Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2011 #1
varg

Woodpecker GoyFire #59

Alex Linder, Craig Cobb & Agis reunite for this long awaited GoyFire broadcast.

http://www.GoyFire.com

Duration: 2 hours
File size: 109MB

quick mp3 link: Here (Right click and select "save link as" to save the mp3 to your computer)

Old February 7th, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Goyfire #59 show notes]

Hittin’ the Hogs: (Andrew Lee Nash)
Fifty-two-year old Andrew Lee Nash has been arrested for having sex with hogs in Greenwood, Mississippi. A local farmer became suspicious when, during a routine examination, a veterinarian told him that four of his hogs had a vaginal infection. Since hogs don't normally get vaginal infections (at least not the four-legged variety), the farmer suspected some pervert was diddling them. So he arranged for the local cops to stake out the farm by installing surveillance cameras.On December 3rd, 2010, they struck paydirt. Nash was caught diddling the hogs.
http://the--daily.blogspot.com/2011/...-afrikwan.html

Hit with a Brick
A 17-year-old boy was at library in Columbus OH Tuesday evening. He happened to catch the attention of two niggeros who conned him into assisting them with some computer issues. He left the library at 6:55 p.m. The two niggeros followed him to the bus stop and then attacked One of the niggeros threw the brick, hitting the victim in the head and knocking him unconscious. The suspects stole the teen's two laptops, Columbus police said.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jan/...bed-ar-366948/

Grim Sleeper – L.A. Serial Killer Lonnie David Franklin Jr
Lonnie David Franklin, 57, is charged in connection with 10 counts of murder and one count of attempted murder — crimes that occurred in South L.A. and spanned three decades, prosecutors have said.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ller-case.html

GOP can't rein in Tea Partiers
Two responses to O-bama’s 2011 State of the Union address. The official conservative boilerplate counterpoints and the ‘unsactioned’ response made by Michelle Bachmann. The Teaparty threat to divide the conservative vote would undoubtedly prompt GOP action to either absorb the movement's least controversial viewpoints or to simply neutralize it outright if it fails to conform to establishment expectations.
http://www.newsleader.com/article/20...ON02/102020307

Loughner: Six dead, 13 injured.
“Giffords (D-Ariz.), who is in a Houston rehabilitation center recovering from a gunshot wound to the head. Two aides also were hurt in the attack. Two other federal employees - a longtime U.S. district judge and another Giffords aide - were killed.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012406343.html

Tunisia, Egypt Riots
“The question is, do we think Obama is reliable or not,” said an Israeli official, who declined to be named. “Right now it doesn’t look so. That is a question resonating across the region not just in Israel.”
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/20.../17098311.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...volutions.html

Byron Jost
Byron Jost, a 35 year old American who arrived in Cambodia a few weeks ago has died. Next of kin have been contacted and his remains will be cremated here in Phnom Penh this afternoon on March 30th ,2010 at 3pm. The US Embassy has indicated they "will not be attending."
http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/v...616c340357df27

Old February 7th, 2011 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

I just listened to it. It was good to hear you all at it again. I enjoy Goyfire very much.

Good job guys.

Old February 7th, 2011 #4
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Thumbs up

Was fun to listen to.

Particularly the moments hesitation in attempt to decide whether KM is a WN or conservative on Mr. Linder's part.

No, no, I agree. WN need less infighting and petty quarrels with our 8 or 9% world population. We need to be more like Mr. Jost, more united and less abrasive. But, considering KM has obtained such status with such a following, his preaching of Christian ideals in his writings will bring out the most abrasive emotes I can bare to a fellow white. It's not the right way, and I'm glad to see the comments on his blog posts are reflecting that more and more, with a clear divide.

Well, then again, that is the story among all WN boards nowadays, isn't it. It's unfortunate that it feels like whites have to fight off their Christian values (even those that don't identify as one) before they can attack an enemy. It is the Christian values Mr. Linder spoke of in this Goyfire that are the real inhibitor of change, not the Jews.

So, the Spartans bred their children to fight from an early age, to be ruthless for their people. And then, the Whites still raise their kids with Christian values (all whites, not just Christians) to be passive and all-accepting. Hmm. Quite anti-survival and easily-exploitable if you ask me. How are people still advocating this non-white cult of other-worldly dogma when they have this world before their eyes and children that will inherit it? Aren't these whites saddened by the fact that their fathers didn't do enough to prevent what we are living in now, and able to have the foresight to see Christianity will not prevent it from getting worse for their own children?

Though, my perception tells me the WN demographic is swinging more toward the anti-Christian sentiments than toward what KM is preaching. People are becoming fed up and survival-oriented.

Last edited by P.E.; February 7th, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

Old February 8th, 2011 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Was fun to listen to.

