Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Is in the works...
Tune in for more details.

With Alex? or is it you and Chain?

Old October 31st, 2007 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default Goyfire #53 is the "Chinese Democracy" of VNN

It doesn't appear that the much promised Goyfire #53 exists. It is supposedly "in the works", sure, so is Axl Rose's long awaited Chinese Democracy album.

Old November 14th, 2007 #4
arthurbroeffle

I hope that Chain, Agis & Alex put the show together like before.

Old November 14th, 2007 #5
Freodheric Jameson
Reconquista Revanchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
It doesn't appear that the much promised Goyfire #53 exists. It is supposedly "in the works", sure, so is Axl Rose's long awaited Chinese Democracy album.
Well, "Chinese Democracy" does exist in a couple of slightly different forms in the world of "torrent space", and it's pretty darn good, so maybe Goyfire #53 will be some kickass underground Goyfire that people will talk about & bootleg like crazy, and it will achieve legendary status.

Old December 6th, 2007 #6
Ty Grant

Goyfire broadcast 20 is right on... ya' all might want to think to rebradcast the "Oldies and Goodies" great stuff... I thank you all that brodcast and think it sounds very professional. Its totally with out the Jew. There is no subliminal sub-pverted stuff. Also I always look to Friday nights. I listen when i can. thanks so much and enjoy listening.

Old December 8th, 2007 #7
centerfire

Whatever may come of Goyfire, I think the essential ingredients, Alex and Aegis, will satisfy anyone. Obviously Alex was very irritated by Craig's antics, but Chain was never a necessary element. Chain can stand on his own with whatever projects he produces, and he can be an interesting guest on any further Goyfires. However, as long as Aegis hosts the show and Alex provides the main commentary, Goyfire will be Goyfire. My proposal is to supplement the show with Deitrich as a common third man because he is politically savvy and funny (which is necessary to keep up with Alex). We have all heard FTL and know those involved. I think Goyfire would be far better with Alex and Aegis + any of the FTL guys throwing things about.

Old December 8th, 2007 #8
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
Whatever may come of Goyfire, I think the essential ingredients, Alex and Aegis, will satisfy anyone. Obviously Alex was very irritated by Craig's antics, but Chain was never a necessary element. Chain can stand on his own with whatever projects he produces, and he can be an interesting guest on any further Goyfires. However, as long as Aegis hosts the show and Alex provides the main commentary, Goyfire will be Goyfire. My proposal is to supplement the show with Deitrich as a common third man because he is politically savvy and funny (which is necessary to keep up with Alex). We have all heard FTL and know those involved. I think Goyfire would be far better with Alex and Aegis + any of the FTL guys throwing things about.
One big problem with that idea: Agis and Dietrich don't get along

Old December 9th, 2007 #9
centerfire

Quote:
One big problem with that idea: Agis and Dietrich don't get along
Okay, Mike. You're right there. But as Dietrich mentioned, though, perhaps on that very thread, good things can come from conflict. Goyfire is Agis' brainchild, as far as I know. Deitrich mentioned that some good music came from his interaction with people he did not get along with. So as far as a "big" problem with Goyfire, I don't know about that. I am suggesting an amelioration. Goyfire is very popular. Do not give it up.

There are people who think that it cannot go on without Chain, and I think that it can. What I am suggesting is that Dietrich take the place of Chain as the third guy on Goyfire. I can easily see Bud or Mark Faust in that position, but they have their own shows, and Dietrich has to juggle school and family. So given that Dietrich has the such limited time, why should he not take Chain's place in the Goyfire lineup?

Old December 19th, 2007 #10
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

http://podblanc.com/?q=node/11484

Old December 20th, 2007 #11
Wagner

Quote:
Very nice! Thanks for the teaser Agis!

-Wagner

Old December 20th, 2007 #12
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Very nice! Thanks for the teaser Agis!

-Wagner
My mic was acting up and Alex was on hiatus, but the content is tight, Chain was on a roll and we had a lot of fun working with Detroit is Crap's WhiteMan4WhiteLand.

Old December 20th, 2007 #13
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
My mic was acting up and Alex was on hiatus, but the content is tight, Chain was on a roll and we had a lot of fun working with Detroit is Crap's WhiteMan4WhiteLand.
Agis, that sounds like a good show, Whiteman4WhiteLand is an excellent host.

Old December 21st, 2007 #14
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Link:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d...GoyFire_53.mp3

Old December 21st, 2007 #15
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default Goyfire#53 was excellent!

I just finished listening to it. That was a great show. It was nice to hear Agis and Chain working together again, and WhiteMan4WhiteLand did a tremendous job filling in for Alex.

Old December 21st, 2007 #16
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
I just finished listening to it. That was a great show. It was nice to hear Agis and Chain working together again, and WhiteMan4WhiteLand did a tremendous job filling in for Alex.
WM4WL has really come into his element lately. He has the inside dope on Detroit, an eye for detail and a capacity for gruntwork: http://www.detroitiscrap.com/archives/543

Old December 26th, 2007 #17
TSUNTZU
Willy the NS Monkey

Thanks for GF #53.

Merry Xmas.

Old December 27th, 2007 #18
centerfire

Default Adam

I listened to GF53 and liked it. Agis sounds like he's at the bottom of a well; Chain is nuts, as ever, but ok; but Adam really came through. I've had a couple of run-ins with wm4wl, esp. on matters dealing with health and medicine, but he did a great job, in my opinion. I don't recall all topics covered, as I listened whilst driving and other important matters (at work). Adam had some big shoes to fill. We all look forward to Alex, so any stand-in will falter (not that Al himself doesn't falter a fair amount), but 53 was a good project. So hats off to a White guy from a once great city.

Thread