VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2008 #1
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Latest GoyFire Mail

I've gotten some mail recently. Figure I'd share it with you all...

First, a fan:

Hi guys;

I'm just a crazy 53 year old white guy living in The Bronx, NY, and yes, I live in a white area, one of a few remaining here. I guess there's only about 3 left including City Island, which is only white between October and May. In the summer, it fills up with spicks and us regular people can't go there anymore. I don't count Riverdale either. That's all Jews.

I just found your show about a week or two ago, and I think it's great. Most of the stuff you talk about I already know, but it's kind of fun to hear someone talk about it. I hope you will be doing more shows, I see the last one was back in February.

I wanted to tell you about a thought I've had for quite some time. Imagine there was a button you could press, or an icon on a website that you could click on, and by doing so, all the niggers in the world would just disappear. I mean gone. Gone from memory, gone from history. No one would even know what a nigger was. Completely gone from existence. I wonder how many white men would press it. 80%? 90%? Maybe even 100%. My guess would be somewhere between 95 and close enough to 100%. I'm sure there would be a few who wouldn't. What about women? I'll bet the percentage would be quite high as well, though probably not as high as men. What if there was a similar button for Jews?

Do you remember the show "Sliders" ? I think that was the name of it. It's the show where these guys were able to slide into parallel universes. Anyway, it would have been great if they made an episode where they slid into a universe where there were only white people and showed how wonderful life was. All the technical advances, people living totally free without a myriad of stupid laws designed for "people" who need to be told how to act at all times, no Jews selling poisonous food, and poisoning minds with their garbage, no need for millions of lawyers, everything would be cleaner from the streets to the air we breath. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Of course such a show would never be made, but it's fun to think about.

If these people weren't around, all the wonderful things I was told about the future at the 1964 Worlds Fair, when I was 9 years old, would have came true. Stuff like flying cars, the 4 day work week, all the nifty gadgets around the house so mom can be free to do other things. I believed all that shit. Look what we got now. What a fucking mess. Could you imagine niggers in flying cars? Sheeeeit!

OK, that's about it for now, and thanks for doing what you do,

Frank

Now, an exchange that happened over the span of about a half hour:

As a Christian i am totally disgraced to read such rubbish, especially when you call yourselves white Christians..........OUR LORD WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU AND YOUR SUBSCRIBERS OF SUCH FILTH AND DISTORTION OF HISTORY............SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR KIND.........MAY OUR LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOURS.

SB

I replied:

Greetings!

Thank you for your opinion. GoyFire, and VNN as a whole is dedicated to keeping the spirit of free speech alive. Have you ever noticed that only Whites practice such a thing, while other races work to remove such rights from the free people of the world.

As to the subject of Christianity, there are some Whites among us who practice it in its many forms, but always with an eye on preserving the White Race. For too long now the jews have worked to corrupt Christianity, infiltrating the many sects through subversion and out-front coercion. Christianity was formed as a rejection of satanist, self-serving and maniacal talmudic judaism and yet over the last couple decades self hating whites such as John Hagee, Jerry Falwell and even the Pope have sold their souls, and the souls of their flock to "judeo-Christianity".

There are many aspects to Christianity's place in White racial life. Like always, you must open your eyes, your mind and your heart to understand. Many accept the corrupt lies of the jews and their appeasers as fact and don't take the time to understand White Christianity. That is their loss.

Cheers!

Stan Sikorski
Executive Producer
Vanguard News Network Broadcasting

To which I received these in rapid fire:

thank you for your not.................................it seems to me you want to prevent "free speech" for jewa, blacks and every other race...................God created all humans. You have a Polish or eastern european name, so anti-semitism is inbred into you.................look i was a captain in SAC flew 43 missions in Nam my co-pilot was jewish and decorated with the silver star for heroism..................you cant tell me he is not a good american.................and he never brought up religion at all.........i served with jews, christians and non religious folks all good americans.............live and let live that is what our country is about

and:

if you want only a white race......then u must kill off 120millionn americans all because they dont look like you? You want a boring Aryan Race? GO BACK TO NAZI GERMANY...........YOUR NOT A GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICAN...........YOU HIDE BEHIND MY FLAG..................ITS NOT YOUR FLAG............YOU AND YOUR KIND WILL BE DEFEATED IN THE END................ITS GODS WILL AND HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF............YOUR MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS...............YOUR KIND ALWAYS DOES AND YOU APPEAL TO THE MOST IGNORANT FOLKS...............THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

and:

YOUR TOTALLY NUTS..................JEWS ARE SMART AND THAT IS WHAT DRIVES YOU NUTS...................IDIOTS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT JEWS HAVE GIVEN THIS WORLD IN TERMS OF SCIENCE LITEREATURE ETC EVEN THO THEY WERE PERSECUTED>>>>>>>>>AS A CHRISTIAN I ADMIRE THEM.................WE LIVE LONGER BECAUSE OF THEM, YOU LIVE BETTER BECAUSE OF THEM..........WHY IS IT THAT THEY SURVIVE AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PERSECUTION................LONGER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP PF PEOPLE..............WHY WITH SO FEW JEWS THEY HAVE PRODUCED 23% OF ALL NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS?????? TELL ME WHY !!!!! they thrive and produce good things and you produce hate, hate hate and more hate and never suceed.....................your jealous

and finally:

WHAT LIES? I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY LIES..................ENUMERATE THEM AND I SHALL DONATE TO YOUR CAUSE

I don't have time to school morons like this guy anymore. If he just listened to 2 GF shows he wouldn't be asking me these questions. So having no patience with morans, I replied like so:

Ok, your a fuckin friutcake. I got it now.

Thanks for playing.

Perhaps one of you has time to spend on giving this guy a clue. If so, here is his email address: [email protected]

I'll post more as it comes in, as usual.

Old May 21st, 2008 #2
Kievsky

Older folks who are on our side are great. Older folks who aren't, well, they aren't worth the time. People get set in their ways as they get older.

That was funny how he claimed "you are making money off this." he was all over the map, trying to figure out a motive besides speaking the Truth.

Thread