VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2006 #1
-LiveWire-
Banned

Default Killer of Aryan women

Breast cancer.

Poisonous berries, toxic mushrooms and toadstools, plants like wolfbane and deadly nightshade... I would eat the lot if I had breast cancer. This disease is on the increase amongst young Aryan women, with no family history of it, so I'm bringing it up.

I think most young women prefer to live their lives, or are scared of dying so they choose to have their own breasts surgically removed to keep alive. Most women are more afraid to lose their hair during chemotherapy than losing their breasts. I personally would take my own life than suffer that ordeal.

http://www.netwellness.org/healthtopics/aahealth/bc.cfm

The disease is higher with Aryan women than women from other races. And its increasing in young women. Women as young as 24 are being diagnosed with breast cancer. It's still "rare" in young women.

Old October 15th, 2006 #2
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

There is an aggressive form of breast cancer that comes on suddenly and has killed a young woman as young as 16. Its symptoms are a red patch or appears to be a red bite on the breast that does not go away. When this occurs, it's too late. The cancer is there. The redness will spread in a few days. It's called IBC, inflammatory breast cancer.

The article from the link below is old. This type of cancer is becoming more frequent and is not as infrequent as the days of old. I find this rather suspicious. We know that cancer is caused by a virus and is more inclined to affect people with compromising immune systems. But, a 16 year old? Breast cancer has been more popular with women in their thirties and forties. This is the norm, but not 16 years old. Also, in the article it says to seek a doctor if the symptoms persist for a week. This is too late. As soon as the breast looks odd and unusual, one should seek a doctor immediately as the cancer will quickly spread into the lymph nodes in a matter of hours.

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/...index.html#ibc

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old October 16th, 2006 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I believe it has a great deal to do with all of the toxins in our food and environment, which are also built up by biological magnification, depositing themselves finally in the fatty tissue of the breasts of women.

The first thing which should be looked at is diet, and what is being consumed by the body whether it is lotions or makeup or what not. There are so many chemicles we use today which are totally inappropriate for human consumption, yet we go on using them.

I think women are more susceptible to such things as cancer and drug overdose, because the body does store these chemicles in fat until it reaches a critical mass and begins to kill the body. Take for instance how an typical amount of a drug can cause a drug user to OD, even when the dosage would not by itself kill him/her, but added to the drugs stored in fat, it causes system overload.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; October 16th, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

Old October 17th, 2006 #4
-LiveWire-
Banned

Yes it must be to do with the food. It would be interesting to find out the eating habits of young women before they got breast cancer, as this might offer a clue. Some have said they were healthy and fit but they must've eaten something toxic. So-called health food (not so much organic food but I mean the artificial products offered to fitness fanatics) such as most soft drinks, powders, soups and snacks eaten by health/fitness freaks contain levels of aspartame and other toxins. I'm not sure if aspartame will cause cancer but I've seen warnings about this ingredient in a lot of food and drink. Not all young women diagnosed with breast cancer were health freaks prior to the illness. However they must've eaten something.

Also it would be interesting to find out the hygiene habits of these young women too. It's been reported that shaving underarms then adding deoderant and perfumes on open skin may cause breast cancer. Breast cancer is increasing among young women and more than ever are young women shaving/waxing and applying cosmetics.
http://www.nbc5.com/health/2747353/detail.html
And as HellRaisingWoman pointed out the ages are getting younger, as a 16 year old girl had breast cancer. Some very young women on here (there are only one or two featured blacks and jewish looking women, but majority are white Aryan). Refresh that page and the women at the top will change. Click on each woman to see her profile. Some are teenagers.
http://www.youngsurvival.org/

Old October 18th, 2006 #5
News
Friendly

Don't forget psychosomatics. Use it or lose it. Use it right, or lose it. Healthy women marry and have kids. Women who marry and have kids are healthier.

The ends of the spectrum get it the worst. Sluts and whores are more likely to get breast, cervical, uterine, ovarian cancers. STD's have a lot to do with it. Women who don't have kids, or put it off too long, are also riskier.

You see the highest risk in the women who combine all those factors. A zog-model white female who is promiscuous but has no kids is just begging for female cancers. Abortions figure in too.

Old October 21st, 2006 #6
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
Don't forget psychosomatics. Use it or lose it. Use it right, or lose it. Healthy women marry and have kids. Women who marry and have kids are healthier.

The ends of the spectrum get it the worst. Sluts and whores are more likely to get breast, cervical, uterine, ovarian cancers. STD's have a lot to do with it. Women who don't have kids, or put it off too long, are also riskier.

You see the highest risk in the women who combine all those factors. A zog-model white female who is promiscuous but has no kids is just begging for female cancers. Abortions figure in too.
A woman does not have to be a slut to get cervical cancer. In fact anyone, male or female who has had two partners in his or her lifetime more than likely has the virus causing cervical cancer called HPV. I hardly think that having just two partners is considered a slut or a male or female seeking long term relationships only to find a short term one is considered to be a gigalo or a whore. Approximately 80% of the population carries this virus. So, your chances of getting the viurs is 1 to 1 or 1 to 1 1/2. This virus is carried by the males with no symptoms, although I have my suspicions on whether or not it causes prostate cancer.

