VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2011 #21
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Most people prefer black or white to complexity, but some things are complex and must be kept that way. To simplify them further is to falsify them.
Christianity doesn't fall into that category, obviously.

Old February 10th, 2011 #22
Moose

Is a live call-in Goyfire a consideration?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #23
Gustavson

Almost as good as GoyFire ^^

http://ia700200.us.archive.org/20/it...zsche_64kb.mp3

http://librivox.org/the-antichrist-by-nietzsche/

Quote:
14. We have unlearned something. We have become more modest in every way. We no longer derive man from the “spirit,” from the “godhead”; we have dropped him back among the beasts. We regard him as the strongest of the beasts because he is the craftiest; one of the re sults thereof is his intellectuality. On the other hand, we guard ourselves against a conceit which would assert itself even here: that man is the great second thought in the process of organic evolution. He is, in truth, anything but the crown of creation: beside him stand many other animals, all at similar stages of development.... And even when we say that we say a bit too much, for man, relatively speaking, is the most botched of all the animals and the sickliest, and he has wandered the most dangerously from his instincts—though for all that, to be sure, he remains the most interesting!—As regards the lower animals, it was Descartes who first had the really admirable daring to describe them as machina; the whole of our physiology is directed toward proving the truth of this doctrine. Moreover, it is illogical to set man apart, as Descartes did: what we know of man today is limited precisely by the extent to which we have regarded him, too, as a machine. Formerly we accorded to man, as his inheritance from some higher order of beings, what was called “free will”; now we have taken even this will from him, for the term no longer describes anything that we can understand. The old word “will” now connotes only a sort of result, an individual reaction, that follows inevitably upon a series of partly discordant and partly harmonious stimuli—the will no longer “acts,” or “moves.”... Formerly it was thought that man’s consciousness, his “spirit,” offered evidence of his high origin, his divinity. That he might be perfected, he was advised, tortoise-like, to draw his senses in, to have no traffic with earthly things, to shuffle off his mortal coil—then only the important part of him, the “pure spirit,” would remain. Here again we have thought out the thing better: to us consciousness, or “the spirit,” appears as a symptom of a relative imperfection of the organism, as an experiment, a groping, a misunderstanding, as an affliction which uses up nervous force unnecessarily—we deny that anything can be done perfectly so long as it is done consciously. The “pure spirit” is a piece of pure stupidity: take away the nervous system and the senses, the so-called “mortal shell,” and the rest is miscalculation—that is all!...
Quote:
15. Under Christianity neither morality nor religion has any point of contact with actuality. It offers purely imaginary causes (“God,” “soul,” “ego,” “spirit,” “free will”—or even “unfree”), and purely imaginary effects (“sin,” “salvation,” “grace,” “punishment,” “forgiveness of sins”). Intercourse between imaginary beings (“God,” “spirits,” “souls”); an imaginary natural history (anthropocentric; a total denial of the concept of natural causes); an imaginary psychology (misunderstandings of self, misinterpretations of agreeable or disagreeable general feelings—for example, of the states of the nervus sympathicus with the help of the sign-language of religio-ethical balderdash—, “repentance,” “pangs of conscience,” “temptation by the devil,” “the presence of God”); an imaginary teleology (the “kingdom of God,” “the last judgment,” “eternal life”).—This purely fictitious world, greatly to its disadvantage, is to be differentiated from the world of dreams; the latter at least reflects reality, whereas the former falsifies it, cheapens it and denies it. Once the concept of “nature” had been opposed to the concept of “God,” the word “natural” necessarily took on the meaning of “abominable”—the whole of that fictitious world has its sources in hatred of the natural (—the real!—), and is no more than evidence of a profound uneasiness in the presence of reality.... This explains everything. Who alone has any reason for living his way out of reality? The man who suffers under it. But to suffer from reality one must be a botched reality.... The preponderance of pains over pleasures is the cause of this fictitious morality and religion: but such a preponderance also supplies the formula for décadence....
Quote:
A man is grateful for his own existence: to that end he needs a god.—Such a god must be able to work both benefits and injuries; he must be able to play either friend or foe—he is wondered at for the good he does as well as for the evil he does. But the castration, against all nature, of such a god, making him a god of goodness alone, would be contrary to human inclination. Mankind has just as much need for an evil god as for a good god; it doesn’t have to thank mere tolerance and humanitarianism for its own existence.... What would be the value of a god who knew nothing of anger, revenge, envy, scorn, cunning, violence? who had perhaps never experienced the rapturous ardeurs of victory and of destruction? No one would understand such a god: why should any one want him?—True enough, when a nation is on the downward path, when it feels its belief in its own future, its hope of freedom slipping from it, when it begins to see submission as a first necessity and the virtues of submission as measures of self-preservation, then it must overhaul its god. He then becomes a hypocrite, timorous and demure; he counsels “peace of soul,” hate-no-more, leniency, “love” of friend and foe. He moralizes endlessly; he creeps into every private virtue; he becomes the god of every man; he becomes a private citizen, a cosmopolitan.... Formerly he represented a people, the strength of a people, everything aggressive and thirsty for power in the soul of a people; now he is simply the good god.... The truth is that there is no other alternative for gods: either they are the will to power—in which case they are national gods—or incapacity for power—in which case they have to be good....
Quote:
The divinity of this décadence, shorn of its masculine virtues and passions, is converted perforce into a god of the physiologically degraded, of the weak. Of course, they do not call themselves the weak; they call themselves “the good.”
Quote:
But this god of the “great majority,” this democrat among gods, has not become a proud heathen god: on the contrary, he remains a Jew, he remains a god in a corner, a god of all the dark nooks and crevices, of all the noisesome quarters of the world!... His earthly kingdom, now as always, is a kingdom of the underworld, a souterrain kingdom, a ghetto kingdom.... And he himself is so pale, so weak, so décadent.... Even the palest of the pale are able to master him—messieurs the metaphysicians, those albinos of the intellect. They spun their webs around him for so long that finally he was hypnotized, and began to spin himself, and became another metaphysician.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Antichrist

