VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2018 #1
Tom Rogers

Default Let's Support Joe Owens

***[deleted]***

Last edited by Tom Rogers; October 4th, 2018 at 12:33 AM.

Old September 28th, 2018 #2
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

I am all for local community campaigning but independent candidates, unless they are very well known and liked, do poorly in elections compared to someone standing for a political party.

I have said this before on here and on Stormfront.

Joe Owens, or any other nationalist, needs to campaign and stand in elections as part of an organisation if only to give the impression of something big as opposed to something small like when standing as an independent. It's a simple marketing strategy. People like to follow something that is perceived to be followed by many others.

I did this in Bradford campaigning alone to give the impression I wasn't a one man band operation but a large community organisation.

If I was Joe Owens I would register the name Liverpool Together or Liverpool First and campaign and stand in elections under that name with the goal of taking over Liverpool council and getting an MP elected.

If Liverpool First took off, other nationalists in other regions may decide to replicate it with their own version with the goal of winning power in their region.

Another advantage is that despite the demographics in multi-cultural areas where nationalists can't get candidates elected because of the block vote tactics used particularly by Asians, Liverpool First, because it doesn't use traditional right wing images and names, could, with a bit of marketing nuance, win enough votes to get elected.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; September 28th, 2018 at 11:08 AM.

Old September 28th, 2018 #3
Tom Rogers

***[deleted]***

Old September 29th, 2018 #4
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
If I was Joe Owens I would register the name Liverpool Together or Liverpool First and campaign and stand in elections under that name with the goal of taking over Liverpool council and getting an MP elected.

If Liverpool First took off, other nationalists in other regions may decide to replicate it with their own version with the goal of winning power in their region.

Another advantage is that despite the demographics in multi-cultural areas where nationalists can't get candidates elected because of the block vote tactics used particularly by Asians, Liverpool First, because it doesn't use traditional right wing images and names, could, with a bit of marketing nuance, win enough votes to get elected.
And how long do you think it would take for the media to remind potential 'voters' of Joe Owens' history?

From posting envelopes to Jews laced with razor blades, to boasting about his arrests for suspected murder, to boasting of selling-on drugs he had confiscated when working as a bouncer etc, etc....

If Owens had any genuine nous about him, he'd work in the background supporting those who might benefit from whatever support he may have to give them...no matter how dubious that support may be.

In truth, he should just fuck off.

Old September 29th, 2018 #5
Henry.

Fuck off aNDY, you rat faced jew lover.

Old September 29th, 2018 #6
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
And how long do you think it would take for the media to remind potential 'voters' of Joe Owens' history?

From posting envelopes to Jews laced with razor blades, to boasting about his arrests for suspected murder, to boasting of selling-on drugs he had confiscated when working as a bouncer etc, etc....

If Owens had any genuine nous about him, he'd work in the background supporting those who might benefit from whatever support he may have to give them...no matter how dubious that support may be.

In truth, he should just fuck off.

Ideally Joe Owens would have to take a behind the scenes role for the reasons you highlighted.

Although my post specified Liverpool, mainly because the thread is about Liverpool and Joe Owens, I was hoping, even if I am being a little optimistic, others will take note and try it out in their community.

Old October 1st, 2018 #7
Tom Rogers

**[deleted]***

Old October 1st, 2018 #8
Tom Rogers

***[deleted]***

Old October 1st, 2018 #9
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
selling-on drugs he had confiscated when working as a bouncer etc, etc....
All doormen do that, or charge rent, myself included many years ago. What ou going to do, flush it down the bog?

Old October 1st, 2018 #10
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Fuck off aNDY, you rat faced jew lover.
Some Jews are OK

Old October 1st, 2018 #11
NaomiX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Rogers View Post
I'm not interested in a discussion of Owens as a person. I've never met him, never spoken to him, my contact with him has been restricted to a few brief e-mails. I will not say if I like him or dislike him. I know little-to-nothing about him.

My interest is in discussion of the methods, not the personalities.
There is always a method to Joe's madness.

Old October 1st, 2018 #12
andy

Quote:
I'm not interested in a discussion of Owens as a person. I've never met him, never spoken to him, my contact with him has been restricted to a few brief e-mails. I will not say if I like him or dislike him. I know little-to-nothing about him.

My interest is in discussion of the methods, not the personalities.
There is cetainly an opening for nationalists in local politics. Turnout for the local council elections is less than <50% of the registered electorate and some council seats the turnout as low as <10% with the total votes of less than 100 and the winning majority is in single figures. So the numbers are favourable for an individual taking a public stand as a nationalist.

Research:

Owens has stated his first action was to go door to door with a clipboard and find out what nrighbourhood problems were troubling the locals. He stated after the election that he had not factored into his research more recent arrivals (Slavs?).
Without a candid de-brief from him we have to speculate that he carried out his door to door. No doubt that on the doorstep every scouser agreed with him and many of the Slavs as well raised the same issues: Fly tipping, non-whites,prostitutes,drugs, associated vice and intimidation by idle gangs of aliens.

That as a given why didn't he win ?