I think your theory about women catching the virus by their promiscuity alone with no other factors involved is a one dimensional thinking, which is not abnormal coming especially from a male.

Supposedly, females of the 50's and earlier abstained from sexual activity until they were married and continued to do so after they were married. However, women still got the disease. Why is that? Could it be that males frequently visited the bordellos on their free time and then gave the disease to their wives? Not blaming anyone here, but females are not to be blamed alone especially in many years past. It was not until the 1950's pap smears came about. Women before went unknowingly through life and died from cervical and ovarian cancers who got them from their one and only man who visited whore houses or who fooled around with many women.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Last edited by Hell Raising Woman; October 21st, 2006 at 12:15 PM.

Old October 21st, 2006 #7
Jeune Libertine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman
A woman does not have to be a slut to get cervical cancer.
No but child-less sluts and whores are at greater risk than the average monogamous, child-bearing woman. Don't spin his words.

Quote:
In fact anyone, male or female who has had two partners in his or her lifetime more than likely has the virus causing cervical cancer called HPV. I hardly think that having just two partners is considered a slut or a male or female seeking long term relationships only to find a short term one is considered to be a gigalo or a whore.
The issue at hand is what puts women at risk of developing these cancers. News never stated that this activity puts one at greater risk of contracting a virus, but of developng cancer. If the virus is as common as you claim, then obviously the virus alone cannot account for this. If you think the link between sexual behaviour and cervical cancer is only HPV, then you are guilty of one-dimensional thinking, woman.

Quote:
Approximately 80% of the population carries this virus. So, your chances of getting the viurs is 1 to 1 or 1 to 1 1/2. This virus is carried by the males with no symptoms, although I have my suspicions on whether or not it causes prostate cancer.
Well, 80% of the population does not come down with cervical cancer. But you ought to know that viral cancers exploit weak immune systems, and continual exposure to foreign body matter and microbes from numerous sources severely weakens the immune system. I sometimes wonder if a link cannot be established between an increase in miscegenation and an increase in such cancers, as one can certainly establish one with regards to AIDS. As for all those chemicals that fornicating women pump into their system to avoid the terrible consequence of continuing the species, the gods only know what those do to their bodies.

Quote:
I think your theory about women catching the virus by their promiscuity alone with no other factors involved is a one dimensional thinking, which is not abnormal coming especially from a male.
He never claimed that alone promiscuity leads to exposure to the virus, but that the promiscuous lifestyle contributes significantly to those factors which put women at risk of these cancers. The feminized woman is in the high risk category. That is a fact. Another fact is that misconstruing of arguments, and poor logical thought processes are typical of woman.

Quote:
Supposedly, females of the 50's and earlier abstained from sexual activity until they were married and continued to do so after they were married. However, women still got the disease.
Not at today's rates, they didn't. And not all women living prior to 1960 were models of virtue.

[CENTER]

Old October 21st, 2006 #8
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

I've got no room to talk here and no experience as a women;but I do have some "appreciation" of the facts and a daughter.

It seems to me that:basically women are put through such holey hell in todays society to meet such demands that they go to extremes to fit the ideals devised by media,while at the very same time try to work,mate,raise children,learn and of course screw up their lives with a ton of emotional garbage that men and other women pile on them daily.

Hell,the stress alone of being a broad would make my tits fall off too;not to mention the make up,diets,clothes,shaving my legs(ha ha ha ha,ya I did that when I was a bodybuilder,it hurt every fucking time too)hair dyeing,chemicals inside and out from birth control(thank goodness for it,but it's got to eventually fuck you up,I would think) to all the stuff they put on them to look good,smell good and feel good.I sure hope like hell that it's all worth the effort.I certainly wouldn't consider doing any of that stuff to get some hairy beast twice my size to Huff and puff after me down the street.

But ,thank goodness they(most of them)(white females)care enough to preform all these miraculous services on themselves-it's really what makes life worth while for the rest of us.Thanks girls.It's too dangerous and difficult a job for me.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; October 21st, 2006 at 07:35 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2006 #9
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeune Libertine
No but child-less sluts and whores are at greater risk than the average monogamous, child-bearing woman. Don't spin his words.

The issue at hand is what puts women at risk of developing these cancers. News never stated that this activity puts one at greater risk of contracting a virus, but of developng cancer. If the virus is as common as you claim, then obviously the virus alone cannot account for this. If you think the link between sexual behaviour and cervical cancer is only HPV, then you are guilty of one-dimensional thinking, woman.

Well, 80% of the population does not come down with cervical cancer. But you ought to know that viral cancers exploit weak immune systems, and continual exposure to foreign body matter and microbes from numerous sources severely weakens the immune system. I sometimes wonder if a link cannot be established between an increase in miscegenation and an increase in such cancers, as one can certainly establish one with regards to AIDS. As for all those chemicals that fornicating women pump into their system to avoid the terrible consequence of continuing the species, the gods only know what those do to their bodies.

