Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 12th, 2012 #141
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

It wasn't necessary that he be dead. It was only necessary that he come back to life.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...38#post1236838

Old March 23rd, 2012 #142
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

The Ron Paulistas are legion, and this thread is calling out to them from all over the Western world.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...34#post1373134

Old March 28th, 2012 #143
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Default Steven King 944

Yes guys,belive it or not,my son's 86,is alive and i mean really alive, she took Friday night spin by herself last night,ending up on a tree.really this cars have their own soul.This mornig a found police,my wife scare the crap and my son p@#,reporting that some body with out clue how to drIve stiff,tryed to steel the car and busted to a tree.no key on it,nothing stolen,weird,story short,embarrasing,the son of the gun took off in 1st,i have no clue how but scary.first thing a thought was the ingnition switch,removed,charged the batt again, connect it,this time in neutral and starter was runnig crazzy,well unplug the relay also,same thing,tomorrow ill check the starter selenoid.But some body can explain me,how the heck even without keys,unplug ignition switch and starting relay,the starter turs on? and how that thing out of the blue took off last night?really Porsche surprisme every day. I LOVE IT AND I CAN HAVE MOORE OF IT.

http://www.944online.com/cgi-bin/for...num=1332667842

Old May 21st, 2012 #144
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Has anyone here on this Developed or Patented an Invention yet?

I mean you guys talk all the time about how innovate you are so I'm sure It'd be easy to make at least 1 invention.

I've already thought of an innovation today:

Hole in the Floor! With this you can sweep straight in a hole and not have to worry about those pieces that get left behind after sweeping alot of stuff. And then after your done all you have to his pick up the hole and pour the leftovers into the trash can.

Sweeping just got easier!!!

See what I did there? To Invent something all you have to do is find a problem in your daily life and then imagine how the problem could be deleted. And my IQ is only 100.

I'm black

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t883854/

Old May 23rd, 2012 #145
Oprichniki
SPQR

Sweepin' ain't easy.

From the same thread.

Quote:
Its obvious you're black, because you took a non-problem and made it even WORSE
How does one make a non-problem even worse? If it's a non-problem wouldn't that be like multiplying by zero? Stormfront, it earns its bad reputation every day.

Ok, one more.

Quote:
I've just invented a negro doll! You wind it up and it stinks!

Look out enemy we're not allowed to name, we're now coming at you with these zany jokes! Woooo! Anti-racism is just a code word for anti-White! I'm from the land of loaded guns!

And so on.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old July 11th, 2012 #146
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Old July 15th, 2012 #147
Breanna
Eternal Glory

www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

An illiterate mexican writing captions for photos of fat americans.
Some of them are pretty funny.

Old August 30th, 2012 #151
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Old September 2nd, 2012 #152
Alex Linder
Administrator

Okay, so: my boyfriend of the last few months showed up this evening. After not speaking to me for a week. "I'm a bad guy". "I have missed you a lot" etc etc. Then, after explaining earlier he didn't see me last night (even thought he was in London, he doesn't live here) because he was at his friend Pete's house: after 90 minutes of talking, all of a sudden "so funny story: last night, staying with my friend Beth: we decided to sexually assault her friend with a Japanese radish!" (me) *look of horror* *jumps to arm of sofa and yells* "what!?" Him: "no, no, it was a joke, I didn't cheat on you..." "no but, get the fuck out of my house. NOW" He proceeded to explain at first the girl said "boo hoo I don't like it" but then she did like it, so it was okay, Because there was another girl there, and I shouldn't be angry because he didn't cheat on me, because "it wasn't sex, just a sex game" and "I didn't have a hard on" and "it was a sexual assault but she was okay with it after a few minutes and it wasn't like I fucked her, so wait why are you crying....?" Obviously, I kicked him out. I went and unlocked the door and gate and sat back and told him to get the hell out before my Krav Maga skills were put to good use pureeing his testicles. And yes, NOW I hate you and now I never want to see you again, you piece of shit. ps I will tell all our mutual friends, and I will destroy what was left of your life, because you are pathetic and I hate you.

That was reasonable of me, yes?

Old September 2nd, 2012 #153
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Shouldn't that be a Star of David?

Old September 6th, 2012 #154
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

the ambient music on this track makes me feel like i'm in another world, all alone. great music.

_

what is a ambient is it a demon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gX-7C1ZDoQ

Old September 9th, 2012 #155
ericthered
Idle Anger

"I can't eat salad" as if his doctor forbid it

overheard at a restaurant

Old September 12th, 2012 #156
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Old September 22nd, 2012 #157
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old September 22nd, 2012 #158
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old September 22nd, 2012 #159
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old September 22nd, 2012 #160
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
* special = your post must be limited to snips n clips you have taken from the internet you find funny. not jokes. not your own words. purely discontexted unintentional humor only, otherwise use the other joke thread you paleonitwit.

Now you know.

Tags
funny, humor, jokes

Thread