Liverpool City Council Municipal Elections 2016: 3rd May 2018
Kensington and Fairfield
Registered electors 9,347
Turnout / votes cast 2,335
= 24.98%
Sue Walker won the seat with 1,768 = 76.08%

Identifying the concerns of locals is not enough he should first invest in a copy of the electoral register for Kensington and Fairfield ward and check he is not just being told what he wants to hear. Is he checking those who express support are eligible to vote in the first place sounds obvious but is he doing it ? More electors did not vote than he needed to win three times over.
He needs to make sure anyone he spends time and energy on is actually registered to vote in the first place. Then make them a regular on his round of canvassing.

He needs to research his opponents what are the councillors doing and by extension the labour party doing for scousers (and Slavs) ? Does the elected councillor live in the constituency ? He doesn't so he can never use that important point when appealing to electors

Facetious and self evidently "racist" references to "Kenya" instead of Kensington and Fairfield is not "smart" it is stupid and looks like system direction. Back in the day scousers called it "Kenny" and may still do so identifying with your target electors normal terminology is important. Omitting Fairfield is self defeating as it is mainly in the Fairfield portion of the constituency that the Albanians and Africans are operating.

The parliamentary constituency for the borough is Liverpool, Wavertree which happens to be the seat of prominent zionist jewess Berger. This was the seat of anti-fascist activist Silverman for decades and is regard as a jews safe seat. It may be a coincidence that a Bnp member has selected a jew fiefdom to make a comeback in legitimate politics but it looks like system direction in a city with plenty of constituencies including his own filled with robust normal registered scousers capable of voting for an enthusiastic patriotic candidate.

Finally and this could be an important issue for Owens to my knowledge two current "activist nationalists" Mark Cotterill and Paul Golding gave up and walked away from public office once elected, as did Arnold Leese back in the day.

The Bnp had over 100 councillors and it didn't seem to make any difference more recently UKIP had over 400 councillors and it did not seem to make any difference.

In summation: Why not? It is not as if nationalists are doing anything else useful so re-born as local community leaders might stop them wasting time lamenting over Tommy Robinson stealing their demographic. Regular contact with legitimate electors might tell them something about their nation and even themselves.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 1st, 2018 #13
Tom Rogers

***[deleted]***

Last edited by Tom Rogers; October 4th, 2018 at 12:34 AM.

Old October 1st, 2018 #14
Henry.

Quote:
I'm not interested in a discussion of Owens as a person.
It's a pity the media (which dictates how candidates are presented to voters) don't follow your example.
Quote:
I've never met him, never spoken to him, my contact with him has been restricted to a few brief e-mails. I will not say if I like him or dislike him. I know little-to-nothing about him....
Yes, you said it. You know nothing about him.

Old October 2nd, 2018 #15
Tom Rogers

***[deleted]***

Old October 2nd, 2018 #16
Henry.

Quote:
His background is already well-known.

Exactly. I know nothing about him. This thread is not about Joe Owens. This thread is about Joe Owens' methods.
If you "know nothing about him" then you obviously know fuck-all about his methods.

Our conversation is over.

Old October 3rd, 2018 #17
Tom Rogers

***[deleted]***

Old October 3rd, 2018 #18
Henry.

Quote:
My interest is not in Joe Owens' background, personality, likes and dislikes, favourite colour, inside leg measurement, etc., but in the methods he espouses.
His methods? Well for a start he stood for election as a 'nationalist' after serving eight months for sending razor blades to local Jews. That's all that needs to be said to know he's a hopeless liability and certain loser. You couldn't make it up...But maybe Hope Not Hate could, Special Branch could, Searchlight could....
Quote:
If you want to discuss Joe Owens the man, then start your own thread. Don't divert this one again.
LOL.

Old October 4th, 2018 #19
Tom Rogers

And people wonder why we don't get anywhere.

I've deleted my comments to this thread.

Owens' background is widely known in Liverpool. That's not what this thread was about. I explicitly stated that this was about Owens' methods. I am not interested one way or the other in Owens as a person or his background - it's irrelevant.

The only reason somebody would make an issue of it would be to discredit him - out of bitterness, narcissism, personal dislike for Owens, or because they are working for the enemy, or some combination of these.

I am embarrassed by this thread and I apologise to Joe Owens.

I will not make the mistake of commenting on this forum again.

I will not reply to any further messages.

Old October 4th, 2018 #20
Henry.

I entered this thread in reply to Gerry Fable, not you...
Quote:
I've deleted my comments to this thread.

Owens' background is widely known in Liverpool. That's not what this thread was about. I explicitly stated that this was about Owens' methods. I am not interested one way or the other in Owens as a person or his background - it's irrelevant.
You're a liar. Mention of Owens' methods came only after my exchange with GF. Your OP mentioned NOTHING about Owens's "methods" and that's why you removed it.

Unfortunately (for you) you weren't able to delete the title of this thread which remains for all to see...."Let's support Joe Owens"

That was the STATED purpose of this thread and it remains so despite your craven efforts to run away from your monumental fuck-up!

Last edited by Henry.; October 4th, 2018 at 04:25 AM.

Thread