Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2006 #61
Kievsky

To all who came to my defense, I offer my most sincere gratitude -- Mike, Irish Pride, Brutus, Yankee Jim, Stan.

To those who have written in opposition, I think you over-estimated the stakes involved. No one is injured when a wide variety of ideas is offered up. I'm not operating any sort of mind control cult. No one is being led down any primrose paths. Anyone is free to accept or reject the ideas I put out there.

I don't care enough about those posters who are in opposition to return the anger and vitriol. But I find it curious. Why would you care so much? Why invest so much emotional energy? In what way do I threaten you?

The best I can come up with is that you think I'm misleading people. To this I can offer some consolation; not too many people are following my lead in taking up the survivalist lifestyle and cheerful doomerism, other than the people who are already so inclined over at the peak oil sites.

One very important thing I've learned is to content oneself with smaller achievements. Here in the Kwa, we are raised with the growth capitalist mindset that everything has to be BIG and GETTING BIGGER ALL THE TIME.

Corporations can't just make a profit in this System. They have to show greater profits every year, or they go under. This is insane. You can have temporary growth, but it sure can't go on forever.

Movies teach us at the subconscious level that BIG victories and BIG achievements are the only ones worth trying for.

This is a very dangerous message for all of us. What happens is that if we can't attain big victories, then we give up, and steam in resentment.

I learned to content myself with small victories. Teaching my friends the wilderness skill of turning small animals into food; hitting the bullseye with my bow and arrow from 40 yards; taking my daughter to her piano and gymnastics and dance lessons week after week and seeing her do back handsprings and play Christmas music on the piano.

I suspect that may be what triggered a few people here. You have that idea "big victory, or nothing" and someone who is contented with smaller things has something wrong with him.

But if you look at those who are getting ahead of us, you'll notice that they content themselves with many small victories, which then add up to big victory.

I study the Asians in real life, and I read about the history of the jews, because I want to understand why these two groups are getting ahead of us or have gotten ahead of us.

My conclusion was that both Asians and jews were patient and persistent and contented themselves with small victories, generation after generation, until they got to where they are today.

We found ourselves suddenly out of power, and our first inclination is to get mad, take up the sword, and get it right back. But what happened to us was centuries in the making. That is, jewish power was centuries in the making, and it took a few decades of White decadence for the jewish power to fill the vacuum and look here we are.

My theory is that because what happened was on a deep, structural level, as a result of the culture that developed among us, we aren't going to be able to shoot our way out of it. We going to have to dig our way out of it, one shovelful at a time. We have to be as patient as a Chinese, and think in terms of generations, and content ourselves with small victories every year.

Small victories will add up to big victories. That much I can promise you.

Old November 20th, 2006 #62
Scott Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist
Exactly what is "excellent" about Lord Kievsky's ideas? Let's see, he advocates Whites should emulate their racial inferiors and underlive them by taking on boarders and carpooling, things he doesn't do himself because as he said, "the wife won't let me..." a little do as I say not as I do, he has suggested Whites go on welfare to drain the system, he advocates a primitive agrarian social network with a little tradecraft like primitive metalworking or cheesemaking on the side, he denigrates working class White people fancying himself some kind of future aristocrat in a post peak oil/apocalypse world simply because he knows a foreign language and has read fine literature and can play the violin! Does that about sum it up?

All of which I don't have a problem with, he advocates a LIFESTYLE, which btw he doesn't embrace himself other than his gardening. So be it, but let's not confuse these ideas as serious political thinking. He's said himself, this is fun and games to him, like a big frat party, and in that I think he got it 100 percent correct. The responses to him on this thread from Steve B. and Augustus Sutter reflect the seriousness with which these ideas should be taken, the only real lunacy being those who consider this some kind of radical out of the box thinking that is somehow going to save the White race.

As his Eminence has said this is a message board, and it allows these "ideas" to be vetted. If they are with merit they will stand on their own, and others will begin posting the great success they've enjoyed following his Lordships advice more so than his example.