Particularly the moments hesitation in attempt to decide whether KM is a WN or conservative on Mr. Linder's part.
I might hesitate for many reasons, but confusion over a political line is never one of them. In this case, altho I do not recall this hesitation, I probably slowed up so the two-digits could prick their ears and try to follow a three-digit distinction. Most people prefer black or white to complexity, but some things are complex and must be kept that way. To simplify them further is to falsify them.

Old February 8th, 2011 #6
America First

Never Give Up Hope !

Boorman put all his Eartly Wealth to try mightly to reach our young in 1981.

It was only that spark that our tormentor ursurpers do not understand that caused enough Whites to buy this VHS in the early 80's that saved Boorman's home etc.

Boorman worked in Hollywood and fully understood the enemy.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; February 8th, 2011 at 01:34 AM.

Old February 8th, 2011 #7
Serbian

Can't wait to listen to it!

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 8th, 2011 #8
Dan Allan

Kick ass! Thanks Alex, Craig, Agis and Varg.

Old February 8th, 2011 #9
Gustavson

Quote:
In § 1, Nietzsche expressed his dissatisfaction with modernity. He disliked the contemporary "lazy peace," "cowardly compromise," "tolerance," and "resignation."[6] This related to Schopenhauer's claim that knowledge of the inner nature of the world and life results in "... perfect resignation, which is the innermost spirit of Christianity ... ."[7]

Nietzsche introduced his concept of will to power in § 2. He defined the concepts of good, bad, and happiness in relation to the will to power. "What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man. What is bad? — All that proceeds from weakness. What is happiness? — The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."[8] German militarists found pronouncements such as "Not contentment, but more power; not peace at all, but war ..."[8] useful. Nietzsche's words were provocative and shocking in passages such as: "The weak and ill–constituted shall perish: first principle of our philanthropy. And one shall help them to do so. What is more harmful than any vice? — Active sympathy for the ill–constituted and weak — Christianity ... ."[8] This is an example of Nietzsche's reaction against Schopenhauer, who had based all morality on compassion.[9] Nietzsche, on the contrary, praised "... virtue free of moralic acid."[8]

Nietzsche went on to say that mankind, out of fear, has bred a weak, sick type of human. He blamed Christianity for demonizing strong, higher humans. Pascal, he claimed, was an intellectually strong man who was depraved by Christianity's teaching of original sin.[10][11]

Mankind, according to Nietzsche, is corrupt and its highest values are depraved. He asserted that "... all the values in which mankind at present summarizes its highest desiderata are decadence values."[12] Mankind is depraved because it has lost its instincts and prefers what is harmful to it. "I consider life itself instinct for growth, for durability, for accumulation of forces, for power : where the will to power is lacking there is decline."[12] Depravity results because "... nihilistic values dominate under the holiest names."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Antichrist_%28book%29

Old February 8th, 2011 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Man! I really enjoyed this broadcast. The boys were in great form.

Lots of great stuff discussed.

Canada sounds downright Orwellian. I found the concept of the Christian religion fostering "emotional promiscuity" very interesting.

Thanks to everyone involved. Great Job.

Can we expect more frequent GoyFire episodes?

Old February 8th, 2011 #11
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Allan View Post
Kick ass! Thanks Alex, Craig, Agis and Varg.
All I did was post the link on the forum

Old February 8th, 2011 #12
bubba

Goyfire 59, nice to hear some thought provoking sanity in this insane world.

Old February 9th, 2011 #13
John MacMillan

Thumbs up

That was great!

Any chance you'll revive Radio Istina, Alex? Istina provided hour upon hour of educational listening. Very informative, but entertaining as well.

Old February 9th, 2011 #14
Dave from New York

Enjoyable, informative show. Great job, guys. Though I must admit, I muted the rap music vignettes. I can't stand that nigger-noise in any context.

Old February 9th, 2011 #15
John Balmont

Thumbs up

Great to have the GoyFire fix again.

Can we expect more in the near future ?

Old February 9th, 2011 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Goyfire is hands down the absolute best talk radio out there, if sane men were in charge those three would earning millions.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 10th, 2011 at 07:19 AM.

Old February 9th, 2011 #17
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Damn! What a show GayFire is!

Old February 9th, 2011 #18
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Hey Juan I bet you got real offended when Alex made fun of your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) and its mystery meat. 38% beef guaranteed!

(For those who haven't listened, its toward the end of the show when he and Chain talk a little about inflation. it's hilarious!)

Old February 9th, 2011 #19
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Hey Juan I bet you got real offended when Alex made fun of your favorite restaurant (Taco Bell) and its mystery meat. 38% beef guaranteed!
My name is "Juan"? Why would my name be Juan, when that is a euro name? Hell, it's the king of Spain's name! Are you saying that I should be the king of Spain, Thaddy?

Old February 9th, 2011 #20
John MacMillan

Default Pan-Indian Trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Tags
agis, alex linder, craig cobb, goyfire, vnn broadcasting

Thread