Old February 22nd, 2011 #24
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Is a live call-in Goyfire a consideration?
GayFire could not work like that because I'd hand Alex's ass to him in pieces in a live verbal exchange. That's a Chiricahua Challenge, btw.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #25
Thad Charles
Master Race

Don't act like you own any kind of phone, Chief Runny Stool.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #26
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Don't act like you own any kind of phone, Chief Runny Stool.
Who asked your opinion, Squaw Syphilis Sore? The funniest aspect of this "show" for me was its host pretending that he had an actual radio show when speaking to people who did.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #27
Ron Kyle

What's funnier is that injuns didn't have radio or internets or TVs or whatever before the white man came.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #28
Omega Man
Exiled In the 'Kwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kyle View Post
What's funnier is that injuns didn't have radio or internets or TVs or whatever before the white man came.
They didn't know how use horses before the white man arrived and showed them how.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #29
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
They didn't know how use horses before the white man arrived and showed them how.
There weren't any horses in the Americas at all until the Spanish introduced them in the 1500s.

Old February 24th, 2011 #30
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kyle View Post
What's funnier than that is that euros didn't have "radio or internets or TVs or whatever" in 1492, did they? And since Japan and South Korea have led the world in consumer electronics research and development, I wonder to what extent they do now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
Since there were no horses available, and since the "white men" that appeared were actually Spanish mestizos, do you believe that your comment is even remotely coherent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
There weren't any horses in the Americas at all until the Spanish introduced them in the 1500s.
There was a distinct breed of horses that went extinct at the end of the last Ice Age. But actually, the Indian use of horses was still not a widespread phenomenon until after the Great Pueblo Revolt of 1680, when the Castilian interlopers were forced from various Southwestern settlements, and their horses captured.

Old March 7th, 2011 #31
Pietro_Sturzenbecker

Agis, Alex, Chain,

Thanks for making a new show. In spite of the year and a half pause between 59 and 58, after about 5 minutes you guys clicked like old times and before I knew it, both hours of the show were already over. I was actually in disbelief when I initially saw that Alex had posted 59 on VNN. I so looked forward to hearing it that I waited like a week and a half before listening to it so that I had some incentive to finish the nagging unfinished tasks on my agenda.

The show was filled with great moments, as usual. I got a big laugh when Craig painted the picture of Andrew Lee Nash navigating his way along the river at night towards his prize, like the Underground Railroad! Alex's comments throughout were erudite and spot on and put to shame anything that the Kosher Kwanservatives like Rush and Hannity have to say. It was also interesting to hear the continuing harrowing adventures of Chain and the formerly free countries he is expelled from. Finally, I'm sad to hear about Byron dying. I searched far and wide for a legitimate copy of Line in the Sand to have and remember him by.

I look forward to Goyfire 60 and will do my part to subsidize further production if you wish. Take care guys!

Old March 9th, 2011 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro_Sturzenbecker View Post
Agis, Alex, Chain,

Thanks for making a new show. In spite of the year and a half pause between 59 and 58, after about 5 minutes you guys clicked like old times and before I knew it, both hours of the show were already over. I was actually in disbelief when I initially saw that Alex had posted 59 on VNN. I so looked forward to hearing it that I waited like a week and a half before listening to it so that I had some incentive to finish the nagging unfinished tasks on my agenda.

The show was filled with great moments, as usual. I got a big laugh when Craig painted the picture of Andrew Lee Nash navigating his way along the river at night towards his prize, like the Underground Railroad! Alex's comments throughout were erudite and spot on and put to shame anything that the Kosher Kwanservatives like Rush and Hannity have to say. It was also interesting to hear the continuing harrowing adventures of Chain and the formerly free countries he is expelled from. Finally, I'm sad to hear about Byron dying. I searched far and wide for a legitimate copy of Line in the Sand to have and remember him by.

I look forward to Goyfire 60 and will do my part to subsidize further production if you wish. Take care guys!
Thanks for the words, Pietro. Send me your address and I'll mail you a copy of The Line in the Sand.

Old May 17th, 2011 #33
Gustavson

Print'em out, stick'em up... also good for forum spamming... Do you see Curious George?
Attached Images

Old May 24th, 2011 #34
Paulavt

Quote:
Originally Posted by John MacMillan View Post
A friend of mine here owns horses from the Spanish lineage. He is an actor, writer producer and much more.
He is responsible for preserving the Original American Indian horse, Spanish Colonial Horse, Spanish Mustang and The Barb. He has several well known movies.

Old June 1st, 2011 #35
J. Kerr
Whats next?

The token Injun has an answer for everything, and seems to think that White's have contributed very little if anything we enjoy today.
Its amazing really, as you cant find many shitskins that can display any type of civility, yet they once led us all.

Next he will find a link about Injuns and their space program.

Go chief go!!!

Old June 24th, 2011 #36
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Tags
agis, alex linder, craig cobb, goyfire, vnn broadcasting

Thread