To his credit he does recommend that Whites embrace a spirit of entrepreneurship, and that is a good suggestion. But all of what he writes could be more seriously taken if it wasn't merely idle speculation on his part, other than for the bunnyslaying. His "ideas" will carry more weight when he in fact lives as Randy Weaver did, off the grid, with boarders and no car as he recommends we do, and has become a successful WNist entrepreneur.

From the above comment are we to infer you are a member of the vaunted Boston Unit...as you put it, it's all about having a "blast" so enjoy the bunny slaying frat party get togethers... Serious political activity they are not, fun and games I guess if that's what floats your boat.

Btw, from what Lord Kievsky wrote are we to infer that dogs and cats are on the menu next?
Yanno, my first thought was to spend a little time this afternoon and dismantle this whole animal of yours piece by piece. But then I realized that I really didn't have to take the time, and I could sum it all up a little easier.....What do YOU have goin' on? :cheers:

Oh, hey....Wanna kiss the rabbit between his ears?

Old November 20th, 2006 #63
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Sutter dug his own hole. I was willing to give him room as Kievsky was open to the debate even though AS was acting like a jackass in an activism thread. That was enough for me to take action on him. But dragging the man's family into it is another thing.

Steve and Whitefist, you have personal problems with Kievsky, find another way to vent it off the forum or at least keep it out of activism threads.
My apologies Stan. But when I posted on this thread it was still in this just in and not in the activism thread where it is now. And so I figured it was fair game as did AS and WF.

Quote:
And if you hate the way I do business or VNN handles things, why bother coming here? The internet is a big place. Plenty of room for reindeer games.
You know I'm starting to ask myself that very question. Maybe it is time for me to move on.

Old November 21st, 2006 #64
Derrick Beukeboom

I've always found Kievsky's ideas thought provoking. Longtime reader from the founding days of the VNN site. What some of the critics don't seem to get is that things have drastically changed for the white masses. We are no longer in control anymore, nor are we the numerical majority in large parts of the country.
Are the apocalyptic visions going to happen? No one knows. But change does happen.
Besides, we may not all want to farm but we need to form physical networks of like minds and if this happens through farming or whatever, then it is a positive thing for us all.

Quit complaining. Kievsky is one of the few posters that I truly enjoy reading.

Old November 21st, 2006 #65
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Steve, I see how that could be confusing. The thread wasn't in the "Activism" section. But clearly, it is activism as it is a GoyFire Production centered around a White Man's concepts for survival and prosperity outside zog's trappings.

I posted the thread in this just in to advertise the release of the episode, as well as here in GoyFire where it permanently belongs. What I should have done was just provided a link to this thread for discussion. That was my mistake and I apologise for the confusion.

Old November 22nd, 2006 #66
Whitefist

Arrow Did he or did he not post those things???

Quote:
Sutter dug his own hole. I was willing to give him room as Kievsky was open to the debate even though AS was acting like a jackass in an activism thread. That was enough for me to take action on him. But dragging the man's family into it is another thing.

Steve and Whitefist, you have personal problems with Kievsky, find another way to vent it off the forum or at least keep it out of activism threads.

And if you hate the way I do business or VNN handles things, why bother coming here? The internet is a big place. Plenty of room for reindeer games.
Stan, I'm curious, how is what I posted a personal problem with Kievsky when I believe Kievsky has in fact said:

1. "Preparing for global apocalypse" is enjoying life and a silly idea, implying that it is the equivalent of a hobby. If that doesn't come across as the musings of a nutcase then tell me how do you think a normal White person would read that, his words Stan.

2. He likens his little get togethers to frat parties, basically just having a good time with friends. How is that serious political activism?

3. He wrote that we should underlive our racial competition by taking on boarders and giving up our cars, which btw he would do but his wife won't let him, again his words. So, Kievsky talks a good game, do as I say but not as I do...his words Stan.

4. He has encouraged Whites to go on welfare, a well known position of his on this board.

5. He has openly stated that he fancys himself a future aristocrat, why, because as he says, he speaks a foreign language, has read fine literature and can play the violin! Again Stan, his words. I'll ask again, does that sound like a normal take on life, something a normal White man or woman would relate to?

