Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 1st, 2004 #21
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Must be civil, must be civil, must be...

It angers me further that, whenever they want to stir up some hate against Arabs, these dick-snipping freaks start wringing their hands all over the major media about Muslims practicing female circumcision. Oy vey! It's bah-buh-rous!
It's only common among the savage negro muslims of Africa. Then some lesbians start squawking that everyone drop what yer doing and help import several metric buttloads of these sorry negroes because they are threatened with getting their vagina snipped. I say they need just that treatment here in the US, it might put the brakes on the boom in useless crack-niglets.
Ask the Jew about the practicality of their own barbarous custom and they get vague and change the subject.

[Edited by George: Hey Momus, watch your language in this section]

Old June 1st, 2004 #22
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Heh, nice one MOMUS. :P

Anyways, the Muslims are just as dumb as the jews, because they love circumcision for males, as well. Man, the more I read, the more I'm thankful this never happened to me.

Old June 1st, 2004 #23
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Circumcision

If you are interested in doing something about your mutilation, there is a plethora of information out there, especially on the web.

The best book I have read regarding this subject is 'The Joy of Uncircumcising' by Jim Bigelow. It's deemed one of the foremost books on this whole subject and more importantly, can help you do something about the unwarranted mutilation of your body.
There is indeed hope.

There also exists www.tugahoy.com (yes, a silly name, but it works wonders!)

See the organizations NOCIRC and NORM about various ways to help you become more natural once again.

With consistent action, you can expect to see noticeable results within 3-6 months. Substantial coverage with 1 year to 18 months, depending upon how tight you were cut.
Full coverage is difficult to achieve, but is possible.

Old June 1st, 2004 #24
Georgie

I'm sure Palatine Creator would have alot to say about this, where is he when you need him. He knows alot about foreskin restoration and the like.

Old June 1st, 2004 #25
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Who snipped my text?

Georgie, was that you who censored me? Hell, I thought I was being as civil as I could be.
No, I'll remain pissed but I'll not go to another Kike doctor to attempt to undo the damage done.
My lil prepuce is on its way to heaven to await me there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
I'm sure Palatine Creator would have alot to say about this, where is he when you need him. He knows alot about foreskin restoration and the like.

Old June 1st, 2004 #26
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Did anyone else just go to a scary visual place?

Old June 1st, 2004 #27
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Georgie, was that you who censored me? Hell, I thought I was being as civil as I could be.
No cursing and that includes words such as the racial epiphets. I only edited a few words that was it. Hardly what I call "censoring". I'm sorry but thats the rules of this section. If we are gonna get people to follow them then we have to be strict about it.

Old June 2nd, 2004 #28
sven_knuckles

I don't like it how some women are disgusted by an uncut penis. I don't look at a vagina and go "ewwww." even if it does look unappealing sometimes. Not that any women has ever said ewww to me, but when you read their thoughts online, it's scary.

Old June 2nd, 2004 #29
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
I don't like it how some women are disgusted by an uncut penis
Really? I didn't think they felt this way (at least not from the ones I've talked to).

Quote:
when you read their thoughts online, it's scary
Would it be wrong to assume maybe they're teenage girls with absolutely no clue to what they are talking about?

Old June 2nd, 2004 #30
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
If you are interested in doing something about your mutilation, there is a plethora of information out there, especially on the web.

The best book I have read regarding this subject is 'The Joy of Uncircumcising' by Jim Bigelow. It's deemed one of the foremost books on this whole subject and more importantly, can help you do something about the unwarranted mutilation of your body.
There is indeed hope.

There also exists www.tugahoy.com (yes, a silly name, but it works wonders!)

See the organizations NOCIRC and NORM about various ways to help you become more natural once again.

With consistent action, you can expect to see noticeable results within 3-6 months. Substantial coverage with 1 year to 18 months, depending upon how tight you were cut.
Full coverage is difficult to achieve, but is possible.
The tugahoy is a very effective device. I wore tape for a few months during which I was able to grow back a lot of skin, but eventually I became disappointed that the growth had slowed considerably and decided that I would try this device.

I really like the book Sex As Nature Intended It http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/ which is now available in ebook format also. The author conducted a lot of research and interviewed many men who have restored their foreskin and men who were circumcised later in life, after they already had sex intact. She aslo interviewed lots of women who have had sex with both mutilated and intact men and included plenty of direct quotes. The tuguahoy is the only foreskin restoration product recommended, and is included because a lot of men have restored much faster when using it.

