Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2007 #1
Wagner

Default How about another exiciting episode of GoyFire?

Who wants Alex, Aegis, Stan, and Chain to get back together and bash AmeriKWA in another exciting edition of everyone's favorite White Nationalist show, GoyFIRE?

1. Yes
2. No

-Wagner

Old August 24th, 2007 #2
Wagner

Does anyone read this section anymore? How about a show of support for GoyFire?

-Wagner

Old August 24th, 2007 #3
Jutlander

Unfortunately Linder has cancelled Goyfire, apparently. He said elsewhere he has no interest in ever doing another

Old August 25th, 2007 #4
centerfire

I like the Goyfire shows as much as anyone and have heard them all. However, I can understand Alex's reluctance to ally himself with Chain. Chain is quite a popular figure around here, which is understandable given his penchant for stirring things up. I have always seen him as a nutcase, though; a real weirdo. The way he goes about his activities, whether posting on the forum, filming bits as he irritates the shit out of people, or his commentary on Goyfire, seem rather bizarre and destructive. His ramblings are often almost, if not entirely, incoherent (like the long strings of oddly thrown together adjectives in a typical rant). The paranoia... I could go on with the list.

Soooooo... why not replace Craig with Dietrich, Bud, Todd (okay, a similar case can be made against him for his past activities, granted), Yankee Jim, etc.?

Edit: The comment about Todd is a preemptive measure. I actually find most of his commentary entertaining, if not pretty informative (esp. the prison experiences).

Old August 26th, 2007 #5
Flame Baiter
Banned

Is Craig Cobb the same guy as Chain?

Chain does know how to stir shit up, that's fo sho. Even when he's banned from the forum, he talks to his buddies, and they do the shit stirring on his behalf.

Old September 4th, 2007 #6
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Here is something to hold over GF fans until the next GF is out:

Boer Plight in South Africa 2007
http://podblanc.ath.cx/?q=node/6355

This was recorded a couple of weeks ago.

GF53 should be out soon. Main reason for the delay is I've been too busy with video projects to get another one produced. Stay tuned !

Thread