Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2009 #1
Serbian

Default Kidnapped Serb escapes from Nigerian captors

Don't these idiots know the risks involved in dealing with niggers?

They go and try to help these niggers build up some sort of infrastructure/civilization yet they have to watch their backs constantly because of .
Just goes to show that no 'good deed' EVER goes unpunished.

When will people learn?

Quote:
Kidnapped Serb escapes from Nigerian captors
22 November 2009 | 14:50 | Source: FoNet

ABUJA -- An employee of Belgrade’s Energoprojekt Dragan Stepanović, who was kidnapped in Nigeria, has managed to escape.

He told the FoNet news agency that he was able to escape because his captors probably did not expect that He would know the location where he was kidnapped very well.

Stepanović was kidnapped in broad daylight on November 16 by four men while working on an Energoprojekt construction site in a Nigerian village.

He said that they fire shots at them, assaulted the driver of his vehicle and earlier kidnapped a boy and girl who were 10 and 12 years old.

“They took my phone and money and took me to some kind of church, and took me somewhere further later,” Stepanović said.

He said that they traveled all night through swamps and that He heard gunfire on several occasions.

“The next day, they told me to stand and wait for a car to come pick me up, and they left with the children. I do not know why they left me alone,” Stepanović said.

“After 15 minutes, I said a prayer and left. I knew which way I needed to go and I managed to get to the road,” Stepanović said, adding that the main problem was that “no drivers wanted to stop for a white person.”

He then told someone that his car has crashed; adding that he probably would not have been picked up if he told someone that he had been kidnapped.

Stepanović was then taken to the city.

Energoprojekt stated that Stepanović was working in a part of Nigeria in which kidnappings are very rare.

The kidnappers asked first for USD 3mn and then for 1.3mn.

Energoprojekt officials said that kidnappers in Nigeria always ask for a lot of money and that is why it takes two to three weeks of negotiations usually before the captives are freed, adding that thankfully, Stepanović was able to escape.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 22nd, 2009 #2
Karl Lueger

"Stepanović said, adding that the main problem was that “no drivers wanted to stop for a white person.”

so a 'budala' fucks off to afreka and still manages to outsmart the chamuge who kidnap him..

Rambo, John J.

Old November 22nd, 2009 #3
Serbian

ha ha

I wonder if he will go back or if his opinion of chamuge has changed.

Old November 24th, 2009 #4
Serbian

what a joke

Quote:
Serbia to train Nigeria army

Nov 22, 2009

Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Vuk Jeremic has expressed the readiness of his country to assist in the training of Nigeria Army personnel in its Military Academy.

Jeremic stated this in Abuja on Friday when he led a delegation to Minister of State for Defense Abdulrahman Adamu.

According to him, Serbia was ready to build on the bilateral relationship existing between both countries, while commending Nigeria’s roles in peacekeeping in Africa.

He said his country is planning to organize a scholarship scheme that will enhance opportunities for Nigerians to study in Serbian universities.

“We want to organize a non-alignment scholarship scheme to benefit Nigerians as well as promote Nigeria’s military and economic activities,” the News Agency of Nigeria quoted him as saying.

Responding, Adamu said the ministry had gone through the documents submitted by the Serbian Government to support the military in Nigeria.

The minister said the document had been forwarded to the Ministry of Justice for verification.

According to the minister, the ministry has since completed the verification exercise and the Serbian Government is expected to show up for the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MoU).

?We are also ready to build on our relationship and we hope to fix a date for the signing of the MoU when you are ready,? he added.

Nigeria says that it will not recognize Kosovo and has condemned the Albanian declaration of independence.

After talks with Secretary General of the Nigerian government Yayale Ahmed and the Nigeria’s Foreign Minister Ojo Maduekwe, Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Vuk Jeremic said that Nigeria remains faithful to its position that it will not recognize the independence of Kosovo.

Jeremic said that Nigeria’s position is very important for the general opinion of African countries concerning Kosovo, and that it also has additional value due to the fact that Nigeria will become a member of the UN Security Council on January 1.

Nigeria is most populous African state.

Jeremic and the two Nigerian officials discussed bilateral relations between Serbia and Nigeria and agreement was reached to renew the work of the inter-state commission, which will be composed of ministers from both countries.

The Minister said that there is a great interest amongst Serbia’s pharmaceutical and construction industries for cooperation, and that there is also potential in the fields of economic, cultural and technical exchange.

Nigeria and Serbia have had good traditional relations of respect and mutual support for a long time and it will remain so, Jeremic concluded.
November 22, 2009
XINHUA

Thread