The tugahoy site even lists how many they've sold:

http://www.tugahoy.com/new_notices.htm

My notice is still displayed:

On Sunday evening, 2/22/04, a total of five Tug Ahoys were mailed to the following, all of whose orders came via PayPal: SL, MM Jr. (eCheck cleared), DS, ED, and HN. Thanks a lot for the orders.

On Saturday, 2/14/04, Tug Ahoys were mailed to DF and AFB, both of whom sent orders via PayPal. A notification of payment by e-check by MM was also received. His Tug Ahoy will be mailed after the payment has cleared, which usually takes about 7 days. Thanks very much for the orders.

The book is a lot cheaper, and I would definately recommend it. It may help to give you the "emotional fortitude" that is truly necessary to carry out a long-term plan for foreskin restoration.

Old June 2nd, 2004 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl
LOL Hi there A&E,

[center][b]On a unrelated subject, let me invite anyone interested
A&E, Sounds like you better hit the History and Law Books.

Your comment is indeed unrelated. Is your purpose merely to try and make me bristle or do you have something relevant to the thread to contribute?

Moreover, your suggestion about Catholic thought is misleading and erroneous. It may characterize the way a bunch of Jews would like Catholics to believe, it may characterize the way a bunch of Marxist heretic "liberation theologists" beating their hippie tambourines would like Catholics to believe, but your interpretation is hardly NIHIL OBSTAT is it?

Finally, Catholic thought needs some tweaking to be sure. The Catholic Church is a big thing and remaining engaged with big things is a culture war methodology that works better than running from them like Randy Weaver in a shack out in the stix. But I could be wrong. We will look to your vaunted position as Pope of the Church of Jarl for the likelihood of impressive results. Or is it a coven? or a "thing?" Wait-- do you need at least one follower to be a coven?

Old June 2nd, 2004 #32
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

You're welcome to pick and choose a few things here and there that are particularly obnoxious to justify your blanket generalizations. At least here you've identified an issue that is of particular concern, unlike some of your previous comments which have been offbase. That aspect of social thought needs work for sure but you would throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Disengagement from existing social institutions is like randyweaverism. No offense to randy. You sit back and peck your keyboard and say what's ill of the world and never make any connections to people in the world which might give you the chance to actually gain power and make some changes. It's only marginally better than survivalism where somebody fantasizes about running off during some collapse that probably wont happen.

Instead of kicking back and oy veying and throwing stones and saying head for the hills, or NW imperative, or lone wolf, or whatever, dont people try to actually be "fish among the people" and work your revolutionary magic through personal contact in the existing social networks.

That is what a church is. An existing social network. That is what a government is, an existing social network. That is what an established business is, an existing social network. For example, there are plenty of people who see no problem working for a multinational global company run by kikes. It's just a job right? You show up and do your thing and get paid. You do it because you have to. You use the opportunity at hand, and turn the traded resources to your own ends on your own time. That is what people should do by participating in churches or elections or social clubs like the fucking moose lodge or masons or whatever.

I keep on saying this in a hundred different ways in the hopes that there are people here who want to be elite WN infiltrators who are willing to use any means necessary to gain power and then act in the best interests of our people.

The person that most eloquently challenged that strategy was Matt Hale. He once said we cant out jew the jew. He should have said Hey diddle diddle, right up the fuckin middle because he might as well have charged the machine guns. I have been dismayed more and more by Matt's story where he was honest and upfront from day one in law school. Then he didnt get a license, he ended up getting railroaded. I put my hundred bucks in the mail to Hale today Jarl, on top of whatever else I have exchanged with him over the years, what the fu*** have you done? I disagreed with Matt's frank strategy but never questioned his heart. I think we need to seriously consider how successful it is to stand back and throw stones at successful organizations from the outside and ignore all the opportunities they present.

So, Jarl, all you have done is talk sh** about Christians. What has Jarl accomplished? What is Jarl's strategy to victory? Talk sh**? [edited by Franco.....this is the Civil Forum; next post like this will be deleted] It aint working.

If Matt had shut up during law school, he might be doing ten times what he is doing today.

