VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2007 #1
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

jewsign goyfire.com down

Maybe one of the kike-a-likes on this forum has the 'inside tip' for why goyfire.com is not redirecting?

http://www.goyfire.com

Old October 8th, 2007 #2
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

bump bump bump

Old October 8th, 2007 #3
White Minority

What's up agis? Glad to see your still around.
I have listened to every single goyfire all the way through......TWICE!
It's a fuckin shame you guys are not doing them anymore.
GOYFIRE was with out a doubt the best broadcasts...hands down.
As far as media goes and getting out the message...you guys owned it
I burn shows and pass them out.
I have got more people to open their eyes and become more aware with goyfires then anything else I have tried...fuckin awsome.
You got anything else in the works?
I guess chain's busy with podblanc and alex has radio istina.
But damit....MORE GOYFIRE!!!!

If you find out who's fucking with the site and I am able to get within arms reach of him...I'll beat the shit out of him.

I figure i at least owe you guys that.

Old October 9th, 2007 #4
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Thanks for the support WM. I am a big fan of GoyFire myself.
I never know what Alex or Chain will come up. It's kind of like going to Delphi and asking a question.

GF53 is in the works. The longer the wait, the fiercer the hate !

Anyway, it's kind of odd that goyfire.com is down and I've gotten ZERO feedback from the master techs running VNN. I guess that shows what this new crew is about.

Old October 9th, 2007 #5
Darren
Banned

the domain name is still good, not expired.. it looks like the name servers (DNS) do not have any records for goyfire.com

Old October 12th, 2007 #6
Mike Jahn
Banned

Wouldn't it be great to hear Agis and Chain together again on a new Goyfire episode?

Old October 12th, 2007 #7
Ovidio

this new crew is absolutely clickish and weak!

Agis FTW!

Old October 12th, 2007 #8
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Wouldn't it be great to hear Agis and Chain together again on a new Goyfire episode?
for what its worth chain "investigated" me. whatever , i dont care. i absolutely liked him on goyfire. he was awesome and funny. "Zambizi waterworld" FUCKING PRICELESS!

Old October 12th, 2007 #9
Wagner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Thanks for the support WM. I am a big fan of GoyFire myself.
I never know what Alex or Chain will come up. It's kind of like going to Delphi and asking a question.

GF53 is in the works. The longer the wait, the fiercer the hate !

Anyway, it's kind of odd that goyfire.com is down and I've gotten ZERO feedback from the master techs running VNN. I guess that shows what this new crew is about.
Hi Agis,

Add me to the list of Goyfire fans. I really hope a new goyfire is in the works, you
guys are awesome together. I truly hope Chain and Alex can put aside their
differences and turn out some more Goyfire thunder.

In the mean time, how about you and Chain doing the "TNB section of the program?"

Old October 12th, 2007 #10
Wagner

According to "whois," Stan owns it. I'll PM Stan to let him know that
goyfire.com is broken.

-Wagner

Old October 12th, 2007 #11
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Alex, Chain and Agis on a new Goyfire? Let me know when Elvis gets here.

Old October 13th, 2007 #12
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Alex, Chain and Agis on a new Goyfire? Let me know when Elvis gets here.
They could at least reunite before the Winter Solstice. It is the Aryan thing to do!!!!!!

Old October 13th, 2007 #13
Rounder

Hey Agis, here's the PM I sent to Dietrich this past Wednesday regarding goyfire.com, and his answer. Main page needs a big headline saying "Click Here For Talk Radio", so new loggers on will see immediately where they can go to listen to our talk shows.

Re: VNN business cards
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Rounder
I'm gonna have another thousand printed.

Do we have a website address I can list on the cards, for VNN radio archives ?? I was listing "goyfire.com", but obviously there's no such website address.

It'd be nice if we direct the lemmings to where they can listen. Like one single website address. Do we have one ?? I checked main page but saw none.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi Rounder,

Just send them to govnn.com. There's a graphic there with the broadcast archive, plus, I've just finished setting up broadcasters to announce their shows on the front page ahead of time as well as posting the archives.

Thanks,

-Dietrich

Old October 13th, 2007 #14
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Yes, and the fact that you know Stan is the only one that has control over that yet you're here bitching to us about it shows what the old crew was about.

Why do I always feel like I'm talking to a child when I answer any of your questions?

You ask a question in a sub-sub forum and I'm supposed to know about it? You may want to sit down and ponder this, but neither my life nor my technical work on VNN revolves around your ill-conceived whims.

And indeed, they are stupid questions. Case in point: The Goyfire.com re-direct. Stan owns that domain. A cursory glance at /whois or network-tools.com, samspade, whatever, will tell you that it was just re-upped for another year, thus it re-set.

