Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2018 #1
Erik T. White

Default A new book by Nikola Bijeliti is a "must read"!!!!

This is a new White Nationalist novel by Nikola Bijeliti:

Quote:
The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture Kindle Edition
by Nikola Bijeliti (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Power-Art-Fas...ikola+bijeliti

It's one that I personally enjoy reading over and over. It's fast paced enough to hold the reader's attention: however, one reading just won't do the novel justice. It has to be reread to grasp some things on which the White Nationalist reader will need to pause and reflect on possible events in his or her own life which one may find in the book. Reading about the Greek playwright Aristophanes brought back an experience to me that Ralph Vaughn Williams wrote some music to the play "The Wasps" by the Greek author, which I performed as an orchestral musician long ago. I personally feel that all White Nationalists will be similarly affected. IMO, you just don't know what you will be missing if you miss reading this newest book by this prolific White Nationalist author, who is also a fine poster here on VNN.

It's now also available in paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1791609554/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 18th, 2018 at 05:31 AM. Reason: more info

Old December 23rd, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

I have a new book out, The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture. Here is a description of the book:

Quote:
How does art, including movies, music, and fashion, influence the culture, and how can the power of the state be used to ensure that art is a positive and not a negative influence on the culture? In this novel, Thornton Nash, the Propaganda Minister of the newly independent country of Solutria, consults with the best minds in the country to devise a plan to make the population of Solutria as refined as possible. But, not content to rely on ideology, he uses statistical testing to assure that his plan is working as intended.
This book is the central book in the series and the most important one. It is about twice the length of the other books in the series. It lays down some important principles for running a White nation-state. The focus of the book is on the use of propaganda in shaping the culture, with an emphasis on the promotion of breastfeeding and on increasing the refinement of the population. If you only read one book in the series, this is the one to read. It also makes an excellent last-minute Christmas present.

This book resolves the threat presented in the previous book in the series, The Cosmic Identity. In that book, Uruguay embarks on a eugenics program to produce a superior race by mixing the existing races. As they pursue a policy of expansion by conquering indigenous tribes, they seek Whites to mix with them to produce the Cosmic Race. They produce propaganda aimed at Solutria enticing people to defect to Uruguay by claiming that Solutria is prudish, and that Uruguay has more sexual freedom. In the present novel, Thornton Nash counters the threat by embarking on a program to make Solutreans more refined.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; December 24th, 2018 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Paperback is now ready to buy.

Old February 6th, 2019 #3
Stronza

I looked inside the book The Power of Art, Fashion and Culture by Nikola B. I seem unable to decide how to interpret the section on Greeks/pederasty/homosexuality, etc. Is this merely a history of reality, i.e., how the Greeks (supposedly) thought and behaved? Or is it making excuses for them because they were white?

Old February 8th, 2019 #4
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
I looked inside the book The Power of Art, Fashion and Culture by Nikola B. I seem unable to decide how to interpret the section on Greeks/pederasty/homosexuality, etc. Is this merely a history of reality, i.e., how the Greeks (supposedly) thought and behaved? Or is it making excuses for them because they were white?
That section is there for a couple of reasons. The story revolves around the efforts of the Propaganda Minister Thornton Nash to make the people of Solutria more refined. One of the ways he does this is by promoting nude swimming and gym class for children in elementary and middle school. I don't know how many of the younger people know this, but, when I was a kid, swimming class was conducted entirely in the nude, and it was considered completely wholesome.

In the story, the purpose of nude swimming and gym class is to promote positive body images, so that children will not grow up believing their bodies to be dirty. This, in turn, will increase their level of refinement. So there is a discussin on the history of nude atheletics. The ancient Greeks had nude atheletics, but it was for a different reason. The reason was to promote bonding among young men. In fact, the word "gymnasium" in Greek means "nude place," because men exercised in the nude. In modern times, nude swimming class was introduced because the use of bathing suits was clogging up the pool fliters.

The second reason that pederasty is discussed is that the the subject of homosexuality is discussed, along with its possible causes and how to prevent or mitigate it. So the characters discuss pederasty in that context, to see how it relates to modern homosexuaity. It's a complex subject, and the short section in the book on it probably doesn't do it justice. In sort, pederasty was different from homosexuality, and ancient homosexuality was a corruption of pederasty, which had a beign purpose.

One of the major reasons for the campaign to promote refinement in the novel is because the people of Solutria are being subject to a propaganda campaign by a mixed-race country to emmigrate there and race-mix, and the propaganda includes crude sexual images. The refinement campaign is an attempt to make the people immune to that.

If you would like to discuss ancient pederasty further, go ahead and post a thread about it, and we can discuss it at length. It i a very complex subject that is only touched on in this novel.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old February 8th, 2019 #5
Stronza

OK. Thanks for your well written reply. I see your point.