What never ceases to amaze me is that we are among the few Whites who understand the nature of Jewish power and yet fail to grasp the strategies necessary to reverse their usurpation. Yet the Whites who can implement those strategies in life, fail to grasp Jew power. Thus we are and remain, impotent. In your manifest critical wisdom Jarl what is the way out. Reveal to us your master plan:

Old June 2nd, 2004 #33
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

you're right it does. the issue here however, is less what particular silly thing some churchman said or did, but what we can do to move our pieces forward. churches offer us opportunities not available elsewhere. opportunities we continue to ignore at our own expense. I keep on coming back to that and it keeps sailing over your head.

if you want to keep up the tirade be my guess. I see you've elsewhere tried to make a few positive suggestions which is good. such as your hitler worship thread about gods. well see where thirty years of hitlerism has taken Matt Keohl. Nowhere.

Old June 2nd, 2004 #34
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Nope, not at this stage churches do not. They have become the mortal enemies of Aryan racists. To control the churches you have to control the state. At this point the "movement" can hardly even control it's self. So you need to be at the top that is were the power to tell the churches what to say comes from. And we are at the bottom.

So much for that idea. The worst sort of the masses pack themself's in pews on sunday morning. Worry about the masses when we have the power to do so.

In the end trying to build any lasting change upon christianity is a wasted effort the mormons are the perfect example of that. You can not have a Aryan society build upon jewish ideals ie christianity that will last.
well at least here we have a serious evaluation of part of the suggestion. my suggestion however is even humbler than rebuilding a new church from above. Partly, that if the circumstances permitted which as you point out at this time they do not.

But otherwise, observe that on an individual basis lack personal contacts and other resources like money which if collectively concentrated and reallocated onto projects like White media, would advance the cause. so to some extent what I'm saying is that participation in churches will enhance personal resources which you can redirect as you see fit. also, again, I dont think personal recruitment in churches should be dismissed either.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #35
Whirlwind

The funny thing about your suggestions about advancing our cause through churches, is that thiose same churches would have nothing to do with you or your notions. They are somewhat less tolerant than myself. Let's see you get your idea printed in their sunday bulletin. Here, your ideas are considered. There, your ideas won't see daylight. And that is where we should look for support/recruits?

Old June 28th, 2004 #36
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I just read Bennett's article from VNN. Man, the way she wrote that article, I'm even more thankful I wasn't mutilated.

Old June 28th, 2004 #37
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I was formerly exactly such an ignoramus in this regard.

Before I read Liz on VNN, I never imagined the procedure might be more significant than a haircut. I am truly thankful to be better informed in case I ever have sons, for they surely will NOT be cut.

Liz and VNN alike deserve real credit for disseminating this valuable information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatine Creator
Believe it or not, there are many male high school graduates in America who don't even know what a foreskin is, or that anyone actually has skin covering the head of their penis.

Old June 29th, 2004 #38
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
The funny thing about your suggestions about advancing our cause through churches, is that thiose same churches would have nothing to do with you or your notions. They are somewhat less tolerant than myself. Let's see you get your idea printed in their sunday bulletin. Here, your ideas are considered. There, your ideas won't see daylight. And that is where we should look for support/recruits?
Hey did you think I was going to walk into church with an NSM uniform on? LOL Not everything has to be the hard way. You need to give em the medicine drip by drip and with a teaspoonful of sugar. Whilst not sounding the alarm for the jews to come swooping in. WN, always hey diddle diddle right up the middle? Straight into the machine gun nest?

My ideas get considered one on one. One on one, yes we might find recruits in churches if there recruiting were done properly. Also keep in mind one on one recruiting is the expensive way of recruiting in terms of time and so it is for people who have something to offer once they are recruited. You identify such people ahead of time and go for somebody who is an opinion maker and not a lemming. Lemmings dont count for shit anyhow, quit worrying about them. They will do what they are told. You've got to grab the people who do the telling.

Old November 2nd, 2004 #39
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Gentle loving ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatine Creator
Compare his attitude to the attidute of those who call themselves "white nationalists" who insist that male genital mutilation is not criminal.....
I found a few of them. How would you like to have them as nurses after getting a hernia operation?

Old January 2nd, 2009 #40
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking $200 Abortion

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/956a/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0

Thread