Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2007 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Default Free Talk Live - Tuesday, June 12, 2007.

Join us tonight for Free Talk Live Tuesday. There will be no pre-show music so the discussion will begin promptly at 8pm CST, 9pm EST.

Tonight we'll focus on basic computer and network security including encryption of private communications. You may wish to have pen and paper handy for taking notes. There are many things you can do to keep your computer free of viruses and trojans and I'll provide a list of programs that I use for that purpose.

Since most of believe that more rallies are better it's imperative that those who are involved in planning them be able to communicate with each other privately and with the expectation of privacy. I'll be discussing the program PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) and how we can use this program to encrypt how e-mail communications as well as files and even entire disk drives.

Alex will be joining me at the top of the 9 o'clock hour and we'll discuss his interview with the Knoxville news media that took place just outside the courtroom after his first court appearance last week. I'll play the recording on air and also embed the video of that interview within this thread later in the day.

Dietrich will join me around 10pm and we'll continue our discussion of computer security as well as a couple of things that you can do to eliminate problems with Skype call drops if you're using a Windows based PC.

If you have knowledge of computer and network security and would like to join me at the beginning of the show send me a Skype (OnThePathToTruth) message or post a PM on this website and let's talk about getting you on the air tonight.

Looking forward to a fruitful show with a lot of information related to keeping your computer running fast and healthy and free of unwanted bugs or eavesdroppers.

Old June 12th, 2007 #2
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Will you be anti-semitic? Because I dont know if I can handle it...

Trust me

MASHER

Old June 12th, 2007 #3
OTPTT
Banned

FTL will start in just a few minutes. Had some tech problems that I'll explain as soon as I get setup. Thanks.

Old June 12th, 2007 #4
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Feed is 5 by 5.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old June 12th, 2007 #5
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Nigger's name is Ezra Maize.

Old June 12th, 2007 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Sounds good. The nig interview was te best.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 12th, 2007 #7
jackumup

pbs is RUNNING A PROGRAM ON TH 1968 JEW TERRORIST ATTACK ON EGYPYT, I Don't believe they will the USS Liberty

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old June 12th, 2007 #8
McKinley
coast to coast WN

What is show chat

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 12th, 2007 #9
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Fleischmanns, NY - HOME PAGE

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 13th, 2007 #10
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
FTL will start in just a few minutes. Had some tech problems that I'll explain as soon as I get setup. Thanks.
Missed the show. Where will the archive be posted?

Thanks!

Old June 13th, 2007 #11
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto

Old June 13th, 2007 #12
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Missed the show. Where will the archive be posted?
I just found out about this web site tonight:

http://ftlarchives.blogspot.com/

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old June 13th, 2007 #13
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
I just found out about this web site tonight:

http://ftlarchives.blogspot.com/

-Jim
NICE....

BTW Jim, do you EVER sleep?

Old June 13th, 2007 #14
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
NICE....

BTW Jim, do you EVER sleep?
NO! That aspartame's got me so fucked up!

Just found an old Steve Young LP ("Renegade Picker" from 1976)...put it on and will probably be up for another 1/2 hour or so. Picking out some material to cover for a few recordings for break music for the show. Stay tuned.

BTW...whoever put that archive blog up (Evan?) deserves a HUGE round of applause! I just linked it to The Hudson Valley Freeman.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old June 13th, 2007 #15
brutus

Ron Paul - one man in a sea of shit.

Old June 13th, 2007 #16
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Join us tonight for Free Talk Live Tuesday. There will be no pre-show music so the discussion will begin promptly at 8pm CST, 9pm EST.

Tonight we'll focus on basic computer and network security including encryption of private communications. You may wish to have pen and paper handy for taking notes. There are many things you can do to keep your computer free of viruses and trojans and I'll provide a list of programs that I use for that purpose.

Since most of believe that more rallies are better it's imperative that those who are involved in planning them be able to communicate with each other privately and with the expectation of privacy. I'll be discussing the program PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) and how we can use this program to encrypt how e-mail communications as well as files and even entire disk drives.

Alex will be joining me at the top of the 9 o'clock hour and we'll discuss his interview with the Knoxville news media that took place just outside the courtroom after his first court appearance last week. I'll play the recording on air and also embed the video of that interview within this thread later in the day.

Dietrich will join me around 10pm and we'll continue our discussion of computer security as well as a couple of things that you can do to eliminate problems with Skype call drops if you're using a Windows based PC.

If you have knowledge of computer and network security and would like to join me at the beginning of the show send me a Skype (OnThePathToTruth) message or post a PM on this website and let's talk about getting you on the air tonight.

Looking forward to a fruitful show with a lot of information related to keeping your computer running fast and healthy and free of unwanted bugs or eavesdroppers.
Sounds like some good, practical info was on offer tonight.

Sorry I missed the show.

My fingers are crossed for a timely archive.

Old June 13th, 2007 #17
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
BTW...whoever put that archive blog up (Evan?) deserves a HUGE round of applause! I just linked it to The Hudson Valley Freeman.

-Jim
Yes, it shouldn't be such a secret. It ought to be on VNN's front page - or at least under VNN Media Index.

Old June 13th, 2007 #18
Gibson

Default mp3 download

Here's my incomplete recording of the show. I missed the first 15 minutes, but the rest is there and it's a bit cleaned up. It's 83MB and 6 hours!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dw2gqoznk0

The file name is the same as my recording of the previous show (Monday), due to me misnaming that one, so if you want to keep both, you'll probably want to rename the old one (for example to FreeTalkLive20070611.mp3) before downloading the new one.

OnThePathToTruth might have a better recording?

Thread