However, being forcibly kept away from women for 30 years is not in and of itself a motivation to take part in unnatural practices. The reality is that only some men will respond to their uncontrollable desires in such fashion. Others would kill themselves first. Some others will just, you know, use their hand. Today, jailing men all together doesn't result in all of them wanting to have "sex" with other men. There has to be some pathology there in the first place. Sure, having young boys bathe and swim together naked is a good idea. But it sure isn't the whole picture by a long shot.

Last edited by Stronza; February 8th, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Old February 8th, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Pederasty was an important institution in Ancient Greece in which a young man was mentored by a slightly older man in the practice of virtue. Most people today equate pederasty with homosexuality, but they were not the same. Homosexual acts were actually forbidden to pederasts, as the following two quotations from Plato demonstrate:

Quote:
[T]he lover may kiss and pass the time with and touch the beloved as a father would a son, for honorable ends, if he persuade him. But otherwise he must so associate with the objects of his care that there should never be any suspicion of anything further, on penalty of being stigmatized for want of taste and true musical culture.
Quote:
[W]e must not forget that this pleasure is held to have been granted by nature to male and female when conjoined for the work of procreation; the crime of male with male, or female with female, is an outrage on nature and a capital surrender to lust of pleasure.
However, it is clear that some pederasts practiced homosexuality; otherwise, Plato and others would have had no reason to denounce it. It was probably only a small percentage. There are a certain percentage of men who are not homosexual by nature but who, in an institutional setting, will commit homosexual acts.

I think an analogy can be made with the Catholic church. The Catholic Church, along with its institution of celibacy for priests, was not created for the purpose of child molestation, although many people associate the Catholic church with child molestation. It is possible that, in the future, some people may use the word "Catholic" as a synonym for child molester, just as today some use the word "pederast" as a synonym for child molester, but neither pederasty nor Catholicism originated for that purpose.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old February 12th, 2019 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

In response to a poster who deleted his post after reading my reply:

The early Greeks had an early form of White civilization, which was far superior to ours on many levels. It was also quite alien to ours on many levels. Pederasty is one Ancient Greek institution that cannot be transported into our own because it is so completely alien to the way we think, feel, and do things today, yet there it was, a part of one of the greatest civilizations ever, if not the greatest. We ought to be able to appreciate it for what it was, something quite alien yet still beautiful and moving in its own way.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; February 14th, 2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: The poster whom I was replying to deleted his post.

Old February 14th, 2019 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

In response to a poster who deleted his post after reading my reply:

When I was a kid, playing in the nude was perfectly normal. We had nude swimming class as part of the public school curriculum. Nobody thought anything of it. It was considered perfectly healthy, wholesome, and innocent. I consider myself privileged to have been able to participate in that. Children today are really missing out on something.

Children playing in the nude was also common in Europe. If you watch Eva Braun's home movies, you will see several scenes of children playing in the nude. You can download them from the links below:

http://forums.mvgroup.org/torrentsfo...um.mp4.torrent

Mandatory celibacy for priests is a major reason for the child abuse scandal in the church. No normal, healthy man today would want to take a vow of celibacy, so the priesthood attracts a lot of homosexuals and pedophiles. The Roman Catholic Church could easily change this, and I hope it does.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; February 14th, 2019 at 11:45 PM. Reason: The poster whom I was replying to deleted his post.

Old April 20th, 2022 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Default The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture

The computer game version of my novel The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture is now under development. In the game, Thornton Nash tries to increase the refinement of the Solutrean people.

This game will be more complex than any other game in the series. It is the first game in the series that will allow the user to customize the game environment extensively to meet his or her preferences. Due to the complexity of the game, it may take a year or more to develop. In the meantime, enjoy an earlier game that I wrote on a similar subject here.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; April 21st, 2022 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Added last minute artwork provided by my graphic artist.

Old January 20th, 2023 #10
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The computer game version of my novel The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture is now ready for download. This game is more extensive than any other game in the series. The following features included in this game are not found in any previous games in the series:
  • You can play the game as either a man or a woman. In previous games in the series, you could only play as a man.
  • There are options to customize the playing environment, including the construction material and the name and appearance of NPC that do not exist in previous games in the series.
  • There are five viewpoint questions that determine gameplay. In previous games in the series, there was only one viewpoint question.
  • This is the first game in the series to include sound. There is only one sound in the game, the sound of a baby crying, and you only hear the sound if you are playing as a woman, your baby is hungry, and you refuse to breastfeed him because you are too embarassed to bare your breasts in public.
  • This is the first game in the series in which you can die and go to hell. In previous games in the series you could die, but this is the first game in which you can not just die but die and go to hell.
  • This is the first game in the series in which the view can rotate and slide up and down as well as slide left to right or right to left. In previous games in the series, the view could slide left to right or right to left but not rotate or slide up and down.
  • This game introduces two new precincts of the mind that were not found in earlier games in the series.
Because of the great degree of customization permitted in this game, it has greater replay value than the previous games in the series. Each of the previous games in the series could only be played in two different ways, but this game can be played in 160 different ways.

Download the game here.

Thread