He reminds me of Tony Curtis in Spartacus, starring jew Kirk Douglas, where Tony Curtis is asked by Spartacus, "What do you do?" to which Tony Curtis replies, "I'm a singer of songs..." and Spartacus replies, "Yes, but what work do you do..."

Finally Stan, unlike the very personal and childish attacks directed against Augustus Sutter, I stuck only to that which he posted and said himself publically on this message board, which I would think should be enough to call into question the high regard in which Kievsky is held as a deep thinker on this board.

There's nothing personal about it, what Kievsky has posted comes across as loony, and imo most normal White folk, racially aware or not, would interpret it that way, which is what I believe I posted above.

To Brutus and Irish Pride, ROFLOL, so you can pick apart everything I posted, go ahead, I think I quoted his Eminence verbatim in this thread and I guess even he didn't bother to refute his own words so I'd love to see how you will.
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992

Old November 23rd, 2006 #67
Kievsky

Quote:
Stan, I'm curious, how is what I posted a personal problem with Kievsky when I believe Kievsky has in fact said:

1. "Preparing for global apocalypse" is enjoying life and a silly idea, implying that it is the equivalent of a hobby. If that doesn't come across as the musings of a nutcase then tell me how do you think a normal White person would read that, his words Stan.

2. He likens his little get togethers to frat parties, basically just having a good time with friends. How is that serious political activism?

3. He wrote that we should underlive our racial competition by taking on boarders and giving up our cars, which btw he would do but his wife won't let him, again his words. So, Kievsky talks a good game, do as I say but not as I do...his words Stan.

4. He has encouraged Whites to go on welfare, a well known position of his on this board.

5. He has openly stated that he fancys himself a future aristocrat, why, because as he says, he speaks a foreign language, has read fine literature and can play the violin! Again Stan, his words. I'll ask again, does that sound like a normal take on life, something a normal White man or woman would relate to?

He reminds me of Tony Curtis in Spartacus, starring jew Kirk Douglas, where Tony Curtis is asked by Spartacus, "What do you do?" to which Tony Curtis replies, "I'm a singer of songs..." and Spartacus replies, "Yes, but what work do you do..."

Finally Stan, unlike the very personal and childish attacks directed against Augustus Sutter, I stuck only to that which he posted and said himself publically on this message board, which I would think should be enough to call into question the high regard in which Kievsky is held as a deep thinker on this board.

There's nothing personal about it, what Kievsky has posted comes across as loony, and imo most normal White folk, racially aware or not, would interpret it that way, which is what I believe I posted above.

To Brutus and Irish Pride, ROFLOL, so you can pick apart everything I posted, go ahead, I think I quoted his Eminence verbatim in this thread and I guess even he didn't bother to refute his own words so I'd love to see how you will.
Yep, those are my ideas. Just keep my family out of it and everything is fine.

My problem with you, "Whitefist" is that you used your visit to my house and the personal information you collected to provide to anonymous Internet personality Augustus Sutter, who PM'd me with an "I know all about you -- where you live, etc" message. I wondered, "Where the heck did he get all that info?" and then I realized that Whitefist is part of his little junior high school girl gossip clique.

You failed to realize that we guard our personal information very carefully.

Very often I get a PM or an e-mail from someone in a geographical area. Just recently, someone from LA County CA who is on this board. He asked if I knew anyone in his area. As a matter of fact, I do. Before I even gave this VNN'er the person's e-mail address, I e-mailed and got permission from my California contact. He gave permission to give his e-mail address to this person, and I passed along the e-mail.

That's how we operate. Violating this protocol accidentally is bad enough; violating it maliciously and giving away personal information to a totally anonymous Internet personality is dishonorable and serves notice that you are not to be trusted.

Of course, you haven't addressed that. That's fine. I'm surprised to see you back on this board.

