Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Default New Jewish-Christian alliance against antisemitism across U.S. campuses

I found this on Stormfront by revision, who goes by alex revision on VNN. Since I can't find he's posted it on VNN, I think it needs to be seen.

Quote:
Jessica Marzucco, director of Christians United for Israel on Campus, said members of her organization are “outspoken and proud to advocate for the Jewish state.”

“We have zero tolerance for the targeting of Jewish students and antisemitic bullying and we serve as the strongest non-Jewish voice on this issue on college campuses in the nation....."
https://www.jpost.com/Jerusalem-Repo...lliance-569192

Oh, yes. jews are allowed their own fraternities and sororities on campuses. White fraternities and sororities had damn well better not display the Confederate Battle Standard....OR ELSE!!!!!!

Good job, former hippies!!! YOU and (((the tribe))) helped get (((the tribe))) protected status!!!! And, WTF is anti-semitic "bullying" on college campuses???? Do you consider rag heads in the same league as (((jews))) as "semites????"
If you do, you're even worse than I think you are!!! But, you probably don't, just reserving "anti-semite" for (((tribe members!!!!!)))

I'd tell you to get a real life, but your brains are non-functional and you are just little zombies.

Thread