Old February 24th, 2007 #61
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck View Post
Great show White Man.
You've got some natural ability.

I'll play Blues Without Niggers for the rest of the night.

Thanks again to all of you who make this show possible!

George muthafuckin' Thorogood and the muthafuckin' Delaware Destroyers...dass what ahm tawkin' abowt!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 24th, 2007 #62
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
It gets interesting:

Most White "Christians" assume "Isreal" means Jews. That's not the case at all according to what I've read.

-Jim
That bibble shit always confuses the hell out of me. Who begat who and what tribe went where and fucked over when and why.

I live in the here and now, screw what happened 2000+ years ago. Right now, xtians, if they aren't sucking jew dick they're passively chewing cud waiting for the slaughter.

Fuck-em!

Old February 24th, 2007 #63
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:

George muthafuckin' Thorogood and the muthafuckin' Delaware Destroyers...dass what ahm tawkin' abowt!

-Jim
Thorogood is awesome. Always looking to expand the Blues Without Niggers playlist... Have suggestions post them.

Old February 24th, 2007 #64
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Some people interpret the bible this way...some people interpret it that way...

There have been people claiming to be Christians who interpreted the bible a thousand different ways.

I'm not gonna get into debate about a book that was written and interpreted and rewritten by 1000 different men.

I have a problem with God himself. If there is a God he's a spastic nutcase, a sick child with an ant farm.

If you want to believe in God fine...but please don't pretend he gives a fuck about anything but himself, and please don't try and tell me he loves me.

I don't believe any living thing thats set foot on the earth has EVER come back from the dead. The world wasn't a magical place 2000 years ago, it was the same as it was today, flesh and blood and death.

Old February 24th, 2007 #65
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
Some people interpret the bible this way...some people interpret it that way...

Here's that link to all the cool pictures of the old auto plants in Detroit:

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/78791.html

WM4WL...If I were you, I'd register post on that forum and slip in a few links to your blog. There's gotta be MANY angry White men posting on that forum after seeing what Detroit has become.

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old February 24th, 2007 #66
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Here's that link to all the cool pictures of the old auto plants in Detroit:

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/78791.html

WM4WL...If I were you, I'd register post on that forum and slip in a few links to your blog. There's gotta be MANY angry White men posting on that forum after seeing what Detroit has become.

-Jim
I'll give it a shot....OY VEH LOOK AT THIS HATEFUL BLOG!...works like a charm.

Old February 24th, 2007 #67
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
I'll give it a shot....OY VEH LOOK AT THIS HATEFUL BLOG!...works like a charm.

I've tried it all. The one that works best is calling into mainstream talk radio shows as a jew, and agreeing with the "Nazi" guest. The show Alex was on in California for example. A kike agreeing with a "hater"? The host gets so confused they don't know which way to turn! Works every time.

Register over there and tell 'em you're a long lost relative of Albert Kahn! (holocaust survivor of course!)

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old February 24th, 2007 #68
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

In all likelihood, cavemen did not think of programmable computers, quarks or even a horse carriage. Heck, we, the scientists in white coats that is, don't even know what/how/when/why and where matter and energy came from. To cavemen those would be inconceivable fantastical concepts. Who knows what fantastical phenomena exist out there just as inconceivable to us now as quasars would be to a caveman. Perhaps some kind of God does exist. I'd say likely not in the Bible kind of sense but more scientific. Who knows... Right now we're just trying to concentrate on our survival, so our White-European-Aryan race can keep on producing those White eggheads who conceive of quarks, computers, lasers and such.

One thing I've learned from experience is that we ought not teach ANY religion to our children. It screwes up their young minds, eventually producing mentally unstable 'adults', who pray the rosary by the kilograms believing God will grant them indulgences and give them a higher place in heaven.

WM4WL, you've got to show me around Detroit some day, but just promise me I won't get shot.

Got to catch some Zzzzs... night everybody.

Old February 24th, 2007 #69
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

A tour of Detroit? I'm good, thanks

Old February 24th, 2007 #70
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
In all likelihood, cavemen did not think of programmable computers, quarks or even a horse carriage. Heck, we, the scientists in white coats that is, don't even know what/how/when/why and where matter and energy came from. To cavemen those would be inconceivable fantastical concepts. Who knows what fantastical phenomena exist out there just as inconceivable to us now as quasars would be to a caveman. Perhaps some kind of God does exist. I'd say likely not in the Bible kind of sense but more scientific. Who knows... Right now we're just trying to concentrate on our survival, so our White-European-Aryan race can keep on producing those White eggheads who conceive of quarks, computers, lasers and such.

One thing I've learned from experience is that we ought not teach ANY religion to our children. It screwes up their young minds, eventually producing mentally unstable 'adults', who pray the rosary by the kilograms believing God will grant them indulgences and give them a higher place in heaven.

WM4WL, you've got to show me around Detroit some day, but just promise me I won't get shot.

Got to catch some Zzzzs... night everybody.
Pretty much the same way I feel about religion. If god doesn't like the fact that I'm fighting for my people and my children's future...I see you all in hell.

Tom I can can show you around Detroit but I can't guarantee you won't get shot. I may be able to rustle up an extra kevlar vest for you. Other than that...no guarantees

Old February 24th, 2007 #71
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Pretty much the same way I feel about religion. If god doesn't like the fact that I'm fighting for my people and my children's future...I see you all in hell.

Tom I can show you around Detroit but I can't guarantee you won't get shot. I may be able to rustle up an extra kevlar vest for you. Other than that...no guarantees
Sounds like a Detroit tourism slogan. Maybe I should print bumper stickers? lol.

Old February 24th, 2007 #72
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Sounds like a Detroit tourism slogan. Maybe I should print bumper stickers? lol.
HAHA...I'd put one on my truck.

Old February 24th, 2007 #73
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
HAHA...I'd put one on my truck.
Great job on your first show last night. Hope that's the first of many more shows.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old February 26th, 2007 #74
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
DICR show would be fine, but could you select another show without Hawethorne?
Looks like I've outstayed my welcome

VNN Media

Old February 26th, 2007 #75
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Looks like I've outstayed my welcome
To think, they don't like Scouse Gits in America either!

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old February 26th, 2007 #76
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
To think, they don't like Scouse Gits in America either!
I'm Nuggetfied

VNN Media

Old February 26th, 2007 #77
Miskatonic

Quote:
DICR show would be fine, but could you select another show without Hawethorne?
What's the problem?
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old February 26th, 2007 #78
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
I'm Nuggetfied
Don't worry about it. As we say in Aus, She'll be right, mate. You are good to go.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old February 26th, 2007 #79
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Hawthorne Kicks Ass!

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old February 26th, 2007 #80
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

At the risk of sounding like a typical female going tharn over a cute guy.. he's a tad the hotty, as well.

Thread