Speaking in very general terms, there are several well known White nationalists who are on some form of government financial assistance (I'm not one of them) in the form of pensions, social security, etc.

Personally, I have no problem with that. It frees them up to do White activism. There is indeed an element of "being compromised" in accepting ZOG money while working against ZOG, but things have gotten so insane in this country as it is that I think it's past time to care about this, and be glad that someone is doing something.

Also, some very articulate White nationalists live out of their car, or in a mobile home. You are worried that this will "discredit" us. I'm not. You only found out that a certain person was living out of his car when you got a little more involved (momentarily) in a certain section of the Movement. This disillusioned you.

We had a debate about WN's who live in their cars, and/or accept assistance from ZOG. You believe that it discredits us; I disagree. So what?

You've made your attempts to discredit me on this board. That's fine, and the above post is an accurate description of my ideas and it does not leverage information acquired during your visit to Connecticut.

So if people want to agree with Whitefist and disagree with my ideas, they are free to do so. I certainly shall not go out of my way to defend my ideas. There are plenty of people who agree with me, and have not changed their minds. Those who disagree, I say, it's a free country. And I'm always interested to hear the alternative ideas of what to do of those who disagree, if you have any.

It's clear to many of us, those who criticize and attack are not coming up with any ideas themselves. They are just saying, "Normal White people would think this is weird." I know plenty of these "normal White people" and anything outside their very narrow range of mass media and advertising manufactured ideas is "weird." I don't see the value in trying to conform to a degenerate and dumbed down society. I see value in trying to come up with fresh ideas, and trying them out.

Old November 23rd, 2006 #68
Whitefist

Arrow Get your facts straight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
Yep, those are my ideas. Just keep my family out of it and everything is fine.

My problem with you, "Whitefist" is that you used your visit to my house and the personal information you collected to provide to anonymous Internet personality Augustus Sutter, who PM'd me with an "I know all about you -- where you live, etc" message. I wondered, "Where the heck did he get all that info?" and then I realized that Whitefist is part of his little junior high school girl gossip clique.

You failed to realize that we guard our personal information very carefully.
You really are a sick mental fuck. I didn't provide any personal info to Augustus Sutter regarding your whereabouts or any private family info, however the culprit is staring you right in the mirror!

How quickly you have forgotten your private associations and conversations with him, where you yourself on another forum provided to him TONS of personal family info ROFLOL. Not to mention that your very presence on VNN and VNNF is one long discussion by you of YOU! So you violated your own alleged principle of guarding your personal information carefully, ROFLOL, what a joke!

What are you trying to do, make yourself seem like a martyr now that a few posters didn't fellate you on this thread, ALL HAIL LORD KIEVSKY.

Quit acting like a faggot, nobody put out any personal info on the board THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVEN'T ALREADY PUT OUT, like your name and where you live, nor was anything conveyed to you in PM that had anything to do with your family. What's more, Augustus Sutter is not some anonymous internet personality but rather is a well established racial activist, which is why he was part of the invitation only forum you referenced earlier in this thread.

What's really amusing is that you started the personal and family attacks on Augustus Sutter IN THIS THREAD, actually using jew pyschobabble to incorrectly btw characterize his personal life, then you get on a high horse because of a PRIVATE MESSAGE whereby personal info you yourself provided was mentioned to you, if that isn't the definition of CHUTZPAH I don't know what is!

Old November 23rd, 2006 #69
Whitefist

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
We had a debate about WN's who live in their cars, and/or accept assistance from ZOG. You believe that it discredits us; I disagree. So what?

You've made your attempts to discredit me on this board. That's fine, and the above post is an accurate description of my ideas and it does not leverage information acquired during your visit to Connecticut.

So if people want to agree with Whitefist and disagree with my ideas, they are free to do so. I certainly shall not go out of my way to defend my ideas. There are plenty of people who agree with me, and have not changed their minds. Those who disagree, I say, it's a free country. And I'm always interested to hear the alternative ideas of what to do of those who disagree, if you have any.