He never claimed that alone promiscuity leads to exposure to the virus, but that the promiscuous lifestyle contributes significantly to those factors which put women at risk of these cancers. The feminized woman is in the high risk category. That is a fact. Another fact is that misconstruing of arguments, and poor logical thought processes are typical of woman.

Not at today's rates, they didn't. And not all women living prior to 1960 were models of virtue.
This is the second time you have been a shit-head --- whoever you think you are. It's got to be a homo. I know you don't like this little male --- HPV is carried by the male species. And, definitely men have not been the epitome of holiness.

Old October 22nd, 2006 #10
Jeune Libertine

Quote:
This is the second time you have been a shit-head --- whoever you think you are.
When I'm around utter imbeciles such as you, I can't help it.

Quote:
It's got to be a homo.
Rational debate is not an activity in which many women can engage. You can include yourself in the category of the inept. Your outbursts only serve to verify this.

Quote:
I know you don't like this little male --- HPV is carried by the male species.
Dear Lord, males are now a species! About 50% of women carry HPV at some point, and most of these do not develop cervical cancer. A modern promiscuous lifestyle puts one at higher risk, and modern women are increasingly promiscuous. Draw your own moral conclusions about such behaviour, but this is a fact; so even if you actually engaged in argument, rather than name-calling, the whole exercise would be pointless.

Oh, and how do they contract HPV? Why, by being willing participants in the sexual acts of this debauched male species of yours.

Quote:
And, definitely men have not been the epitome of holiness.
I never said anything to the contrary, so what purpose does mentioning this serve? Oh, right, you're just trying to draw attention away from the issue. Which cannot change the fact that women have not been the epitome of holiness. Every time a man fornicates with a woman, a woman fornicates with a man.

[CENTER]

Old October 22nd, 2006 #11
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Breast and Cervical cancers

Obviously, there are a variety of causes to an increase in these cancers for females.
HPV and other unnamed STDs that may not cause overt symptoms, but over time will do a number on your reproductive organs.

Females take all sort of weird shit and shave and wax all over. What does this do over time? How does this contribute to all already taxed immune system?

The food we often eat is total garbage. Envrionmental and emotional stress from the jewdification of society as well.
A little common sense will tell you that the more chemcial stuff you put in and on your body will probably do something to you over time.
Then, there is also the genetic factor. People are weaker nowadays. I've also heard C-section babies are at higher risk for sickness and didease.

But Men get their due as well. Prostate cancer? A combination of HPV (and other STDs that they have not identified), toxic buildup from food and environment through the years, and just the gland's workings for decades will result in eventual cancer. Genetics as well.

You will die eventually. Sorry to scare some of you? From what who knows. What will you do while on this earth of substance in the meanwhile?

Old November 2nd, 2006 #12
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeune Libertine
When I'm around utter imbeciles such as you, I can't help it.

Rational debate is not an activity in which many women can engage. You can include yourself in the category of the inept. Your outbursts only serve to verify this.

Dear Lord, males are now a species! About 50% of women carry HPV at some point, and most of these do not develop cervical cancer. A modern promiscuous lifestyle puts one at higher risk, and modern women are increasingly promiscuous. Draw your own moral conclusions about such behaviour, but this is a fact; so even if you actually engaged in argument, rather than name-calling, the whole exercise would be pointless.

Oh, and how do they contract HPV? Why, by being willing participants in the sexual acts of this debauched male species of yours.

I never said anything to the contrary, so what purpose does mentioning this serve? Oh, right, you're just trying to draw attention away from the issue. Which cannot change the fact that women have not been the epitome of holiness. Every time a man fornicates with a woman, a woman fornicates with a man.
Listen --- little one. I had more of a 360 view on this. You, well, your viewpoint is based on a insecure little male who has an ego problem.

Old November 2nd, 2006 #13
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

There are so many poisons being consumed by white women (and men, but let's keep on point) it boggles the mind; the chemicals in diet foods, chemical sweeteners, weight lose pills, diet suppressors, refined sugar/flour, corn syrup, birth control pills and drugs both pharmaceutical and social, and who knows what else. I mean does anyone really know what the chemicals in all the makeup and hair products do to people, not to mention the already prevalent shit in our foods like the pesticides and hormones, and the crap in our water and air?

Add the stress of abnormal behavior which feminism and our fucked up society adds (abnormal stress is one of the most damaging health risks), as well as obesity and obsession over weight and you have a witches brew of toxic life. And who really knows how to cleanse themselves of this poison.

Even now they are finally figuring our what good and bad electronic emissions are doing to us (cell phones reducing men's sperm count is one example). It's like that Lily Tomlin movie from the eighties where she shrank from the synergy of chemicals.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; November 2nd, 2006 at 03:08 PM.

Thread