Of course, I wouldn't know for sure because I don't handle it. Stan does. VNN Doesn't own the domain. Stan does. You know this, and yet you come here to wail about me not doing something over which I have no control. Know what I do have control over? The website and files that VNN houses. Those are safely tucked away on the ever-attractive Goyfire page: http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com/downl...ire/index.html , as they've always been.

In conclusion: Kiss my ass, Agis. Suck failure with getting anything out of me until you can stop being an ingrate prick.

Old October 13th, 2007 #15
centerfire

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
In conclusion: Kiss my ass, Agis. Suck failure with getting anything out of me until you can stop being an ingrate prick.
Thumbs up for the attitude. I love this post! Not because of the "drama," but because Dietrich is standing up to someone who is a long time, well respected member of the forum and member of the seemingly untouchable Goyfire team. I enjoy Goyfire and Agis' contribution to it. However, he seems to have stepped out of line here by "calling out" Dietrich. This is very much like my own job. I do all the things that my coworkers are required to do, and then I do a great deal more, not because of some boost to my own ego and bragging rights. No, I do it because others are either too lazy, too incompetent, or both. I don't really give a fuck about accolades. But whenever some fucking nigger gets it into her head that I've transgressed some rule, all of the sirens go off! Then I stand up for myself, and the assumption is that I'm the asshole.

I am not saying that Agis is a nigger. What I am saying is that he is emitting what seams to be a nigger-like behavior, one that I see day to day at work. If you think Dietrich is being remiss in his duties as a technical advisor or administrator, handle it strictly through private means of contact. No good will come of "outing" him (or whoever else aside from Dietrich is involved) via hardly subtle means.

Old October 13th, 2007 #16
Steve B
Banned

Default Round by round

This could get interesting. Two VNN heavyweights going at it. I'll write a round by round of the fight. So VNNers grab yourselves a cold one, a bag of pretzels and enjoy.

Round 1: Agis comes out slow. A few feints, a probing left jab, not much happening. Dietrich's doing absolutely nothing. Then out of nowhere Agis nails Dietrich with a beautifully timed left hook that really gets Dietrichs attention. Agis moves in sensing Dietrich's hurt but a terrific overhand right from Dietrich catches Agis square on the button.... and he's down! Agis is down volks! Ref Rounder begins the count, Agis gets to one knee. His eyes look clear, he's seems alert as he looks at the ref. He rises, rounder asks him if he's ok. Agis nods and Rounder signals them to fight as the bell sounds and the round ends. Round 1 to Dietrich. A terrific fight so far, volks. Stay tuned.

Old October 13th, 2007 #17
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
Thumbs up for the attitude. I love this post! Not because of the "drama," but because Dietrich is standing up to someone who is a long time, well respected member of the forum and member of the seemingly untouchable Goyfire team. I enjoy Goyfire and Agis' contribution to it. However, he seems to have stepped out of line here by "calling out" Dietrich. This is very much like my own job. I do all the things that my coworkers are required to do, and then I do a great deal more, not because of some boost to my own ego and bragging rights. No, I do it because others are either too lazy, too incompetent, or both to do. I don't really give a fuck about accolades. But whenever some fucking nigger gets it into her head that I've transgressed some rule, all of the sirens go off! Then I stand up for myself, and the assumption is that I'm the asshole.

I am not saying that Agis is a nigger. What I am saying is that he is emitting what seams to be a nigger-like behavior, one that I see day to day at work. If you think Dietrich is being remiss in his duties as a technical advisor or administrator, handle it strictly through private means of contact. No good will come of "outing" him (or whoever else aside from Dietrich is involved) via hardly subtle means.
The thing is, Dietrich, or any of the current admins dont have anything to do with the goyfire.com domain, and dont even have access to it. Why agis came here complaining is beyond me, when he should be sending Stan a pm, if he is the one who owns it.

Old October 13th, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Hi Agis,

Add me to the list of Goyfire fans.
I am a huge fan of Goyfire as well...as is Alan Colmes.

I just discovered this thread.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 13th, 2007 #19
centerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
The thing is, Dietrich, or any of the current admins dont have anything to do with the goyfire.com domain, and dont even have access to it. Why agis came here complaining is beyond me, when he should be sending Stan a pm, if he is the one who owns it.
No arguement here. I saw what seemed to be an unjust accusation, and Dietrich has done a great deal for VNN. Could Diet have been incorrectly assuming that he was the target of Agis' animosity?

Whatever the case, varg, there has been a lot of shit slung in the wrong directions of late.

Old October 14th, 2007 #20
varg

people like to attack people who do most for vnnf it seems

Thread