It's clear to many of us, those who criticize and attack are not coming up with any ideas themselves. They are just saying, "Normal White people would think this is weird." I know plenty of these "normal White people" and anything outside their very narrow range of mass media and advertising manufactured ideas is "weird." I don't see the value in trying to conform to a degenerate and dumbed down society. I see value in trying to come up with fresh ideas, and trying them out.
I've posted my ideas but being too self-absorbed I guess you missed them.

1. White men need to clean up their act and get their shit straight, earn income and act responsibly, LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

2. It seems to me the ideal area for racial activists in the Kwa to concentrate on would be among the working class, blue and white collar, more specifically, concentrating on a genuine LABOR MOVEMENT. Talk to people on the issue that most concerns them, ECONOMICS.

The problem is that your entire set of ideas won't translate because from your perspective hard working White people that embrace the American Dream are sick, how ironic coming from you, and so that is why I challenge what you post, because it is impossible to relate to the ordinary working White Man, they used to be called the "Reagan Democrats," when all you offer them is admonishment for THEIR LIFESTYLE, and castor oil as a remedy.

My interest in challenging your posts and ideas is not to discourage people from following you, but rather to show lurkers and those Whites I consider normal that there are racially aware White folks that can and do relate to them, that we aren't all part of the bizarre subculture/cult known as WNism.

I do sincerely wish you well in your endeavors, and should you prove to be right in the final analysis I certainly will be man enough to acknowledge that, however I'm not holding my breath waiting for that day ...

Old November 23rd, 2006 #70
brutus

RE: Whitefist

Quote:
It seems to me that your difference of opinion may not come so much from opposing post-jew-world living strategies, but rather come from a personality conflict with Kievsky. A real smart guy would attack the ideas and not the man, because he would realize that most of the WNs here are astute enough to see the difference.

Now I’ll point out some serious flaws in your opinions:

Quote:
1. White men need to clean up their act and get their shit straight, earn income and act responsibly, LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
Working for who? The system? Is working for the system the only way to exemplify responsibility? Are you saying that a White man should compromise his core values to feed his family? I think that the jew agree that we should. After all, that’s the lock on the corral gate, isn’t it?

Certainly there are other ways and we should help broaden the horizons of our Brothers and let them know that there are indeed alternatives to system jobs. Surely they will not get any alternative employment ideas from this jew controlled world, therefore it is left up to us to give suggestions in this regard and to provide other choices that White people may not know exist. Here, Kievsky is providing a valuable service and it serves no purpose to besmirch him for that.

Quote:
The problem is that your entire set of ideas won't translate because from your perspective hard working White people that embrace the American Dream are sick,
Why are you so wedded to the American dream? It's now a jew construct. Of course the lemming who embraces it is sick! And White Nationalism is a reactionary movement in total opposition to this sickness. A sickness, by the way, that is caused by the jew.

Quote:
My interest in challenging your posts and ideas is not to discourage people from following you, but rather to show lurkers and those Whites I consider normal that there are racially aware White folks that can and do relate to them, that we aren't all part of the bizarre subculture/cult known as WNism.
I would suggest that the jew-subverted American culture is what’s truly bizarre. It’s loaded with faggots, niggers, muds, whiggers, race traitors, patriotards, junkies and assorted other mental defectives caused by the jew infection. And those who think that White Nationalism is extreme or bizarre........so what! Who cares what a nut in a lock-ward thinks about those of us on the outside?

Our cause is righteous and doesn’t need to be diluted or sugar-coated in order to please the masses who would never join us anyway. That same stupid strategy was employed by the conservative Republicans who allowed the mexicans to invade the country with the hope of gaining votes. The mexicans voted en mass Democrat. The lesson here is that stupid people are more easily controlled by the jew. They are time wasters. WN is not looking for these idiots to be part of this revolutionary movement, we are looking for free thinkers who won't have a problem using force to accomplish our goals.

Old November 23rd, 2006 #71
Scott Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: Whitefist

It seems to me that your difference of opinion may not come so much from opposing post-jew-world living strategies, but rather come from a personality conflict with Kievsky. A real smart guy would attack the ideas and not the man, because he would realize that most of the WNs here are astute enough to see the difference.

