VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2009 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Default Nigger ape mom of Letalvis Cobbins posting on message board

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/head...ction=comments

Interesting to see the piece of shit nigger mom of Letalvis Cobbins poke her head out of the sewer to make "clarifications" about the news being posted about her son. I posted on the message board (bud from Shamokin) I suggest we take this opportunity to post there and tell her what an animal her son is.

Read Comments
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
Posted by: Michelle Location: Knoxville on Aug 19, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I can't fathom that a mother of such a creature could even hold her head up with enough conviction to speak in any fashion of defense to "her son" and the correctness of news reporting. The blatant facts are nightmarish enough. I would just hide my face and accept that I had sired a monster.
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: Anonymous Location: Florida on Aug 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM

does it matter who served time with who? the crime still happened when it shouldn't have!!
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: Bud Location: Shamokin on Aug 19, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Why am I not surprised that the mother of this monster would crawl out of the woodwork to make such a minor clarification on a trivial issue. Tell me, does this clarification somehow mean your son is not a inhuman monster? Lady, if you had a shred of decency, you would hide in a hole and never admit that animal is your son, or publicly denounce him and his actions
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: brain Location: knoxville on Aug 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Wow, that changes everything (note the sarcasm). Sorry your murdering and raping son was confused with someone else
[ Report Abuse ]

Posted by: wanda Location: maryville on Aug 19, 2009 at 09:49 AM

Don't the news crews need to get their facts straight? The witnesses served time with LeMarcus Davidson, not my son LeTalvis Cobbins [ Report Abuse
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old August 19th, 2009 #2
McKinley
coast to coast WN

;;;;;;;;;;;bump;;;;;;;;;;

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread