serbia. Croatia and Serbia are in border of west and east,Croatia is in door of west as Serbia in door of east so do not think that you will on western forum sell someone low IQ story. Our alliances depends of states in central Europe and western states so I really do not know what is your problem,maybe complex of better nations who do not more blow Serbs who live in Croatia whose national minority is part in government with main conservative party who was enemy of terrorist Serbs in 90' not with normal Serbs who continue live in Croatia.

Last edited by Fico; October 27th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Old February 20th, 2018 #3
Rasen
Banned

The author demonstrates typically gibanichar mindset at everything. Jerking off at such primitive pictures proves the lowest level of mental development of the painter and his followers.

Old February 21st, 2018 #4
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
The author demonstrates typically gibanichar mindset at everything. Jerking off at such primitive pictures proves the lowest level of mental development of the painter and his followers.
The author forgets that 500 years of servitude for Ottomans makes him unfit to make such posts. Probably best to sent of to Jasenovac.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #5
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
It's very typical for Serbian supremacists and commies to be against everyone, for no reason at all. That is why they are outside of the EU in 2018, they did not even have PayPal in the country until 2016. What a fucking joke.

Serbians, in the majority (there are exceptions of course, but not much), are very angry and racist people. But of course -- they're not racist towards Albanians and Muslims. They even like them. Serbians spend their vacations in Bosnia and Kosovo.

And not to mention, Serbia's GDP per capita is 5,900.04 USD (2017), while Croatia's GDP per capita is 13,294.51 USD (2017).

Idiots.

Note: This post is not directed toward normal Serbian people that acknowledge the general retardation of their own people, corruption and foolishness.

Old December 4th, 2018 #6
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
Note: This post is not directed toward normal Serbian people that acknowledge the general retardation of their own people, corruption and foolishness.
Rasen is not serb you idiot. He claims he was Serb before he seized (((SF Serbia))) but he was not.

Old December 4th, 2018 #7
FLEKTARN
Banned

Look, I'll make it clear. From the moment I registered, I only see North Korean flags and Serbs names. You may be my neighbors but I tend to avoid you. It's your mentality. It never changes. Do please, keep me out of your shit, I don't want to participate, I don't care, really. Keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you.

Old December 9th, 2018 #8
GoldfingerSRB

I'm glad you've been finally banned for your anti-Serb provocations. VNN is not a place for tatar kikes.

Old December 9th, 2018 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
I'm glad you've been finally banned for your anti-Serb provocations. VNN is not a place for tatar kikes.
I don't know,but i think he is banned because he broke the rules of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Of course, you have the right to swear and attack other posters since this is a free speech forum (although I should point out that it's against the rules to falsely accuse other posters of being jews), but don't you think that you're being a tad hypocritical considering your own behavior?
Do not call someone a jew unless you can prove it.

Old December 11th, 2018 #10
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I don't know,but i think he is banned because he broke the rules of the forum.
I approve this move anyway whatever stands behind it. I believe true White sites must be free of ukrainians, bulgars and croats.

As for the ban rule for naming someone a "jew" it's always difficult to follow this principle as we never know the true nationality of kosher users for sure.

Thread