Now I’ll point out some serious flaws in your opinions:

Working for who? The system? Is working for the system the only way to exemplify responsibility? Are you saying that a White man should compromise his core values to feed his family? I think that the jew agree that we should. After all, that’s the lock on the corral gate, isn’t it?

Certainly there are other ways and we should help broaden the horizons of our Brothers and let them know that there are indeed alternatives to system jobs. Surely they will not get any alternative employment ideas from this jew controlled world, therefore it is left up to us to give suggestions in this regard and to provide other choices that White people may not know exist. Here, Kievsky is providing a valuable service and it serves no purpose to besmirch him for that.

Why are you so wedded to the American dream? It's now a jew construct. Of course the lemming who embraces it is sick! And White Nationalism is a reactionary movement in total opposition to this sickness. A sickness, by the way, that is caused by the jew.

I would suggest that the jew-subverted American culture is what’s truly bizarre. It’s loaded with faggots, niggers, muds, whiggers, race traitors, patriotards, junkies and assorted other mental defectives caused by the jew infection. And those who think that White Nationalism is extreme or bizarre........so what! Who cares what a nut in a lock-ward thinks about those of us on the outside?

Our cause is righteous and doesn’t need to be diluted or sugar-coated in order to please the masses who would never join us anyway. That same stupid strategy was employed by the conservative Republicans who allowed the mexicans to invade the country with the hope of gaining votes. The mexicans voted en mass Democrat. The lesson here is that stupid people are more easily controlled by the jew. They are time wasters. WN is not looking for these idiots to be part of this revolutionary movement, we are looking for free thinkers who won't have a problem using force to accomplish our goals.
Meh, leave him alone, Bro. He admitted defeat and lost any credibility he may have had the moment he devolved into throwing insults at Kievsky.
To go on at this point would equate to making fun of the class bully that got smacked around by the freshman in front of the whole school (funny shit, though.) Clearly Mr. Whitefist had been let into Kievsky's circle at some point in time only to be sent packing for God knows what reasons.
So you can see where the hostilities stem from.

Old November 26th, 2006 #72
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
he speaks a foreign language, has read fine literature and can play the violin!

Last New Years Eve there was SMOKE comin' off that bow!

If we could've gotten through on the phone, (to the live VNN radio show) you guys would've heard the meanest rendition of "Dixie" you've ever heard!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old November 26th, 2006 #73
Todd in Ohio

Hmm, I just finished my very first Goyfire (the one with Kievsky) and I thought I'd add a few of my thoughts/reactions to the show, for what it's worth.

I like the idea of growing one's own food. It's a tremendous amount of work, but a worthy task. There was a time when a White man could supply his entire family with a year's worth of food for about four month's work (2 months for planting, and 2 for harvesting/putting up). It would be nice to be able to do that again.

Let's face it, running around all day in this fucking rat-race in order to make a few bucks so we can buy sustenance makes us a slave to the system. Our opposition is all to aware of this and will have ample potential to totally fuck our lives up just by getting us fired. It would be nice to take that away from them.

Personally, I've been experimenting with heirloom seeds, and trying to grow organic gardens. It's super-goddamned hard work but the lessons learned will be worth it. I see heirloom seeds as real exponential growth. From one seed comes many more, sometimes hundreds. The dirty fucking kikes can't control what's in my cellar, like they do with those soon-to-be-worthless federal reserve notes.

I also like the idea of the trade or barter system. It totally circumvents the current system. A friend of mine can now make ethanol with his new still, and I'm working on getting some beehives for honey. Alright, so honey and grain alcohol aren't going to save the white race, but building a White network will, and it has to start somehow, somewhere, sometime.

I'm not a doomsday freak, but I also keep enough freeze-dried food (25 year shelf-life) in the pantry to sustain my family of four for about six months. We would survive through an entire winter if Kroger or Super Wal-Mart fell off the fucking earth tomorrow--most folk would be dead within a month.

