Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 5th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Something strange happened to me yesterday...

When I tried to log in to my VNN account yesterday, I got a message that said that the forum's owner has banned my IP address, and I couldn't post. But today I didn't experience any problems. Could VNN's staff explain to me what happened?

P.S. I'm pretty sure that I haven't broken any rules.

Old June 5th, 2018 #2
Robbie Key

Do you use different computers or log into the forum from different places? I had this problem a year ago and for some reason the system could react like that sometimes. It's only a technical thing, far as I understand.

Old June 5th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Do you use different computers or log into the forum from different places?
Nope. Same place, same computer.

Old June 5th, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Sometimes that happens, just ignore it and try again after a couple of minutes.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 5th, 2018 #5
RobJ81
Onward and Upward.

Funny, there was a thread on Stormfront about this issue as well.

Old June 6th, 2018 #6
Ray Allan

The same thing happened to me about a year ago, just like Robbie and other members. Haven't had a problem since, but like Rick said, try again if it happens some more.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 6th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Sometimes that happens, just ignore it and try again after a couple of minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The same thing happened to me about a year ago, just like Robbie and other members. Haven't had a problem since, but like Rick said, try again if it happens some more.
Well, this problem lasted for about a day, but if it happens again, I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Thank to everyone who posted in this thread.

Old June 6th, 2018 #8
Alexander M.

As of now Vanguard News Network is not accessible for me. Anyone else?

Old June 6th, 2018 #9
Susan

I just tried it and got a "this page isn't working" message. Http error 500.

Sometimes the internet acts wacky. Don't know why. If it gets too bad, I turn my phone off and let it sit for a while.

Gremlins...aliens...jews...who knows?

Old June 8th, 2018 #10
Franco

The VNN main page has been down for over 2 weeks.

-------------------

Old June 17th, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

You're not alone dude.
That happens to me too often.
And that sucks..

I use VPN (Virtual Private Network) while surfing the internet.
Many of the IPs I used to have access on this forum have been banned by Cloudflare. as well as my Canadian IP address.

Change your IP address by using VPN and the problem will be fixed immediately. but not permanently, though.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 17th, 2018 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Typo

Old June 17th, 2018 #12
Skinhead Zack

Common causes and solutions to “Error 1006 Access denied”

Quote:
In visiting some pages, you may annoyingly get an “Error 1006 Access denied” message telling that: “Error 1006 Access denied.The owner of this website has banned your IP address”. Thus, you may fail to visit the page as you like. What is going on and how can you access every page that you like without problems?

When getting an “Error 1006 Access denied” message, the first thing that you should do is to hit the reload button and try again – this usually loads up the page the second time. Sometimes the blank page problems will be a temporary technical error on the way and you can quickly fix it by reloading the page. Also, when the URL is mis-typed, you will also come to the chance to get the code 1006 error message. So, if you are not able to get rid of the “Error 1006 Access denied” after several reloads, do remember to make sure that you are typing the correctly right address.

To deal with the “Error 1006 Access denied” message, you still need to check and reset the security settings on your own browser. This is the measure in place to help protect you while you are browsing the web. Directly follow these steps to adjust the settings:

*Click the wrench icon tools menu on the browser toolbar.
*Select Settings.
* Click Show advanced settings.
* Then you can adjust the setting of these aspects. By the way, it is highly recommended that you can adjust them to medium level:
Phishing and malware protection
SSL certificates and settings
Web content settings

Also, you should use a Firewall to protect and ensure your OS is always safe from internet threats and online interloper. The suspicious links and attachments will most of the time navigate you to some unsafe pages and generate the frustrating “Error 1006 Access denied” error messages.

Last, a simple mistake in the Windows registry database can also cause the appearance of the “Error 1006 Access denied” message. To fulfill any browsing activity, the system has to access and read thorough the registry database for its responding keys. However, when it fails to load any Google Chrome related entries and finis the browsing request, an error message will appear. For this concern, after all the above solutions you still need to run a professional registry cleaner to completely scan & fix all registry errors. With a registry clean system, you can enjoy the computer without problems all the time.

In conclusion, for some unknown causes you may fail to visit some pages and get an “Error 1006 Access denied” message. But after checking your computer, web browser settings with the above steps, I believe you can access all your desired pages without problems.

Download RegCure Pro

http://www.windowserrorhelps.com/common-causes-and-solutions-to-error-1006-access-denied

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 17th, 2018 at 11:54 PM.

Thread