Anyway, good show.

Old November 27th, 2006 #74
White Will
Banned

Thumbs up White Zion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacManus
Hmm, I just finished my very first Goyfire (the one with Kievsky) and I thought I'd add a few of my thoughts/reactions to the show, for what it's worth.

I like the idea of growing one's own food. It's a tremendous amount of work, but a worthy task. There was a time when a White man could supply his entire family with a year's worth of food for about four month's work (2 months for planting, and 2 for harvesting/putting up). It would be nice to be able to do that again.

Let's face it, running around all day in this fucking rat-race in order to make a few bucks so we can buy sustenance makes us a slave to the system. Our opposition is all to aware of this and will have ample potential to totally fuck our lives up just by getting us fired. It would be nice to take that away from them.

Personally, I've been experimenting with heirloom seeds, and trying to grow organic gardens. It's super-goddamned hard work but the lessons learned will be worth it. I see heirloom seeds as real exponential growth. From one seed comes many more, sometimes hundreds. The dirty fucking kikes can't control what's in my cellar, like they do with those soon-to-be-worthless federal reserve notes.

I also like the idea of the trade or barter system. It totally circumvents the current system. A friend of mine can now make ethanol with his new still, and I'm working on getting some beehives for honey. Alright, so honey and grain alcohol aren't going to save the white race, but building a White network will, and it has to start somehow, somewhere, sometime.

I'm not a doomsday freak, but I also keep enough freeze-dried food (25 year shelf-life) in the pantry to sustain my family of four for about six months. We would survive through an entire winter if Kroger or Super Wal-Mart fell off the fucking earth tomorrow--most folk would be dead within a month.

Anyway, good show.
You and that precious heirloom seed represent our remnant, up against the powerful, ubiquitous, patented, genetically-altered seed corn of Monsanto. The latter, representing the multinational corporate agribusiness Beast that has the politicians of both political parties, not to mention the courts and "the law," in its pocket, can't prevail in the long run. You stand in its way with your handful of natural seed. Problem is, Monsanto is organized and the remnant is not. Monsanto has the big battalions, but you've still got the seed.

If it's Internet radio that best sounds the alarm to our people to start thinking along the line of self-reliance, like you do, Mr. MaManus, then it has come along just in the nick of time. That medium seems to be finding its legs.

What the enemy hates more than White dissidents, enjoying themselves, freely yacking and yucking it up about niggers and Jews and queers on the 'Net, within earshot of other restless Whites (who can only think such thoughts), is the chance that it will catch on, that we likeminded, determined few will lose our scattered, isolated and marginalized status and find each other, wake up more who think like we talk, working on close patches of soil, together, vigilant, with purpose, having withdrawn our consent to be governed by the Multicultural Beast and forced to plant its tainted seed. One must work to be independent of "the system," as you point out. That's vital. Having food or a valuable skill or product or service in an all-White area make you valuable when someone needs what you have. With bartering, nobody goes hungry. More power to you.

The White Zion example. There's a two-part American Dissident Voices show from around 2003 featuring a talk Dr. Pierce made in 1985, announcing the purchase of land in WV on which he'd like to build a proto-type White Zion. We like order, not disorder; and we like what's natural and normal and beautiful and unadulterated over artificial, abnormal, ugly and defiled. It's a White thing. We enjoy being free to associate only with our own people. We'll keep trying till we get it right. Don't tread on us.

Old February 19th, 2013 #75
Thomas Atkins

That was really good. Did Kievsky do any more VNN radio shows?

Old February 20th, 2013 #76
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Atkins View Post
That was really good. Did Kievsky do any more VNN radio shows?
I do not know, but he made some appearances here: http://reasonradionetwork.com/tag/kievsky

Old February 20th, 2013 #77
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
I do not know, but he made some appearances here: http://reasonradionetwork.com/tag/kievsky
Thanks!

Old April 22nd, 2013 #78
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

I know he's had three appearances on majority rights radio.

http://majorityrights.com/radio/index

Thread